It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
On 3-23-2017, the FBI published to their vault archive 27 photos of scenes from around the Pentagon on or right after 9/11/2001. These include airplane debris, photos from inside, photos of FBI team members at the site, and other photos of that fateful day here:

vault.fbi.gov...

Going through them, it struck me as kind of odd that they went to the trouble of blacking out any faces that were large enough to possibly identify, such as in these two pictures:

Now it's kind of interesting that usually, investigators always have their faces blacked out in pictures, right? (Cough)

And then also something else that is weird is they published what appears to be the same exact picture twice, under different titles. Look at 9-11 Pentagon FBI 6 and then the following picture, 9-11 Pentagon FBI Team. They appear to be the exact same picture, or extremely close. Why?

And then there is this pic of the apparent airplane fragment that severed and landed so perfectly to reveal an AA serial number, so nicely in the grass.
How convenient.

Oh but wait. Is that a light pole I see directly in front of that tiny little hole, before the side of the building collapsed. You know, those nasty light poles that all got knocked down by that big ole mean huge jet on the way in. Oh, ok. Yeah.

But hey, don't mind me. Just browse around through these photos and see what else you might find.
edit on Fri Mar 31st 2017 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is the only one of the building where there may be pieces of an aircraft and ... every aircraft bit looks almost ghosty ... which begs the question ... how good was photoshop back then or ... can any members who use photoshop have a look.

In all of the other photos, not even a seat belt, seat, cushion, bag wallet and no passports slightly charred. Nothing!

P

edit on 31/3/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

That light pole sure is strange, almost like something without wings hit the pentagon. I wonder what flies without wings that could have done that.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

That light pole sure is strange, almost like something without wings hit the pentagon. I wonder what flies without wings that could have done that.

Must have been a flying squirrel. Yup. That's it.

+51 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
So... According to the official story, isn't the area I circled in red where part of the plane supposedly poked through and made a hole? If so, how did that happen when there's no damage to the middle (green) section?

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
In all of the other photos, not even a seat belt, seat, cushion, bag wallet and no passports slightly charred. Nothing!

Nope, just a neatly preserved serial number to identify the aircraft.
"Oh, yeah, the explosion was so violent that there's no trace of anything identifiable, but look! The plane's complete serial number! It's totally legit!"
edit on 3/31/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Just as a guess on my part, the blacked out faces were possibly optional to deter any stalking by conspiracy nuts. Right to privacy and all that. The pole looks more like a large flagpole to me marking the site of the catastrophe or a temporary lamp post to illuminate the area for 24 hour clean-up operation.
edit on 31/3/2017 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Someone came up with a theory that it was a missile that had been stolen from the Kursk submarine by Halliburton.
Here's the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Why erect a flagpole then not put a flag on it?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

There was no sign of it pre-impact so maybe temporary illumination for the clean-up operation to allow round the clock work there?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If you're referencing that tall black pole, it looks to be freshly painted. Probably didn't want to put a flag up there until the paint had dried?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Why are those 2 guys standing out there (in the dark) holding up two heavy flags?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Is the claim that these are new photos that have not been released?
edit on 31-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This image is of part of the plane fuselage.
vault.fbi.gov...

I guess that eliminates the missile theory.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

edit on 31-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It is an interesting time to release these photos with the 9/11 court case going on that blames the Saudi's. Sure Saudi Arabia has done quite well with all the conflict and war going on in their neighbourhood. There is a bit more to it all.

As for blacking out the faces, sure there may be some insider knowledge going on but mainly they are just the clean up crew. It is people like Dick Cheney who was in charge at the pentagon that day where more of the answers are.
edit on 31-3-2017 by kwakakev because: spelling

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
not wide enough and not any wing impressions.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is a picture of a part of a plane fuselage. Thats all it is, a picture. The only way there was to eliminate the missile theory if they would have shown all 84 CCTV videos within the first 48 hours after the attack.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Going through them, it struck me as kind of odd that they went to the trouble of blacking out any faces that were large enough to possibly identify, such as in these two pictures:

That is because many of the agents will have worked or in the future will work undercover cases and need their identity concealed

Someone pointer out possibility that conspiracy fruit loops could harass them

Of course threatening an FBI agent will probably get you jail time.......

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bobw927

Each side of the Pentagon is 912 feet long

Hole punched in E ring was measured at 96 feet - only 1/10 length of the side of the building

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join