It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not come for you but for his Jewish brothers and sisters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

But you are right about "bible story's don't add up". For example, how can the Bible be so wrong on slavery is beyond me. The idea of owning another human being just seems so wrong to me in every possible way. But apparently not 2000 years ago in Israel.
Slavery in its proper context can be a good thing . But like all things it can be abused .There are a lot of willful people willing to become slaves for other people . Think about people volunteering their time effort and money to a cause or a politician or even a ideology .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Death should be understood as a spiritual separation from the God of life

I see physical life as separation from God.

Salvation through the belief in Jesus takes care of sin on the other side of this life and has some effects on the person on this side

And the only way to make people notice was Jesus' bloody murder? That is what you people keep refering too? A snuff story as the basis for your religious beliefs?

I am sorry but I don't need a snuff story to be saved.

edit on 19-5-2017 by HeliocentricFantasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

But you are right about "bible story's don't add up". For example, how can the Bible be so wrong on slavery is beyond me. The idea of owning another human being just seems so wrong to me in every possible way. But apparently not 2000 years ago in Israel.
Slavery in its proper context can be a good thing . But like all things it can be abused .There are a lot of willful people willing to become slaves for other people . Think about people volunteering their time effort and money to a cause or a politician or even a ideology .

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

I did not see any mention of a "safe" word in the Bible. I doubt very much there is any context where the idea of "slavery" is okay. Please try to enlighten me though. Can you give me more details of the "proper context" you are referring to?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Raggedyman

Idaho was heaven on earth. Before the 80's when end timers, anti abortionist, and reaganomics moved in. They pray for the rapture and the global destruction to come, not me. Bon voyage.

Well Thankyou for showing up in this thread like an unwelcome fundamentalist Christian in Idaho
What has the rapture to do with this thread, why even comment

I am unsure of the rapture and I pray for global restoration, I will never go to Idaho intentionally, I promise

Please feel free to start a I hate Christians and this is why, imagine all the flags you will get

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If the Jews had have been a light to the Gentiles then maybe the Gentiles would have understood what the Messiah was about
As it was, most of the Jews didn't know what the Messiah was about

If the Jews hadn't have failed so badly at their chosen purpose (being a light to the Gentiles) then Jesus could have effected the Gentiles, as it was, the Gentiles had no idea about Judaism, other that they were arrogant tosses

And now look, the christian church have become arrogant tosses as well

God is love, your teachings don't indicate that God is love

The Jews have done exactly what God wanted and yet you place blame on them. Is that the love you talk about?

What hanging Him on a cross
Making up laws

Are you a calvinist, that would make sense if you talk non sense

Crucifixtion is a Rome thing and not a Jew thing. The Romans nailed Jesus to the cross, a traditional roman torture technique they often used...Jews were into stoning and beheadings...

This is pointless but it's fun

Are you categorically stating that the Jews, Pharisees didn't want Jesus dead, really
Are you doing this as a joke?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: HeliocentricFantasy

A problem some Christians have:

It was the Jews fault for killing Jesus yes BUT it was the religious leaders of the time NOT the entire Jewish population.

If it was not for the Jew we would not have Jesus.

The story of the Jew will remain forever.....

Thank God for the Jew and when the Jew needs to be defended, than I will stand next to him and fight for/with him and judge him not....for salvation came through the Jewish race....

Yes thank God for the Jew, that doesn't excuse the silly thread you posted
God came for all mankind, not just the Jews
How you can't see that must lay at the feet of calvinism and his putrid teachings

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It is always amusing to watch the Christian kiss the Jew ring while the Jew thinks "die off already Goyim".

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

A problem some Christians have:

It was the Jews fault for killing Jesus yes BUT it was the religious leaders of the time NOT the entire Jewish population.

If it was not for the Jew we would not have Jesus.

The story of the Jew will remain forever.....

Thank God for the Jew and when the Jew needs to be defended, than I will stand next to him and fight for/with him and judge him not....for salvation came through the Jewish race....

Yes thank God for the Jew, that doesn't excuse the silly thread you posted
God came for all mankind, not just the Jews
How you can't see that must lay at the feet of calvinism and his putrid teachings

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeliocentricFantasy

It is always amusing to watch the Christian kiss the Jew ring while the Jew thinks "die off already Goyim".

I don't think anyone's kissing a ring here, Christians are called to love everyone, Jews included
They are people, not good or bad
I know plenty of fundamentalist atheist who treat Christians far worse than Jews treat us

Yours is a hate speech, why, what's it to you

I just disagree with some of the op's theology
We both love Jesus more than Israel, that's all that matters

Go preach your hate somewhere else

I love the Jews as well.
I believe Jesus planned to restore Gentiles along side Jews

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Because religion is perpetual war and their laws meddle in personal lives, while asking for laws to protect their cults. Jews, Islam, Christians , can't live in peace. That effects all of us.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I am not the one claiming to be the chosen people and brand all others as inferior cattle.

Why aim your arrows at me. You should condemn the Jew for preaching hate. And yes, OP is kissing the Jew ring here.

Do I need to start posting proof of the religious Jew's ideology towards goyim?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Jesus did not come for you but for his Jewish brothers and sisters.

Too bad the Jews wanted him dead then.

I think that`s what god meant when he said the jews are his chosen people, he chose them to kill jesus.

somebody had to be the fall guy and kill jesus, so we could have salvation.

I wonder if we would will still have gotten salvation if jesus lived a long life and died as an old man of natural causes?
likewise I wonder if chrstianity would have become so popular if jesus had lived a long life and died as an old man of natural causes?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

So there's the ridiculous salvation/snuff story argument on which people's whole religion seems to be based.

It is freaking ridiculous.

So here we have Christians thanking the Jews for killing their prophet, because how else would they have known of the kingdom of almighty christian God.

I mean what better testament of his greatness then having a superior feeling bunch of Jews being responsible for the horrible death of his holy son......so we can all revel in the greatness.

I wonder if we would will still have gotten salvation if jesus lived a long life and died as an old man of natural causes? likewise I wonder if chrstianity would have become so popular if jesus had lived a long life and died as an old man of natural causes?

And again, the notion that Gods only way to let people know the way was by having his son bloody murdered because of Jews.

You wonder if Christianity had gotten so big without the snuff story? That should make you wonder a bit deeper.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You should read mathew mark luke and john before you want to say what jesus was .
Becuase in those books jesus says who he is .
He is the savior of all man kind the reason to stop blood sacrifice and he wasnt too
proud of his jewish brothers and sisters as you put it when he was here.

But Above all else I KNOW THIS !!!
JESUS LOVES ME YES I KNOW FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO !!!!
And im a big tall german blue eyed irish boy in ohio lol .
Remember jesus loves us all ..even gays and stuff bye all.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am not the one claiming to be the chosen people and brand all others as inferior cattle.

Why aim your arrows at me. You should condemn the Jew for preaching hate. And yes, OP is kissing the Jew ring here.

Do I need to start posting proof of the religious Jew's ideology towards goyim?

What? If the op wants to kiss a ring, that's his buisness, it's nothing to do with you or me
Who made you king dictator

Do you think you know more than everyone else, only you know this information, that you have more knowledge than everyone

Thanks buddy, I have read the bible, I know that the Jews have faults, it's not like the Old Testament hides them from anyone
I guess you are clever enough to read the OT and see all the evil and say, hey, look, lots of evil in that book, well duh
I have read it as well.

Thanks but go preach your hate to someone else, I love the Jews, gays, idahoians and atheists
I condemn no one

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I am sorry but I don't need a snuff story to be saved.
Saved from what ?

I see physical life as separation from God.
God is in the eternal realm , we are not .God is sprite and we have a physical body which is part of the physical world . Once we die we become a Elohim .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Typical, more random vague references to scripture.

No reponse to the fact that all you folks base your belief in salvation on a snuff story.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I did not see any mention of a "safe" word in the Bible. I doubt very much there is any context where the idea of "slavery" is okay. Please try to enlighten me though. Can you give me more details of the "proper context" you are referring to?
You could read the short book of Ruth .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Saved from what ?

Whatever it is that you people keep refering to as salvation. Good luck finding an answer.

God is in the eternal realm , we are not .God is sprite and we have a physical body which is part of the physical world . Once we die we become a Elohim .

Yes? So how does this contradict my comment of seeing physical life as seperation from God?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

it's nothing to do with you

You wrote a comment accusing me of preaching hate.

Thanks but go preach your hate to someone else, I love the Jews, gays, idahoians and atheists I condemn no one

Well, the Jews hate you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join