It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

How many body parts? There were 7.75 body parts per passenger in the flight 587 crash. Many were still mostly intact after that high impact crash, that was the average.

Even a body divided into 10 pieces would still yield many large body parts.

ETA: Images of that crash show many sheets thrown over Bodies/body parts in the aftermath. Nothing like that is ever seen in the Pentagon photos...ever.
edit on 31-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's not seen because they were inside the building. Most of them were buried in debris, which is why they brought cranes in to move the debris around the outside of the building. We also never saw sheets over the bodies of workers in the building.

As for how many there's no way to tell. It's not like there's a formula you can use for this sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I knew I had seen these pictures before.

Link

WASHINGTON – More than two dozen photos of the Pentagon taken after a plane crashed into it on Sept. 11, 2001, have reappeared in recent days on the FBI’s website six years after they were first made public. The posting misled some to believe the photos from 9/11 had never before been seen.

FBI spokeswoman Jillian Stickels told The Associated Press on Friday the 27 photos were first posted online in 2011, but disappeared from the site because of a technical glitch. They were restored to public view once the FBI was alerted they were missing. Stickels didn’t know how long they weren’t visible.

Several media outlets reported Thursday and Friday that the photos were previously unseen.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Why would a US flag be wrapped around that beam? Was it flying in an office?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There were pics before the section fell. And still, I saw nothing. Not to be morbid, but I would have expected some body parts to be visible in the immediate aftermath....especially the people seated in the back.

ETA: Again, nothing definitive...just more reasonable doubt about the OS.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

this is a diagram of where the remain were located, they said they found a total of 189. 125 from the pentagon, 64 passengers and 5 hijackers.

looking at this the majority of the bodies/remains were found outside and just in the outer ring.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I'll be honest...that does nothing to overcome my reasonable doubts.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What makes you think you'd see a hand, or a torso laying inside the building, in pictures that contained huge clouds of smoke covering almost everything? You're talking about very small pieces of remains when compared to their surroundings. It's not like they had them flagged and marked.

Your expectations are unreasonable if you think you're going to see bodies inside an already fairly dark building, in pictures taken from outside in sunlight, with smoke and flame everywhere.
edit on 3/31/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

What makes you think you'd see a hand, or a torso laying inside the building, in pictures that contained huge clouds of smoke covering almost everything? You're talking about very small pieces of remains when compared to their surroundings. It's not like they had them flagged and marked.

Your expectations are unreasonable if you think you're going to see bodies inside an already fairly dark building, in pictures taken from outside in sunlight, with smoke and flame everywhere.

I expected to see some human remains inside or outside in some...any...photos. That seems logical to me after seeing other plane crash photos.

There are none at the Pentagon. Therefore, I have reasonable doubts.

Show me some and you might prove that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon. If not, my reasonable doubt stands entirely unchallenged.

ETA: BTW, there really are no photos of the wreckage from inside the building, at all. Funny that. I'd like to see those photos, too, before I go accepting the OS.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The remains were traveling forward with the aircraft. The people in the back wouldn't have been dismembered until the fuselage around them came apart. They would have been carried into the building.

Yes, there was debris shown inside. It was with the other debris from the building.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I saw earlier photos of the Pentagon before the section collapse and there was no airplane debris in the photos.

I do not believe an airplane hit the Pentagon, I do not know what did, but it was not an airplane in my "opinion".

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Idk if someone pointed it out but that pole is actually a crane. look where it's rooted to. It's an extension crane

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

yet a Soviet Astronaught Charred remains made it Back to Earth from Reentery

you think of all those Bodies from the Airliner
at lease some parts of them would be left.
to find.

Cosmonaut

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice the standing lamppost on pg4 if this thread? Sorry I'm having img trouble but the pentagon was still on fire, so no cranes/construction lighting yet, and an ambulance uses it to string up caution tape.

Is this post not directly in the flight path?!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

It is not. Look at the aerial view. It's actually very far away.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

And even if American, astronaut.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

How many body parts? There were 7.75 body parts per passenger in the flight 587 crash. Many were still mostly intact after that high impact crash, that was the average.

Even a body divided into 10 pieces would still yield many large body parts.

ETA: Images of that crash show many sheets thrown over Bodies/body parts in the aftermath. Nothing like that is ever seen in the Pentagon photos...ever.

This is not to disrespect those that have died horribly in airliner crashes.

If you can quote a source, I still think it's a ridiculous statement.

Is each human hair a human remain? How about pools and drops of human blood? Flesh and mussel liquified to clumps of gelatin from the violence of a high speed crash? Each fragmented bone and muscles turned to hamburger? Or ashes and sooted remains?

Sorry to be morbid, but I hope you understand how ridiculous it is to think there is some natural law governing on a bell curve the average pieces of human remains for crashes.
edit on 31-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed finger fumbles

edit on 31-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Wanted to keep past-tense of soot changed ash to ashes.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Victim Fragmentation Patterns and Seat Location Supplements Crash Data: American Airlines Flight 587

You'll find all the details in that paper. If we are talking about human hairs being body part fragments, then you would expect very large body parts at 7.75 body parts per passenger. But you can read all the gruesome details at the link above.

How many body parts per passenger were found at the Pentagon?

Any idea?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Please cite the pictures and sources of the pictures.

Are you talking about pics taken with a camera angle parallel to the ground, taken from a safe distance from a burning pentagon, from hehind objects and landscaping walls, and while a bright burning fire and black smoke were playing havoc with exposure?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: neutronflux

Victim Fragmentation Patterns and Seat Location Supplements Crash Data: American Airlines Flight 587

You'll find all the details in that paper. If we are talking about human hairs being body part fragments, then you would expect very large body parts at 7.75 body parts per passenger. But you can read all the gruesome details at the link above.

How many body parts per passenger were found at the Pentagon?

Any idea?

How are the crashes comparable. Did the crashes happen at the same speed. Did they both hit objects head on. What was the fire damage as compared between the two. Did one pilot try to lessen the impact while the persons crashing flight 77 tried to maximize impact. Did wreckage from both flights end up encased in burning and collapsing buildings? Did both crashed airliners go through the same number of walls?

It's pretty ridiculous to think there is a natural law governing the number of human remains should be consistent between two separate crashes.

I would consider a human hair as a human remain. It's big enough to identify a person by DNA and where a person has been......
edit on 31-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join