It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes steps down from Russia-Trump investigation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

He has nothing. He never had.

Yeah... that's it... because you -- in all your omnipotence and omniscience -- know exactly what Trump did or did not have... so he just made a lucky guess???

He's just trying to deflect attention from the main object of the commission, confuse the issue and delay the investigation.

The main object of the commission is to examine the claims that he was colluding with the enemy based on the government spying on him... It's all the same evidence. And I don't believe for a minute that you don't know that.

I was once a 11-year-old boy myself, so I understand exactly how Donald Trump's mind works.

Ah, yes, the thinking of 11-year-old boys... and obviously some men never grow out of that. Your words say everything about you and very little about anyone else.

Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative, everyone should want this investigation to produce a truthful result.

Again, agreed... but now I know you don't really mean that so my apologies for giving you too much credit and taking you at your word the first time.

Oh! And thanks for letting me know who you really are. Good to know.

When the evidence for any/all Trump/Russia collusion is released, we will also have the evidence for any/all Trump spying.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I understand that you're disappointed. You thought statecraft was like reality TV and that a reality TV star could be President. That was foolish, but then, there are many fools in the world.

The ascendency of President Trump is showing you that elites exist for a reason. Important decisions cannot be left to ignorant amateurs.

Your President is not fit to govern. He's nothing but another populist demagogue -- a windbag. Luckily the American political system seems to be robust enough to contain the bull without destroying the whole china shop. Such a relief to the rest of us.

edit on 7/4/17 by Astyanax because: of typos

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I understand that you're disappointed. You thought statecraft was like reality TV and that a reality TV star could be President.

LOL!!! Now I get it!!! You think I must be a Trump supporter because well golly gee I don't automatically buy the other guys' crap... Awwww... how cute... or something.

Still stuck in that left-right paradigm much???

That was foolish, but then, there are many fools in the world.

Indeed!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Incredible CNN, NBC and all the anti Trump media got you hypnotized to their rhetoric.

Trump is been proven to be better president that Obama will ever be.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Trump is been proven to be better president that Obama will ever be.

Prove it

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Incredible CNN, NBC and all the anti Trump media got you hypnotized to their rhetoric.

You reckon all the news organisations of the world get together every morning over breakfast and decide what lies to tell the world? Care to explain how that's even possible?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Care to explain how that's even possible?

Email, text??

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You think I must be a Trump supporter because well golly gee I don't automatically buy the other guys' crap...

That doesn't follow. It's just obvious that Trump doesn't have a programme any more; he's abandoned or forgotten all his stated policy aims. It's not that you're not buying other people's crap, as you put it, but that you still think his promises may not be false.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Go on, then. Tell us how you see it working.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

You reckon all the news organisations of the world get together every morning over breakfast and decide what lies to tell the world? Care to explain how that's even possible?

They all get their orderz from a central propaganda office.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why, of course! A central bureau no-one has ever seen or heard so much as a hint of, which exists outside of time -- which it must do, in order to disseminate lies to literally tens of thousands of news outlets around the world across 24 time zones and literally hundreds of languages and cope with the inevitable confusion and the tens of thousands of disagreements with the line taken and requests for clarification, demands for modifications or exceptions based on local conditions and prejudicess, all in the space of a few minutes in order to get the story out worldwide.

You think such a thing is possible. You believe it exists.

And conspiracy theorists wonder why other people laugh at them so hard...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I notice the doughty marg6043 has nothing more to say to us. Come on girl, let's see some money where that mouth was.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

I understand that you're disappointed. You thought statecraft was like reality TV and that a reality TV star could be President. That was foolish, but then, there are many fools in the world.

The ascendency of President Trump is showing you that elites exist for a reason. Important decisions cannot be left to ignorant amateurs.

Your President is not fit to govern. He's nothing but another populist demagogue -- a windbag. Luckily the American political system seems to be robust enough to contain the bull without destroying the whole china shop. Such a relief to the rest of us.

You forgot to mention he is a successful real-estate mogul and business man, with nearly half a century of leadership experience. But that would require telling the truth, wouldn't it? Nah, he's just a reality TV star, like Kim Kardashian.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: carewemust
Nunes will be known as THE whistle-blower who started in motion exposing a huge Obama Administration spying scandal.

So whats the eta this time, how many days ago or weeks has faux news and trump said they had proof that obama was spying on him lol.

Proof must be coming soon right.

You know it's pretty easy to spin this. Where is the evidence of the Trump russia collusion? Proof is coming but so far the Obama aids are doing a bang up job backing up Trumps claims. Rice and Farkas are already working on a deal behind the scenes don't you worry.

And the more Gowdy will look look the more he will only find corrupt DEMS as always.

And what's even a bigger joke is the fact that they will never be able to do anything to Trump without first putting the Clinton's behind bars. They've caught the Clinton's doing exactly what they fantasize Trump to have done.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover (Time Line)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You forgot to mention he is a successful real-estate mogul and business man, with nearly half a century of leadership experience.

Because he is not. He is a litigious bully and a fraud who is up to his toupée in debt. His only talent is for bilking others. Currently, he is bilking you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join