It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Indigo5

The Hill is conservative?

All kinds of BS spreading like wildfire !

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: alphabetaone

Be fair: Spicer cannot deny it because he has been lied to by Trump so often he has no clue what the story will be tomorrow. If he denied it, Trump might tweet "Yeah, Comey is a nut case" at 3 AM and make Spicer look like an idiot. Again.

Why hasn't he quit yet, anyway?

Maybe he promised him a timeshare near Disney World.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

My daddy...Nah...My father was a better man by far. Let ya in on a little secret ...I haven't voted since Obama's first term...I voted for him too and even canvased for free for the DNC. Total mistake ...Not just that it was the DNC but because I started to realize how all politicians are corrupt and the game is played where one side always wins. That side is not you or I. I dislike almost every politician and figure 98-99% are crooked and apart of the winning club. The ones who aren't are treated like Ron Paul...Which was way worse than Trump most can agree. So while it may look like I'm defending trump to me it's pointing out all the silly bias I see with unfounded accusations against a guy who has barely been able to focus on his job while fending off the smear attacks based on anonymous leakers who usually are fabricated as much as most stories are. It just so happens that right now the focus of that crap is on Trump so I am picking apart BS about trump. I never really go for an angle on politics unless there's evidence of something...Then sure I will make an opinion on right or wrong in my mind and that's that....

This crap we are seeing now and the blind hate people have due to a false narrative being pushed is insane to me and I will just keep calling it out.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I have a feeling this entire ordeal is not going to end well for any of us.

No matter the outcome, Trump is making us Americans look like idiots.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OP. If you were in the big chair,and you had a employee who is ruining your public image you would get rid of them right? This is exactly what Trump did.

FBI directors serve like police commissioners. they are easily fired for anything. Rosenstein confirmed that COmey was gone even before this debacle either way. In other words it was planned from day one. As a boss you do not tell your employee you are going to fire them or they stop working like they should.

Best thing for trump to do is end all press meetings and ignore them. Use his twitter,facebook,youtube and social media outlets to brief the american people from now on.

Also pass a FCC law stating only truthful stories that have been sourced by actual people and no more anonymous sources because they can be used for evil as well as good and cannot be verified.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes indeed, it wont end well for any of us. Who's really the bigger idiots right? The guy at the top? Or the guys who keep paying the guy at the top to be an idiot?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Comey has agreed to testify now publicly. It will be after Memorial Day.

This is going to be must see TV. He will lots to say, hopefully. I'm sure he didn't like being labeled a "nut job".

www.foxnews.com... l
edit on 19-5-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: yuppa

The protection of sources is not a bad thing...I want people to have a way to get stories of corruption and criminality out. It's when they're not backed with evidence from what used to be a thing called investigative journalism. Its like you hear the secret from the source....Go find out more and gather evidence of said secret. Then with facts you found cause said source let you in on the secret are in hand you come to the public saying "a source told me "XYZ" and when I looked here's what I found. Then there is something to go on and it's not just libelous.
edit on 19-5-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

link   

Right.

What I wouldn't do, is disgrace his position, his memory or his reputation by telling Lavrov and Kislyak what a moron he is even if I felt that way (which I don't by a long shot). I have more class than that, and the POTUS should be the quintessential role model of class.

edit on 19-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That's not Trumps fault. The world figured that out when we elected him, worship Justin B like the resurrected Christ,
throw beer bottles in the street, treat school teachers like sh!t, and wear socks with sandals.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That's not Trumps fault. The world figured that out when we elected him, worship Justin B like the resurrected Christ,
throw beer bottles in the street, treat school teachers like sh!t, and wear socks with sandals.

I can forgive a lot of things, but that last bolded part, I cant forgive at all.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

This is going to be must see TV. He will lots to say, hopefully. I'm sure he didn't like being labeled a "nut job".

www.foxnews.com... l

Trump also called Comey a "Showboater" He's right about that....The curtain is about to go up on the biggest show since Slick willie.

It's gonna be great.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Yes indeed, it wont end well for any of us. Who's really the bigger idiots right? The guy at the top? Or the guys who keep paying the guy at the top to be an idiot?

I'm not paying him to be an idiot. I'm paying him to represent the best interests of the US and to present himself in a respectful, respectable manner, but he's too busy being an idiot.

What a joke.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What a waste of good beer bottles.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

The protection of sources is not a bad thing...I want people to have a way to get stories of corruption and criminality out. It's when they're not backed with evidence from what used to be a thing called investigative journalism. Its like you hear the secret from the source....Go find out more and gather evidence of said secret. Then with facts you found cause said source let you in on the secret are in hand you come to the public saying "a source told me "XYZ" and when I looked here's what I found. Then there is something to go on and it's not just libelous.

Thats what witness protection is for. Lifetime protection under a new name and place. But not everyone who is a source needs protecting. Government want to be transparent. OK then come out and stand up in the light like a hero instead of a punk biyatch.

Too many stories of Unverified claims these days. OH i HEARD this from a Friend of Comey. A BIASED source. easily proved to be biased. SOme friends will Lie for you no matter what.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

www.foxnews.com... l

Comey will talk a lot without saying anything . Just like before. NDAs last a lifetime.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

+ introvert.

Trump is not making you look like idiots and the world figured it out around the time Bush Snr ended his tenure. The US media is making you look like idiots because they have assumed the role of being your spokes-people around the world, dribbling their mad-dog Maddow, weird-asses Waters and WWIII Hillary as they go.

You need to be seeing this from the outside looking in, with a healthy dose of historic context thrown in.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why hasn't he quit yet, anyway?

Who Sean Spicer? Ive often wondered that myself. Truth of the matter is I suspect Sean Spicer is probably an ok guy outside of his job and sometimes the pressures of life can forestall one doing what they think is right. I wouldn't crucify him for that.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

+ introvert.

Trump is not making you look like idiots and the world figured it out around the time Bush Snr ended his tenure. The US media is making you look like idiots because they have assumed the role of being your spokes-people around the world, dribbling their mad-dog Maddow, weird-asses Waters and WWIII Hillary as they go.

You need to be seeing this from the outside looking in, with a healthy dose of historic context thrown in.

The media would not even be talking about these sorts of things if Trump had not made the choices he has made.

Blaming the media has become the go-to tactic of the intellectually lazy that cannot come to terms with the fact Trump is a #ing boob.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: UKTruth

This is how Government works, a cog-system, and Trump is an ineffective cog despite his 'massive success', he fails to synergize with a system 40 non-billionaires before him did.

Huh, I'd bet thats a big part of reason many if not most voted for him - not being a cog, not synergistic with the system.

Those voters rocognized that very thing as part and parcel the problem.

Fact of the matter that seems to be a basic problem for his detractors - that he won't be a cog and synergize with current system.

That's real problem - current system won't survive Trump. Nor those benefitting status quo.

There's issue telegraphed right out there, this is Muh Russians genesis - folks benefiting from past want to continue the scams.

No matter the voters opinion.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join