It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Aliensun

That's actually what I was thinking too, an antenna tower is much more feasible than a crane given the height of it.

I agree. An antenna is the most likely explanation. It's certainly not a crane: there would be no reason to leave a crane boom sticking straight up in the air, and I don't think any normal crane can even do that.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

they make all size of cranes for different jobs. here a very small one.

also it could be for maintenance and installing new equipment and not from construction, you can't always carry stuff up in a elevator ot bring in a crane.
edit on 31-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It's a crane.

It was used to remove rubble to try to recover remains and look for survivors buried in the debris.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

WTF!!!!! Interesting

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

sorry, my bad i thought you were talking about another one.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

here are some better shots, thanks to Zaphod58 and the site he got his image from i found some that shows better.

appears that the inner rings are antennas.

here are two of the outer ring,
one looks like a transit,see the yellow thing on the tripod, and the other the black and white hard to say, could be a anntena

and the other the black and white hard to say, could be a anntena.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueAmerican

That light pole sure is strange, almost like something without wings hit the pentagon. I wonder what flies without wings that could have done that.

I think the "light pole" you're referring to is actually a truck mounted crane.

more images at source

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

well i think i found your camera,

sure looks like one to me, that or maybe a light. wonder why it didn't show up in the other images.
and if we could see what was caught from it, the tale would be told. i mean it's right there.
edit on 31-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What really rubs me is how arrogant it is for government to pass off such an obvious lie for the truth of what happened on 9/11. Yet, maybe this is brilliance. After all, the government did get away with it. It gets away with nearly everything. Hmmm. Maybe that's why the government continues behaving as it does. It has been conditioned to defraud the American public. We have created a monster.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

sorry, my bad i thought you were talking about another one.

I'm talking about the last picture in the OP. The tall black pole that's right in front of the hole. It appears to be sticking straight up, and is mounted on a truck. As I said, I'm pretty sure you couldn't do that with a crane boom, so the antenna idea is most likely correct.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Going through them, it struck me as kind of odd that they went to the trouble of blacking out any faces that were large enough to possibly identify:

See those three letters on the sleeve and breast of that gentleman's shirt? FBI? When you work secure detail, the government is at discretion to hide your identity.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Count the windows. The red area is five visible stories. The green area is THREE visible stories. On the outer three rings the first two stories are conjoined. No "exterior walls" for floors one and two in the middle ring.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: FauxMulder

The photo was taken during the reconstruction phase.

Are real brain teaser that one.......

So they fixed the middle layer before cleaning up the outer and foremost inner layer.

Sounds legit..

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Here's a close up:

Looks like a dome camera to me:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

well you can, have you ever driven by a job site in the evening or first thing in the morning and seen a welder hanging from the extend boom so thieves can't steel them? they do it down here in fl all the time. of course that is just a example and i'm sure there were no thieves around the pentagon right after 911 or ever. but it's not uncommon at all to see booms left extended.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

sure does, sure would like to see what it captured.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

See my post near the top of this page. It's a truck mounted crane brought in by the FEMA urban search and rescue crew to remove rubble and look for victims.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

There it is. Nice observation!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The 'nasty light pole' does not exist in the early pictures, 9-11 Emergency Response 1, 2 or 3. Must be an emergency communication tower or some such. Way to high to be a 'light pole'...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueAmerican

That light pole sure is strange, almost like something without wings hit the pentagon. I wonder what flies without wings that could have done that.

well tiny wings how about a .....

P-700 Granit
en.wikipedia.org...

like what Conspirator's have mentioned

What I like to Know in this Photo
seeing the pentagon is still in flames
after the Impact .

cryptome.org...

Where is the Dam Wings ?
seeing Aluminum Hollowed Fueled Wings
would be Broken off from the Thick Multiple Rowed Layered Concrete.

yes I know its not much of a good Source,
but was there anything else big as a 747 hitting a concrete building ?

B-25 Empire State Building crash
en.wikipedia.org...

the the B25 that hit the Empire State Building one of the wings Sheared off
hitting concrete, and one of the Wings did partial penetrate and launched its Engine from the impact and it went into elevator shaft the only difference is the Rate of Speed between the Two
and the B25 didn't completely go through the Empire State Building and Half the size of the Air liner
that suppose to have hit the pentagon .

Where is the Large Debris!
as the b 25 that hit the Empire State building in 1945 had debris was all over the impact to the ground

Would the hole be bigger ?

Question Questions .
edit on 52017FridayfAmerica/Chicago389 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join