It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes steps down from Russia-Trump investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It boggles my mind how conservatives in this thread are spinning this like it is bad for liberals.

Well i watched Gowdy tearing into Comey and Rogers at the hearing. His questions were straight on point and very important for the investigation. All we did hear from the Dems was russia bad russia evil let's nuke those bastards. I want to know the truth too you know but the russia tirades from Schiff and the other idiots had nothing to do with the investigation. It was just a farce on their part.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And to think that the next one to come after Pelosi is gong to be the Smuck, Schumer, he is to take over Pelosi one of this days when, perhaps when Pelosi just pass away of old age sitting in her congress chair.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

First off. Trey Gowdy isn't assuming Nunes' role in the investigation. Second off. Even if he was, that won't magically invent evidence against the Dems out of thin air. If Nunes, who was literally running interference directly for Trump, cannot swing the investigation towards the Dems, there is nothing that Gowdy would do that would change that any. ESPECIALLY if he acts with integrity and doesn't repeat Nunes' mistakes.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Asking questions isn't going to magically make that mythological smoking gun against the Democrats appear. Gowdy can "grill" Comey all day long, it isn't going to change the narrative away from the Trump admin possibly colluding with Russia during the election.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ha, ha, I am sure you believe all you say.

Unmasking real corruption is not bad you know, it only shows how dirty those that you believe in really are.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why wouldn't I believe it? All you have for your opinion is pure speculation and wishful thinking. I literally have reality in my corner.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes recuses himself from Russia probe

Nunes said in his statement that he has requested to speak to the House Ethics Committee “at the earliest possible opportunity in order to expedite the dismissal of these false claims.” In the meantime, Nunes said, Rep. Michael Conaway (R-Tex.) will take the lead on the Russia investigation, with assistance from Reps. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) and Tom Rooney (R-Fla.).

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Actually that is what we do, we take news and lately mostly opinions and just debated them.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That isn't what I do. I base my opinions and speculation on many factors outside of wishful thinking or my partisan biases.

link   

Asking questions isn't going to magically make that mythological smoking gun against the Democrats appear. Gowdy can "grill" Comey all day long, it isn't going to change the narrative away from the Trump admin possibly colluding with Russia during the election.

I have to disagree with you. Comey is definitely hiding something and i have the feeling it's not about the russian investigation. He had no confidence during the hearing except when the Dems asked him irrelevant questions and that peeked my interest. We now know that Obama spied on pretty much everyone who is to say that Comey wasn't one name on his list. I could practically see the damocles sword pendeling over his head.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MoveOn.org filed the ethics complaint.
Apparently there are no dems in the house that have any problems with what nunes did, otherwise they would have filed the complaint.

link   

I gave you a star just for posting

Hey now... That sounds a lot like "We gave your team a trophy even though you lost"

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I have to disagree with you. Comey is definitely hiding something and i have the feeling it's not about the russian investigation. He had no confidence during the hearing except hwen the Dems asked him irrelevant questions and that peeked my interest. We now know that Obama spied on pretty much everyone who is to say that Comey wasn't one name on his list. I could practically see the damocles sword pendeling over his head.

Lol. We do not know that Obama spied on everyone. That is a conservative concoction. Just like you thinking that Comey is untrustworthy because he hasn't said anything incriminating against the Dems.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Hey if you believe it, who am I to debate you.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

it isn't going to change the narrative away from the Trump admin "possibly" colluding with Russia during the election.

Oh so now it is possibly? I thought it was for certain in the left's eye's.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

it isn't going to change the narrative away from the Trump admin "possibly" colluding with Russia during the election.

It's always been "possibly". At least until the investigation wraps up and makes a definitive diagnosis on what happened. You are the guys jumping to conclusions here. Not me.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hey if you believe it, who am I to debate you.

I'm not sure how people argue with reality either, but they manage to do it anyways.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Is not collusion, but I guess that is all is left for the Democrats to get momentum in order to gain some seats in mid term elections.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

That's not very helpful.

Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative, everyone should want this investigation to produce a truthful result.

I except the Vladimir Putin fan club of course. I sometimes wonder how much the Kremlin spends on maintaining a presence on this site. Then I tell myself I'm paranoid and the nights are long and cold out on the steppe.

But I digress...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You should check on millions Hillary got from the Russians since 2013, nobody wants to talk about that one, because is not Hillary the one that most be burned right now, Is Trump.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative, everyone should want this investigation to produce a truthful result.

That's the truth -- and I just thought it was worth repeating. Thank you for saying it the first time.

For me, I'm looking at President Trump. He has the power and the authority to release ALL the evidence to we the people, both Russiagate and Spygate, and it's damn time he does so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join