It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not come for you but for his Jewish brothers and sisters.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeliocentricFantasy
a reply to: Raggedyman

Typical, more random vague references to scripture.

No reponse to the fact that all you folks base your belief in salvation on a snuff story.

What references to scripture did I put in that post, what, did you read it?

Yes we base our salvation on a snuff story, do you need me to confirm that, are you really that ignorant that you don't know Christs story

I know 3 to 4 year old Sunday schoolers with a seemingly higher IQ

No response, why do you need a response, really are you that ......

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Because religion is perpetual war and their laws meddle in personal lives, while asking for laws to protect their cults. Jews, Islam, Christians , can't live in peace. That effects all of us.

Funny, I noted atheists are the same, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, politicians and politics, philosophy has caused wars, but no, they don't effect us all do they
You just want to blame christians

I am not asking for laws to protect cults, don't know many that do.
Can you show me please

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

What references to scripture did I put in that post

Besides bible and OT?

Thanks buddy, I have read the bible, I know that the Jews have faults, it's not like the Old Testament hides them from anyone I guess you are clever enough to read the OT and see all the evil and say, hey, look, lots of evil in that book, well duh I have read it as well.

Yes we base our salvation on a snuff story, do you need me to confirm that, are you really that ignorant that you don't know Christs story

The point is not about my knowledge of the story, the fact that the only way for you to know God, or reach your salvation is through a snuff story, for which you thank the Jews for making it possible, is simply pathetic.

edit on 19-5-2017 by HeliocentricFantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

it's nothing to do with you

You wrote a comment accusing me of preaching hate.

Thanks but go preach your hate to someone else, I love the Jews, gays, idahoians and atheists I condemn no one

Well, the Jews hate you.

Yeah I accused you od preaching hate, still do
My point was the OPsopinion has nothing to do with you, you have no right to tell him who's ring he should kiss or not

Yes, I know some Jews hate me, I can love them, love those who hate me, Muslims, he'll even you who hate me, I can love you as well.

Doesn't mean I will not challenge your hate speech

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HeliocentricFantasy

Yes? So how does this contradict my comment of seeing physical life as seperation from God?
You may be taking it as a contradiction or implying that I was making a contradiction but I see it as us agreeing . Only thing is ,is that the story has much more to it . Where as God had a presence in the physical temple prior to the cross He now has a presence inside the believer . The believer is now the temple of God on earth .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yeah I accused you od preaching hate, still do My point was the OPsopinion has nothing to do with you, you have no right to tell him who's ring he should kiss or not

I have every right. This is a discussion forum. I also didn't tell him what to do. I made an observation.

Yes, I know some Jews hate me, I can love them, love those who hate me, Muslims, he'll even you who hate me, I can love you as well.

Sounds like you are judging me for making an observation. The Jews actually believe they are superior and all others are cattle. Why don't you bark up that tree, or hush completely.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So why are yall acting like we need a snuff story in order to get salvation. Why are you thanking Jews for making the snuff story possible.

It's beyond ridiculous.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What references to scripture did I put in that post

Besides bible and OT?

Thanks buddy, I have read the bible, I know that the Jews have faults, it's not like the Old Testament hides them from anyone I guess you are clever enough to read the OT and see all the evil and say, hey, look, lots of evil in that book, well duh I have read it as well.

The point is not about my knowledge of the story, the fact that the only way for you to know God, or reach your salvation is through a snuff story, for which you thank the Jews for making it possible, is simply pathetic.

Zoom,
That was everything going over your head

Listen my friend the 3rd dwarf

As I have been trying to explain to the op, I don't thank the Jews, I thank God

I believe the snuff story as I have previously said, to bad for you isn't it

Why go on like a little girl who lost her ice cream, it's not up to you what I believe

You are an atheist fundamentalist, bullying, belittling, demanding, everything you hate about Christian fundamentalists, you do as an atheist fundamentalist

Get over yourself, you are nobody to me but a squeaky wheel, fall off already

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I responded to people who were basically thanking the Jews because without them, salvation would not have been possible. People literally said this. Do you deny this?

You are an atheist

I am an atheist, even though I believe in a God?

How's that other cheek stuff going btw? I think I am better at it.

edit on 19-5-2017 by HeliocentricFantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So why are yall acting like we need a snuff story in order to get salvation. Why are you thanking Jews for making the snuff story possible. It's beyond ridiculous.
God is the one that says we need to be saved . The Jews are part of the story . I seldom if ever have thanked the Jews just like I seldom thank Adam and Eve for getting it on . They are just a part of the story just like you and I .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yes I am well aware that Jews see themselves as superior

Why are you preaching at me, why are you preaching your fundamentalism, I hate Christian fundamentalist and people like you

Yes I am judging you, obviously, do you need me to confirm everything I say many times
That makes me think you have a feeble mind

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Is there any way that the kingdom of God would have been presented to you without the Jews making sure that Jesus died a horrible death? Or without Jesus dying a horrible death?

In short, without the snuff story?

Is your religion defined by Jesus' snuff story. It sure seems it is.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Could you have been a christian without requiring Jesus to die horribly?

link   

We have been in a religious war fighting radical Islam and protecting Israel for 16 years. The terrorist who attacked 911 are dead.

link   
You are not studying all the scriptures. Try again...read them all...pray about it...listen to the spirit.
Judah was only one of the tribes of Israel. The Jews (Lumped together under one name) were chosen to be the family of Christ. That's what makes them special... The children of Israel or the twelve tribes are thus his family and through the blessing of Abraham all the children born from his son Jacob are the children are Israel......
Now God added everyone else in his plan as indicated in Peters vision where he was told to go and eat............The Biggy scripture is; The first will be last and the last will be first. Meaning unto the Children of Israel first, then unto the Gentiles then back to Israel.
Meaning authority started with Israel, then it went and is now with the Gentiles, but it will soon go back to Israel to fulfill the word of God as given to the prophets. .The coming worldwide shakeup will be the announcement of the end of the time of the Gentiles.
Israel will come under attack, they will be almost destroyed. The two prophets will do their work and be killed. The armies against Israel will rejoice and then the prophets will rise from the dead and Jesus will descend onto the mount of Olives. His foot will touch and the mount will divide. The children of Israel will go through the new valley and meet the Messiah on the other side. They will see the prints in his hands and in his feet from the nails and ask....He will say these are the wounds I received in the house of my brethren....I am he Jesus Christ....
These things will be. You will see first I think...not sure a worldwide collapse of the economies. Money will loose it's buying power. It will be followed or accompanied by Mega quakes and disease . . . .this is not a punishment.....these events are meant to humble the people of earth. For the last time God shall sift out any who might humble themselves. Then the disasters and war which follows will be of judgment. The faithful will be separated out, both Jew and Gentile.
These days shall shortly come to pass.
This is the best account a simple man can give who does not hold the authority to speak such things.

reply to: DeathSlayer

edit on bFriday0151905am52017-05-19T10:01:41-05:002017-05-19T10:01:41-05:00 by Blindmancc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes I am well aware that Jews see themselves as superior

Does your God see them as superior?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I responded to people who were basically thanking the Jews because without them, salvation would not have been possible. People literally said this. Do you deny this?

You are an atheist

I am an atheist, even though I believe in a God?

How's that other cheek stuff going btw? I think I am better at it.

Did I hurt your feeling, oopsy, sorry, there there
Kiss that boo boo better

I am so sorry that I have Been mean

See it's a forum, many tough people here, didn't realise, I will be more considerate in future

Most fundamentalists are a little more thick skinned than yourself, sincerely I am, sorry

I always find it amazing how non Christians love to preach Christianity at Christians when that non Christian is being made to look like unreasonable fool

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you were to read my posts earlier, rather than just be silly
You would note clearly, well anyone who could comprehend..

Well anyway
Yes the Jews were chosen to be a special people to do a special job, they failed
Yes they are still special and chosen to do that job

Do you want me to quote scripture, better not, you moaned at me about that before
I am sick of moaners

link   

Is there any way that the kingdom of God would have been presented to you without the Jews making sure that Jesus died a horrible death? Or without Jesus dying a horrible death? In short, without the snuff story? Is your religion defined by Jesus' snuff story. It sure seems it is.
[/quote The death burial and Resurrection of Jesus is what I believe . The construct of Gods salvation put forth in the gospels doesn't seem to me as being a man contrived story . It sets itself apart from all other types and forms of religion . Its really hard to say what might of happened if all of Israel would have received Jesus as their Messiah and what the Earthly Kingdom of God would have looked like today .

You have to factor in that God was dealing with the Angels that also rebelled and the Cross took care of that problem as well . Too bad there was only condemnation for them but that is the way the story goes .

link   

If you are not going to respond to any on topic question I asked, why post at all? It only shows your ineptitude.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join