It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Faces are blacked out because these are all investigators for an alphabet agency, they are not only looking for airplane stuff but they also need to look for any classified that is no longer secure, so they really can't have general contractors come in and do the initial clean up.

The "light pole" is a truck mounted crane:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

That's not a pole, it's a crane mounted on a Truck.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Interesting a Axe and a Sledge Hammer next to the FBI

Doesnt mean Much , other than ,
the Big Possiblity making the hole a lot Bigger then it really was

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Shangralah

well i think i found your camera,

sure looks like one to me, that or maybe a light. wonder why it didn't show up in the other images.
and if we could see what was caught from it, the tale would be told. i mean it's right there.

Wow.. And there it is right next to the huge gaping hole. But only one blurry ass 3 second clip of the actual plane hitting.

It must be a dummy cam to deter shoplifters.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Or...it was focused on the helipad in front of it...instead of at the impact area.
edit on 31-3-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: changed it

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Yeah...really cannot imagine why anyone would need debris clearing tools at that moment.......

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You're confusing a Crane with a JLG man-lift. The crane is left up because they don't want to spend the time cradling it back cause it takes so long to do.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Or...it was focused on the helipad in front of it...instead of at the impact area.

Im sure thats what they would love for us to believe. But if there is one right there and there obviously is then I guarantee there are alot more.

So where the hell is the video.??? And why would be focused on the helipad? Were they expecting a chopper?
edit on 31-3-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Doesnt mean Much , other than , the Big Possiblity making the hole a lot Bigger then it really was

or cutting and knocking down debris that is not considered important or already been documented and interferes with getting to other evidence.

but i guess that doesn't mean much, hunh?

i guess his clip board has the instructions on where to make the hole bigger and he is checking it off the list.

edit on 31-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The yellow thing on the tripod is not a transit, it's a flood light.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well there's ALOT of blood and flesh all over the ground, sledge hammers are used to make big things into small things, probably to make it easier to lift to recover pieces of people... God rest their souls.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Almost every perimeter/exterior camera at the Pentagon then, were frame cameras, not video. So, a frame every second or two. And why would the camera for the helipad....be pointed anywhere other than at the helipad? I mean I know the government gets stupid at times, but, lets mount a camera over the helipad that is pointed at a section of the wall that has no entry points 50 feet away......good grief....

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

The large one closest to the building is probably temporary but look up to the right there's another, smaller lamp post not sitting in a truck bed or anything

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Believe what you want. But if you think there were no cameras anywhere around the Pentagon or surrounding buildings that got more pics of the plane that day. Then you just are not thinking logically IMO.

And here we see one literally right next to the hole but we dont have even a still shot of that plane coming in.

The plane would have been visible for a few seconds at least . But no pics.

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Look to the upper right though there's another lamp post

link   

That "light pole" is actually a crane on the bed of a truck...

link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

You're confusing a Crane with a JLG man-lift. The crane is left up because they don't want to spend the time cradling it back cause it takes so long to do.

not i'm not, i use to repair welders on job sites, and worked on commercial construction before that. and know what's what.

a jlg man lift,

now just how can you confuse that with this,

edit on 31-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Nope, look at the base. Another piece of heavy equipment.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

There's the street light too

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Okay

Look at wolfenz image of the pentagon in flames still, though, the yellow tape is strung up on a lamppost

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join