It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awan brothers have fled to Pakistan!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

And the leftist come on here complaining at us for noticing what our eyes are seeing..........Geeze

I keep saying these people hate the freedom of all mankind and they want a one world gov with absolute control.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy>>>> FBI Chief Comey needs to be brought up on charges of treason and not just fired for extreme incompetence. He's let the Bureau fall into corruption and a shambles and now he's part of a coup against Trump and the American democratic system. I'd add that Wasserman Shultz needs to be hauled in as well as well as Hillary and Podesta. Waterboard these scum bags.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Day 160

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wonder if the seemingly slow reaction of Trump is a timeout to gather his own intelligence and evidence. Too a degree, obviously...but I bet some of these actors are themselves now being surveilled heavily.

Oddly, I think time is on the side of justice here, and the best safe sure thing is to be patient and let it unravel publicly, like George Webb is doing. The less statements and declarations Trump makes the better, and the more people will accept the evidence itself.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So George is headed to Detroit and that is on the border with Canada . Actually this is the point where the USA is actually north of Canada . Any how the story is finally hitting close to home

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Prove me wrong on some # before acting like I'm a #ty source. I spend hours reading up on a topic before I talk about it. I just try to provide the best information available at the time of the recording. Did you even bother to listen or just hating because I'm not The Washington Post, owned by Jeff Bezos? Or the WSJ who fakes information for stories? The big names are dead and useless when it comes to real information being spread. Its 10 seconds worth of facts followed by 5 minutes of opinion. News broadcasts weren't meant to be the 24/7 advertisers wet dream that it is now. You have to get your news from forums like this one, and reddit.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MAGAPodcast

Your fake news opens with

The Awan brothers are a family of Pakistani nationals who are one of three possible sources of the DNC leaks.

No evidence they are in any way related to the leaks.

They had top secret clearance

BS...Can you support that false and illogical claim?

They are under investigation for the theft of equipment from Congress by the Capital Hill Police.

Apparently..

They have fled to Pakistan since the investigation started.

More fake nonsense...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join