It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes steps down from Russia-Trump investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So the Negan group (move on) problem is Nunes confirmed that Pres. Trump was wire tapped. He leaked classified material .

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Boadicea

I hope he will still want the job with all the crap is going around.

I wonder, but then again He is not a loser.

I don't think you need to worry. I think that's exactly why Trump wanted the job: Because of all the crap going around!!! And he sure doesn't consider himself a loser... he seems to have every confidence that he can get the job done.

And he's not alone. It may seem like it sometimes, but there's gotta be some good critters in DC.

BTW Nuclear option been affirm.

Democrats asked for it. Right?

They sure did!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Considering the criticisms around Nunes, some of which are valid, it is a good move. Besides, this gives the ultra-principled Gowdy a bigger role to play. He is the culprit's worst nightmare.
edit on 6-4-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

That is why they needed to take Nunez out of the way, after Susan Rice was identified in the scandal.

Really, so more excuses as usual.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It boggles my mind how conservatives in this thread are spinning this like it is bad for liberals.

Lol nunes is just out for a short amount of time while conway and trey pickup where nunes was at. You can expect nunes to get the job back after he explains himself and his actions. Then a counsel will go over the legality of his actions and render a verdict saying he didn't do anything wrong proceed. However trey will probably focus his questions about the subject to conway who will gather the information and have trey look at it. This move is actually perfect because if democrats cry about the findings and pull another stunt like this one trey will back up conway and basically shutdown the democrats from using this method of obstruction.

I doubt they will try and pull this crap again and I expect the dems to ramp up the russian collusion bs while nunes is out. The person who posted talking about sessions and nunes recuses themselves from the russian investigation because it ties into the wiretap is correct I also get that feeling and so do alot of the reps.

You can bet your arse that if its found that Democrats knew about the situation and tried to obstruct sessions from being able do anything they could rico case all of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Congratulations, you got Trey Gowdy now, who probably has no connections (or attempted connections) to Russia and has a vendetta

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

That is why they needed to take Nunez out of the way, after Susan Rice was identified in the scandal.

Yes that is what the liberal derpers do best..

Durp Derp

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think it is pretty simple why he may have stepped down. He barely got reelected in California. The republicans would not want to lose that seat.

Left wing activists groups filed a complaint.

Hahahahahahahha,

And he has NOT stepped down, only stepped aside from this particular
investigation. Now the left wing activists can deal with Trey Gowdy.

Adam Skiff will still have to work with him on all of the other
committee matters and investigations.

See ya'll next time!

edit on 6-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think it is pretty simple why he may have stepped down. He barely got reelected in California. The republicans would not want to lose that seat.

Left wing activists groups filed a complaint.

Hahahahahahahha,

And he has NOT stepped down, only stepped aside from this particular
investigation. Now the left wing activists can deal with Trey Gowdy.

See ya'll next time!

From what I understand, Gowdy is only assisting in the investigation. He's not assuming the position Nunes leaves behind, for this particular investigation.

Also, I've never understood why the Right now holds Gowdy up as some billy badass.

He made himself very clear during the email hearings and the most recent hearing that he is not beyond making himself look like a fool by politically grandstanding.

He's not a pitbull. He's a drama queen.
edit on 6-4-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Failed to make your point,

Maybe you didn't really have one?

In any case, left wing activists failed pitifully.

Nunes has not stepped down from the Comittee,
only this particular investigation.

edit on 6-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

It boggles my mind how conservatives in this thread are spinning this like it is bad for liberals.

Lol nunes is just out for a short amount of time while conway and trey pickup where nunes was at. You can expect nunes to get the job back after he explains himself and his actions. Then a counsel will go over the legality of his actions and render a verdict saying he didn't do anything wrong proceed. However trey will probably focus his questions about the subject to conway who will gather the information and have trey look at it. This move is actually perfect because if democrats cry about the findings and pull another stunt like this one trey will back up conway and basically shutdown the democrats from using this method of obstruction.

You hope and pray this is the case.

You can bet your arse that if its found that Democrats knew about the situation and tried to obstruct sessions from being able do anything they could rico case all of them.

Sessions has already recused himself from the investigation. Also now you are just making up crimes. There is no chance that the Dems are guilty of any sort of Rico case and bringing that up was 100% ridiculous.

Like I said originally. You guys are boggling my mind trying to pretend like this is bad for Democrats.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Yes that is what the liberal derpers do best..

Durp Derp

Lol , never voted liberal in my life, oh and i already invited you up to whistler, but my guess is you cant even afford the greyhound ticket.

Durp durp
edit on 6-4-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You hope and pray this is the case.

Sessions has already recused himself from the investigation. Also now you are just making up crimes. There is no chance that the Dems are guilty of any sort of Rico case and bringing that up was 100% ridiculous.

Like I said originally. You guys are boggling my mind trying to pretend like this is bad for Democrats.

Lol you hope that isnt the case however its is backed up with fact on nunes being out only temp.

You would love to believe in the russian collusion case and act as if you have all the evidence but you dont and you personally are clinging on false hope when even your fellow democrats say the investigation will take YEARS as in next election years lol!

However the evidence stacked agaisnt the dems piles on everyday with new information coming out that information was gathered unmasked and distributed unlawfully or for no reason other then political sabotage. At first is was obama didn't wiretap trump but then evidence shows up showing they collected information on trump and spyed on him. Then we find out an unmasking of one of trumps picks and leaked to media. Then we have video of an obama aid saying that she aided by obama admin hid information they collected on trump. Then we find out that an obama admin was one of the people who unmasked flynn when she had no right to.

What dems have. Trump asked russia to hack dems= not true he asked if they had the emails to provide them.

#2 the dnc was hacked by russians = false

#3 the russians gave hacked emails to wikileaks=false

#4 the dossier with 4chan fan fiction in it that said the russian had dirt on trump and that trump paid hookers to pee in anime pajamas on a bed obama slept on = and your a moron for believing it

#5 the russians had 1000 man troll team which effected the election of 160,000,000 people who voted= it isnt false but its just retarded to suggest it would have any outcome or effects.
#6 so now its a who knows who McCarthyian style Inquisition of people trump talked to or people in his cabinet who talked to them.

Just face the fact crazyshot hillary lost fair and square! I bet you laughed when trump said the election was rigged but are know thinking that a guy"trump" you call a moron was able to dupe everyone while being spied on at the time! That trump is some kind of super spy who infiltrated the highest office with the help of russian trolls and hackers lol. However cling to that false hope yes i said cling to it hell embrace it as fact because i want to watch even more crybaby sjw on youtube reeeeeeeeeeeee and have mental breakdowns after this is all exposed as a liberal lie to cover for the crimes they have been committing.

edit on 6-4-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Lol you hope that isnt the case however its is backed up with fact on nunes being out only temp.

You would love to believe in the russian collusion case and act as if you have all the evidence but you dont and you personally are clinging on false hope when even your fellow democrats say the investigation will take YEARS as in next election years lol!

Yes. Investigations take time. That doesn't mean there isn't evidence though. And no. I'd rather the Russian collusion thing were false. I don't like the idea that someone in our government colluded with a foreign power illegally. That doesn't sit right with me at all. Even if it is Trump that did it.

However the evidence stacked agaisnt the dems piles on everyday with new information coming out that information was gathered unmasked and distributed unlawfully or for no reason other then political sabotage. At first is was obama did wiretap trump but then evidence shows up showing they collected information on trump and spyed on him. Then we find out an unmasking of one of trumps picks and leaked to media. Then we have video of an obama aid saying that she aided by obama admin hid information they collected on trump. Then we find out that an obama admin was one of the people who unmasked flynn when she had no right to.

What evidence? I've yet to see any evidence "stacked" against the dems. Just Right wing posturing and willfully misunderstanding what incidental collection is and how unmasking procedures work.

Just face the fact crazyshot hillary lost fair and square! I bet you laughed when trump said the election was rigged but are know thinking that a guy"trump" you call a moron was able to dupe everyone while being spied on at the time! That trump is some kind of super spy who infiltrated the highest office with the help of russian trolls and hackers lol. However cling to that false hope yes i said cling to it hell embrace it as fact because i want to watch even more crybaby sjw on youtube reeeeeeeeeeeee and have mental breakdowns after this is all exposed as a liberal lie to cover for the crimes they have been committing.

You just HAD to sneak a "what about hillary?" deflection in there didn't you? No Trump apology is complete without one. Lol. Well now I know that taking you seriously isn't worth the time. By the way, this isn't the political mud pit. You may want to temper your partisan crap just a bit.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes. Investigations take time. That doesn't mean there isn't evidence though. And no. I'd rather the Russian collusion thing were false. I don't like the idea that someone in our government colluded with a foreign power illegally. That doesn't sit right with me at all. Even if it is Trump that did it.

However the evidence stacked agaisnt the dems piles on everyday with new information coming out that information was gathered unmasked and distributed unlawfully or for no reason other then political sabotage. At first is was obama did wiretap trump but then evidence shows up showing they collected information on trump and spyed on him. Then we find out an unmasking of one of trumps picks and leaked to media. Then we have video of an obama aid saying that she aided by obama admin hid information they collected on trump. Then we find out that an obama admin was one of the people who unmasked flynn when she had no right to.

What evidence? I've yet to see any evidence "stacked" against the dems. Just Right wing posturing and willfully misunderstanding what incidental collection is and how unmasking procedures work.

You just HAD to sneak a "what about hillary?" deflection in there didn't you? No Trump apology is complete without one. Lol. Well now I know that taking you seriously isn't worth the time. By the way, this isn't the political mud pit. You may want to temper your partisan crap just a bit.

Lol pathetic attempt at a rebuttal.
Yes lets believe the people who obviously never lie

benghazi was started by a youtube video! Lol the same person who unmasked flynn
The IRS didn't target right wing group! Evidence of politically motived targeting by obama admin pick
If you want to keep of doctor you can keep him! Obviously a lie by obama!

You act like obama has never used an agency to target right wing groups! However we know his admin pick did with the irs.
Obamas pick for AG lynch doesn't recuse her self from investigation after impromptu meeting with bill clinton on his plane.
The left acts as if its above reproach but lets be honest here when we dig into this past year it was all corruption on the dems with bernie being screwed, hillary getting off being jailed, obama picks being corrupt and getting caught.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So Nunes finally admitted he's an idiot like we've always said and stepped down, then we get Gowdy who isnt a scumbag and this is bad for liberals how? I will bet anything that Gowdy finds nothing and calls the wiretapping a lie just like everyone else is doing. Usually, you have evidence before accusing someone of a felony.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I'll tell ya ...

The RINOs are pretty damned terrified of the Democratic House of Cards falling to the floor.

If there's only one party in power ... it's certainly not going to be hard to pick out the obstructionists and cast them aside in the next elections.

I don't know about that. I think the Republican claim that they can fix everything if we just give them more power has just about run it's course.

They have nearly 2/3 of governorships, a majority in the House, majority in the Senate, the Presidency, and the Supreme Court is about to lean right.

If that's not enough power to fix things, I think the issue is less with their ability to get things passed, and more with their policies actually working.

Republicans have won basically everything since 2010. It's time to put up or shut up IMO.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Failed to make your point,

Maybe you didn't really have one?

My point was very clear.

You're welcome to address it.

In any case, left wing activists failed pitifully.

I did not say anything about Left Wing activists. Though, if they are to blame for the current push for Nunes to step-down from the investigation, it appears they succeeded.

Nunes has not stepped down from the Comittee, only this particular investigation.

Indeed. As he should have.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I did not say anything about Left Wing activists. Though, if they are to blame for the current push for Nunes to step-down from the investigation, it appears they succeeded.

It was in the OP links.

They succeeded in taking a few bucks from Soros.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

True... but Trump had something when he made that first tweet about "wiretapping."

He has nothing. He never had. He's just trying to deflect attention from the main object of the commission, confuse the issue and delay the investigation.

I was once a 11-year-old boy myself, so I understand exactly how Donald Trump's mind works.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join