It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not come for you but for his Jewish brothers and sisters.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yes the Jews were chosen to be a special people to do a special job, they failed Yes they are still special and chosen to do that job

Yes what? I asked if your God thinks the Jews are superior. Superior, yes or no?

What special job is that?
edit on 19-5-2017 by HeliocentricFantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeliocentricFantasy

If you are not going to respond to any on topic question I asked, why post at all? It only shows your ineptitude.

I would love to but
I would have to quote scripture and if I do that, you will have another big sooky la la again

Now please go away, it's pointless

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No I think you just don't want to answer because you know it will create more questions you can't answer in a way that allows you to keep up appearances.

You really don't need to qoute scripture to answer those questions.

Yes what? I asked if your God thinks the Jews are superior. Superior, yes or no? What special job is that?

????

Now please go away, it's pointless

It maybe is to you if you are out to reach a specific desired outcome of the discussion.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HeliocentricFantasy

It's pointless because you winge, moan and bitch if I quote scripture
Scripture answers the question
Sneaky one
It's quoted on page 1 of this thread by Joesephus
Now be happy, be ecstatic
I didn't quote scripture, answered your child like question, as I did many times in previous posts but you were to lazy to look at

and all the other answers are there as well

Jews were to be the light of the world, to teach goyim, dogs, Gentiles the way to God
They were chosen to do that, I wrote it down in this very thread, previously, you probably even read it before
But no, comprehension is a skill, go learn it please

Now please I am sorry if that hurts your feelings but, I am trying to help you

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I didn't ask you a question on page one so I don't see how you can act like you answered my question on page one.

Jews were to be the light of the world, to teach goyim, dogs, Gentiles the way to God

I see, so according to christian God, Jews are above dogs, and Goyim(non Jews), are like dogs?

So do you feel the Jews today are still fulfilling this role of guiding lights? Because they don't seem to feel the same way themselves. In what way are they fullfiling their role in the present?

How were they fulfilling this role in biblical times? By killing Jesus?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I didn't ask you a question on page one so I don't see how you can act like you answered my question on page one.

I see, so according to christian God, Jews are above dogs, and Goyim(non Jews), are like dogs?

So do you feel the Jews today are still fulfilling this role of guiding lights? Because they don't seem to feel the same way themselves. In what way are they fullfiling their role in the present?

How were they fulfilling this role in biblical times? By killing Jesus?

I have answered all these questions on page 1 and 2
I could keep answering but I don't think you understand the answers or will even try to understand the answers

You can think I don't have any, even better, I don't know the answers, you win

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I don't see any answers to these specific questions. Why not answer them quick?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I don't see any answers to these specific questions. Why not answer them quick?

Ok, quickly get the bible verse from Josephus post on page 1, cut and paste it on a reply and I will,explain
I don't want to quote scripture lest I upset you

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You don't need scripture to answer those questions. The specific answers are not written in scripture. Just answer the questions.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No, do as I ask

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I thought it was only for black people, you know cuz they the true israelites in the bible.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So you are making statements yourself but need vague scripture to hide behind. Just answer the question from your religious opinion. You don't need scripture to answer questions about statements made in your own words, in your own posts.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

The Jews have done exactly what God wanted

Does that include getting Jesus killed?

Correct.

Of course not all, but mainly the religious leaders at the time wanted him dead and acheived it didn't they? BUT the end result will be terrifying for them.

The rejection Of Christ and his crucifixtion has opened the door to the world through the Jewish people.

Yes. We, Goy (English /ɡɔɪ/, Hebrew: גוי‎‎, regular plural goyim /ˈɡɔɪɪm/, גוים or גויים), I mean gentiles, feel grateful for the almighty chosen Jews. The Jewish will have so much to answer when Yeshua (ישוע) come. The burden of Yeshua's death will be carried by all Jewish people as the race of the chosen one. Not the roman Pontius Pilate and the rest of the gentiles like us.

I pray God be graceful and merciful.
Thanks again for taking the responsibilty of murdering the innocent and once again defy God commandment, "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor" and "You shall not murder." or which ever applicable.

Oh dont forget to send my best regard to Yeshua.

edit on 19-5-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't much care if Jesus was there for the Jews. What he taught in the New Testament about being honest and helpful and not judging is just good practice. I don't care if I don't get into heaven, I care more about how I am here. I try to be honest and friendly just to be honest and friendly. I wouldn't probably know most of the people on the other side of those pearly gates anyway. When I get to them, I might pull a Sampson and tear them off and haul them up to the top of a hill.

Well, I have read the bible, maybe I don't believe like others do but I have read it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

And yet another vague reference.

"you see, the reason you don't get my random drivel is because you didn't study the bible hard enough....."

Why are you guys unable to answer simple questions that are directly based on the stuff that you are typing?

The OT deals primarily with the Jews/Hebrews and has the prophecies of Christ's coming in it.

The main schism between Christianity and Judiasm today is that the Jews are still waiting for Messiah to come the first time around. Many of them read the prophecies and were convinced that Christ would be a conquering hero much like King David. They were utterly unprepared for Jesus who did fulfill the prophecies but was not the figure they were looking for -- someone who would free them from the Roman Empire, so many of them, especially the priestly castes who did not like what Christ preached, rejected Him.

So Christians believe Jesus was Messiah. Jews do not. It's really that simple.

Some Christians blame Jews for that; others don't. There are several schools of thought as to whether or not this means God has abandoned the Jews and whatnot.

Personally? I think God has a plan to save the Jews, those that acknowledge Messiah, and that since the prophecies preach that the Gospel must be preached throughout the world, salvation is clearly a message intended to be heard by all and either freely accepted or rejected.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Here's the real answer to your questions. What really happened in the first century AD? The first century Jews managed to botch the first century Apocalypse is what happened. And the problem was John the Baptist.

According to the prophesies of Malachi the prophet Elijah was supposed to come first. And Jesus Christ acknowledges that. And claimed John the Baptist was Elijah. But in killing John the Baptist they screwed up. Per the prophesies of Malachi and Zechariah there was supposed to be 3 messiahs! The Lord and the 2 branches of Zechariah. In killing Elijah they killed a branch. And in doing so they triggered the curse of Malachi as mentioned in Malachi 4. And after figuring it all out the curse is this. A top level Leviticus 26 curse that was supposed to run 2000 years as predicted in Hosea 6 verses 1 through 3.

That's why Jesus Christ changed the focus of his ministry at the end. And gave us the fig tree parables. He realized the first century Jews had put a 2000 year detour in the original plans God had for this world. And he also had realized that because the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 had pretty much predicted that all of the world was eventually was going to become Israelite. After the extra 2000 years of genetic mixing with the gentiles.

Of course this leaves a big question we're going to have to ask him after his return in 10 to 20 years. Was this intentional on God's part? Accidental on the part of the Jew's? Or something else? Maybe a desperate effort by Satan to stave off his fate?

If he couldn't turn Jesus Christ maybe he struck out at a branch instead.
edit on 19-5-2017 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

So another prophet/messiah was murdered by the Jews; John the Baptist.

Malachi 4

5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Leviticus 26

30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you.
31 I will turn your cities into ruins and lay waste your sanctuaries, and I will take no delight in the pleasing aroma of your offerings.
32 I myself will lay waste the land, so that your enemies who live there will be appalled.

Somehow this passage remind me of השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe." Six million European Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany in the World War II.

The persecution was carried out in stages, culminating in the policy of extermination which was termed the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" (die Endlösung der Judenfrage).[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Very interesting reading. I'm going to research further to see if those "curse" has link to the OP.

Thank you for the information.
edit on 20-5-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Luke 5:31-32New International Version (NIV) 31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

Matthew 12:50New International Version (NIV) 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join