It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awan brothers have fled to Pakistan!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you dont know who the awan brothers are they have been stealing information and equipment from the dnc. They had been hired by debbie wesserman
The head of the dnc before she was kicked out and jumped on the hillary team.

Heres the article
www.magapodcast.com...

Interesting side note I think the FBI is in charge of the no fly list and letting the awan brothers escape to Pakistan in the middle of an investigation on russian collusion when these guys had been in charge of the dnc IT seems highly suspect!
edit on 30-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

From what I could gather from reports those brothers were:

* stealing intel regarding US Troops and Ops going down in Iraq and Afghan and giving it to Isis
*running several scams regarding car firms
* Installing routers for members of congress (made by their own tech company)
*shipping rice
*Getting paid three times as much as everyone else in the IT department

edit on 30-3-2017 by oxford because: forgot last point

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How is it that these guys being under investigation even got on a plane to Pakistan without being stopped? Why is the msm not reporting this because they are considered a possible leak of the dnc information. Evenone is focused on russian collusion bs when these guys had access to everything! Could it be because dems want to push a fake collusion story instead of actually investigation that might implicate dems in some crimes?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: oxford

From what I could gather from reports those brothers were:

* stealing intel regarding US Troops and Ops going down in Iraq and Afghan and giving it to Isis
*running several scams regarding car firms
* Installing routers for members of congress (made by their own tech company)
*shipping rice
*Getting paid three times as much as everyone else in the IT department

Listen to the pod cast they had access to everyones emails at the dnc.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yes I heard of them from youtube, but I still am confused.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I never found day one,

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Where is the confusion? Seems pretty simple math but listen to the podcast on the link and watch the youtube video someone posted on them or just google them and all the answers are there.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Listening Now - thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
How is it that these guys being under investigation even got on a plane to Pakistan without being stopped? Why is the msm not reporting this because they are considered a possible leak of the dnc information. Evenone is focused on russian collusion bs when these guys had access to everything! Could it be because dems want to push a fake collusion story instead of actually investigation that might implicate dems in some crimes?

How is it that they were allowed to leave? Simple. They were undoubtedly persuaded and probably helped to escape. They know or have stolen too much. No good and honest democrat would want them to hang around to testify. Hillary or Bill probably winked at them and the guys got the message.

You have to wonder sometimes, what the Hell is going on...? Maybe my problem is because I started watching Suicide Squad a while ago and was sickened after a minutes. Sometimes I'm glad that I'm old.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Could it be because dems want to push a fake collusion story instead of actually investigation that might implicate dems in some crimes?

Ding ding ding ding.....we have a winner folks.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
next we'll hear they were the only two killed in a terrorist attack on a hotel in pakistan

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know this is a stupid question but where are all the russian collusion truthers at? If you honestly are questioning the collusion of trump with russia why are you not pissed about this? Serously it leaves the door open for us trump supporters to question your actual search for truth as the awan brothers are a possible leak in dnc. If they get questioned and prove not to be the leak in the dnc then we can go the look into the russian route honestly.

Its like a car gets stolen and credit cards are in the car. The credit cards get used and we catch the people who took the car. However we act like they didnt steal the credit cards or question them on it.
Because they just took the car wtf

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Good catch, I've been wondering about these brothers. Right beneath our noses. I bet you here in a few months, this will be brought up and everybody is going to be like, what and who are these brothers?? and you're going to be like, "psssshh that thread? that's months old, told you so..."

As another poster pointed out, I bet they were helped to get out of the country, probably had a bunch of dirt on them. It isn't like we can't go in there and get them if we really wanted to. What really makes my blood boil is the positions of our forces being stolen and reported to the enemy, like something out of the damned movie theaters.

Again, awesome find!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
next we'll hear they were the only two killed in a terrorist attack on a hotel in pakistan

I dont doubt that at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well lets hope Congress get their kit/routers replaced (not that it makes a difference after Wikileaks dark matter because anyone can hack your router anyway we know now), and anything which puts troops at risk is looked into urgent.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

me neither, although meant to be funny, i'm serious as a heart attack. i have little to no doubt that within a couple of months we'll hear about these two being killed some where. and seeing how they went to pakistan, and the things that happen over there, terrorist attack would be the perfect cover for a hit.
edit on 30-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well now i know why Farkas admitted on live tv that Obama spied on Trump. The hissy fits of the Dems were also nothing but a distraction. I'm kinda curious what it is that has certain people so spooked. The russian narrative is nothing but smokes and mirrors at this point. I hope the brothers have some kind of contingency plan. Sudden suicides are common in the vicinity of the Clinton clan.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I was trying to look into who would be in charge of restricted flight list and found this however I dont know if this only relates to terrorist or to everyone who is considered a flight risk.

The No Fly List is a list created and maintained by the United States federal government's Terrorist Screening Center (TSC) of people who are prohibited from boarding commercial aircraft for travel within, into, or out of the United States.

The terrorist screening center is run by the FBI lol.

Here is more
Mann says you may not even have to be suspected of terrorism to get on a no-fly list. “In some cases, people have either open warrants or some other characteristic indicating criminal activity and then they find themselves on this list,” he says, even when the alleged activity has nothing to do with aviation security. Mann believes that’s a sign the no-fly list has morphed beyond an air security tool into an all-out law enforcement tactic. “This has mission-creeped into something that is much wider in scope than was originally intended,” he says.

So basically comey and the fbi let these guys go

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

How is it that these guys being under investigation even got on a plane to Pakistan without being stopped?

Pakistan is where all terrs go to hide, and retrain for their next theatre of operations. Quatar, Turkey, and a host of other places, too.

All proxy constituents of NATO, called up when needed to start "Civil Wars".

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The Awan brothers gets its genesis from Seymour Hershs reporting about Benghazi and ISIS heading off to Syria .

Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels The great investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, in two previous articles in the London Review of Books («Whose Sarin?» and «The Red Line and the Rat Line») has reported that the Obama Administration falsely blamed the government of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad for the sarin gas attack that Obama was trying to use as an excuse to invade Syria; and Hersh pointed to a report from British intelligence saying that the sarin that was used didn’t come from Assad’s stockpiles. Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad. «By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria».
www.strategic-culture.org... George Webb calls these types of operations "Rat Lines" ...Dyncorp (covert CIA) plays a important roll in a lot of these operations .Drugs ,prostitution ,slavery, weapons and over throwing small countries is their game .

The connections between Gulen ,Muslim Brotherhood ,Pakistan ISI/ CIA are the covert family .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join