It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awan brothers have fled to Pakistan!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

al-Baghdadi being released from US custody in Iraq, then popping up with 100s of new trucks and 1000s of seasoned fighters.

The Awans being more of an ISI story than ISIS, but they are timelines which converge in a single mission....Syria.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Snap damage big big damage thanks for the info wow

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Great update on the story

They fled with the money they robbed from
their Mom, and the Feds were coming for them.

They had a cushy hideout under DWS umbrella,
think that was over since Paul Ryan said they
would get funding for investigation.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Great update on the story

They fled with the money they robbed from
their Mom, and the Feds were coming for them.

They had a cushy hideout under DWS umbrella,
think that was over since Paul Ryan said they
would get funding for investigation.

No thats the strange part the feds let them go hummm looks very interesting to allow people under investigation to leave the country when it is directly related to the current trump collusion case with russia. The feds control the no fly list lol comey you have some explaining to do lol

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: TheScale
really makes u wonder why this isnt front and center right now. it really needs to be looked at closely but good luck ever getting them back from pakistan. be interesting to see just what type of welcome they had and what conditions they live in over there now.

Lol with the money they made they are living the high life probably in some mega mansion fort with hired isis fighters guarding them.

Well, whoever hired these people need to be in jail and charged with espionage, among any other charges the DOJ can come up with, including sedition.

And don't tell me obama had no idea what was going on.

If I were Trump, I'd ignore all this russian BS and go straight into offence.

But I'm not him. Maybe he's waiting to blow all this crap wide open at the same time.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

No thats the strange part the feds let them go hummm looks very interesting to allow people under investigation to leave the country when it is directly related to the current trump collusion case with russia. The feds control the no fly list lol comey you have some explaining to do lol
I think if you look deeper into it you will see that it was the local DC police and not the fed that is or was in charge of the case .

eta

Authorities are investigating the activities of several shared IT employees of the U.S. House of Representatives after multiple instances of theft and other irregularities were uncovered, officials said. U.S. Capitol Police are looking into the activity -- which supposedly includes theft of hardware, inappropriately accessing computers and making purchases on congressional computers. The five employees, four men and a woman, are involved in the criminal investigation and their access to congressional computers were revoked Thursday, officials said. However, no arrests have been made so far.
www.upi.com...
edit on 31-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: roadgravel
Another win for outsourcing. This is the workings of real ignorance.

I honestly dont care about the awan brothers getting work. I do care they had access to top secret info and how did these Pakistan work visas get a top secret security clearances wtf. The question is why did debbie wesserman give them everything they wanted and is this women comprised in some way. Given everything we know these foreigners had been given top secret security clearance and allowed to send diplomatic packages wtf and tgese guys are from the same country that "hid osama bin laden" the one that didnt die in 2001 lol

That's the "This is the workings of real ignorance" part.

edit:

The government hiring foreigners to work in intelligence sensitive positions. Who needs spies to infiltrate anymore.
edit on 3/31/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I think if you look deeper into it you will see that it was the local DC police and not the fed that is or was in charge of the case .

eta

Authorities are investigating the activities of several shared IT employees of the U.S. House of Representatives after multiple instances of theft and other irregularities were uncovered, officials said. U.S. Capitol Police are looking into the activity -- which supposedly includes theft of hardware, inappropriately accessing computers and making purchases on congressional computers. The five employees, four men and a woman, are involved in the criminal investigation and their access to congressional computers were revoked Thursday, officials said. However, no arrests have been made so far.
www.upi.com...

Thats even worse and shows even more incompetence with the fbi or the Democrats how is this a local cops issue when it deals with top secret security clearance foriegn IT staff that have the ability to send diplomatic packages and could directly relate to the dnc hacking case! But this isnt an fbi case and these people are not on a no fly list.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

It was a way to compartmentalize the investigation into a body with inferior tools and powers .

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

It was a way to compartmentalize the investigation into a body with inferior tools and powers .

Yep, if I didn't know any better, I'd think the dems want to overthrow a duly elected government and destroy the USA as we know it.

Turn it into some twisted zombie 3rd world craphole and bleed it dry.

Someone released the DNC emails and surveillance leaks to point out the direction to dig.

Problem is, we don't know who to trust to help crush the treasonous bastards.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Yes, mangoes.

LoL - Thats the $8 Pakistani Mangoes please.

Its crazy a diplomatic pouch can be a shipping container!

If I recall correctly from George's youtube there were four brothers.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Good update today from George - more rice and contacts - I am seriously concerned regarding the human trafficking/ organ harvesting that is very concerning stuff coming up soon.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Before commenting...

Do you have any sources beyond MAGA Podcast???? For effs sake.

Help me out..

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

There is no need to assume malice.

They probably just got lucky due due to inattention to the situation. This is the first I have heard of the Awan brothers... admittedly that is my issue not yours.

I am curious about this too.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

As long as we see the bodies.

I guess that would support the collusion theory.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well now i know why Farkas admitted on live tv that Obama spied on Trump. The hissy fits of the Dems were also nothing but a distraction. I'm kinda curious what it is that has certain people so spooked. The russian narrative is nothing but smokes and mirrors at this point. I hope the brothers have some kind of contingency plan. Sudden suicides are common in the vicinity of the Clinton clan.

I think we have enough now to arrest the DNC in mass.....

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Another win for outsourcing. This is the workings of real ignorance.

No this was deliberate.. lets DRAIN the swamp and take RINO's with them.. THEY ARE TREASONOUS bastards.... IMHO

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
On a lark, I wonder how Seth Rich may be a victim of this ring. He was the DNC data guy after all....

Can anyone comment if there was any contact or overlap between the parties...?

Even something like, where were the Awan's contacts on the night of the murder...? Even if Rich had any ISI or Paki people in his shadows....they were all in DC, more or less.
edit on 31-3-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the DNC information that was received by wikileaks was from an inside job at the DNC. I base my opinion on a few videos made by people who did security. I think the Dems are trying to cover up their mistake and blame it on Russia. Covering mistakes is common

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
All usual the bad guys get to do all the bad stuff and then despite all the tech we have they still get on planes and spirit themselves away with no one noticing...

That was being sarcastic...

It always makes me cringe that our politicians and leaders whine so much about our viewpoint of them when they are always complicit with crap like this, they wonder why people go to Trump with his promise of weeding these people out, the Brits that lost the Brexit vote curse that those of us like me chose to leave but decide that obviously I'm an outrageous racist and knuckle dragging fool who clearly made a huge mistake because I'm too dumb to understand the outcome.

Well its the same in the US, people vote Trump in to see if he can rid people of that corruption and triple sides, of course the government knew what these Brothers were doing but they were part of the team and 'team members' get to know details of stuff to use against the troops I mean they are only from Pakistan the number one radical country and true supporter of ISIS but hell, lets let the 'team member's' who they most likely knew had ISIS sympathies have access to technical data and install their own gear to spy on the places on interest and of course, when its getting too hot then totally by accident let them slip out unnoticed and blame a technical error.

The horrendous BS that all our governments do which normally ends up in OUR deaths and they get pissed when we choose other paths..

The term 'oxygen thieves' seriously does apply to them...
edit on 1-4-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join