It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awan brothers have fled to Pakistan!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Team Hillary was in collusion with ISIS by the evidence of these guys activities alone.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I believe they had a diplomatic status.

Did anyone mention the recent 20 Capitol Hill congressional burglaries?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
US military were not sent to fight ISIS, they were sent to fight with ISIS.

This is where things got choked up between the CIA and US Mil.

Going back even further, the whole strategy went to hell after the "fake" OBL raid. Isn't this the time frame that Awans and 111 started accessing Capital Hill....? Weird dynamic there.

As bad as things are now, imagine if Hillary was elected.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's also weird, that time period where ISIS threatened Baghdad and possibly their sponsor KoSA. Baghdad being firmly Shia at that point...

Seems like a lot going on at once. Awans are a huge story that slots in with all of this.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Another win for outsourcing. This is the workings of real ignorance.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

It is definitely suspicious that they were permitted to leave the country. Maybe they know too much.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I thought there were 3 men and 1 woman in that group, not just the 2 brothers?

I'll look for my source on that.

ETA; www.theblaze.com...
Ahhh, ok.

As Rosiak discusses with Loesch, soon after Imran was hired, four of his family members were put onto the payroll, as well as one friend, each making the maximum amount of money you can make. Rosiak, however, believes they were likely not working there at all, but were simply ways for Imran to make more money.

So 6 of them?

www.theblaze.com...

This says 3 brothers.

edit on 3 30 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Latest by George

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
really makes u wonder why this isnt front and center right now. it really needs to be looked at closely but good luck ever getting them back from pakistan. be interesting to see just what type of welcome they had and what conditions they live in over there now.
edit on 30-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
I know this is a stupid question but where are all the russian collusion truthers at? If you honestly are questioning the collusion of trump with russia why are you not pissed about this? Serously it leaves the door open for us trump supporters to question your actual search for truth as the awan brothers are a possible leak in dnc. If they get questioned and prove not to be the leak in the dnc then we can go the look into the russian route honestly.

Its like a car gets stolen and credit cards are in the car. The credit cards get used and we catch the people who took the car. However we act like they didnt steal the credit cards or question them on it.
Because they just took the car wtf

You know, imho the possibly stupid question is, "where are the people reaching their own conclusions and not falling for repetitive idea programming. I don't think its a big deal if he DID "collude" with Russia for ballot influence. I mean get real people, Hillary took millions from Saudi Arabia, Germany, France, China, and insert any nation here. Now, for all the stuff a person must promise as an ill-scratch-yours that would amount to hundreds of millions of dollars of scratching, you don't honestly think that every resource those nations had within the us sphere of influence want told to do anything and everything they could to make sure their (wo)man was the winner?! Ok so is that not much worse?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for contributing to my thread honestly alot of people have added to this with youtube and others sources or you added something i didnt even think about i will make sure everyone gets a star

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I thought there were 3 men and 1 woman in that group, not just the 2 brothers?

I'll look for my source on that.

ETA; www.theblaze.com...
Ahhh, ok.

As Rosiak discusses with Loesch, soon after Imran was hired, four of his family members were put onto the payroll, as well as one friend, each making the maximum amount of money you can make. Rosiak, however, believes they were likely not working there at all, but were simply ways for Imran to make more money.

So 6 of them?

www.theblaze.com...

This says 3 brothers.

Yeah i knew it was three brothers but i never knew about they hired more of their family wow thanks for the addition to this topic

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: digital01anarchy

It is definitely suspicious that they were permitted to leave the country. Maybe they know too much.

Yeah but the real question is what do they really know and why did they get to send diplomatic packages! How many did they send and are the awan brothers spys
edit on 30-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
really makes u wonder why this isnt front and center right now. it really needs to be looked at closely but good luck ever getting them back from pakistan. be interesting to see just what type of welcome they had and what conditions they live in over there now.

Lol with the money they made they are living the high life probably in some mega mansion fort with hired isis fighters guarding them.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Another win for outsourcing. This is the workings of real ignorance.

I honestly dont care about the awan brothers getting work. I do care they had access to top secret info and how did these Pakistan work visas get a top secret security clearances wtf. The question is why did debbie wesserman give them everything they wanted and is this women comprised in some way. Given everything we know these foreigners had been given top secret security clearance and allowed to send diplomatic packages wtf and tgese guys are from the same country that "hid osama bin laden" the one that didnt die in 2001 lol

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's also weird, that time period where ISIS threatened Baghdad and possibly their sponsor KoSA. Baghdad being firmly Shia at that point...

Seems like a lot going on at once. Awans are a huge story that slots in with all of this.

I will have to look into that i think I'm going to make an Awan brothers detailed thread with all the information everyone is given me thanks for your input

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The Awan brothers gets its genesis from Seymour Hershs reporting about Benghazi and ISIS heading off to Syria .

Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels The great investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, in two previous articles in the London Review of Books («Whose Sarin?» and «The Red Line and the Rat Line») has reported that the Obama Administration falsely blamed the government of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad for the sarin gas attack that Obama was trying to use as an excuse to invade Syria; and Hersh pointed to a report from British intelligence saying that the sarin that was used didn’t come from Assad’s stockpiles. Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad. «By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria».
www.strategic-culture.org... George Webb calls these types of operations "Rat Lines" ...Dyncorp (covert CIA) plays a important roll in a lot of these operations .Drugs ,prostitution ,slavery, weapons and over throwing small countries is their game .

The connections between Gulen ,Muslim Brotherhood ,Pakistan ISI/ CIA are the covert family .

Wow bro thought i actually brought the A game and you drop a huge red pill in the middle of my thread lol i just got off work so i have finally began to read the responses and reply back . Something i will have to look more deeply into in my nexr awan brothers thread!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So the head IT guys who worked for The DNC were under investigation and they were just able to leave??
those guys probably had any access they wanted, right?
Oh and Let me install this router, that I made, in your home, so I can have tons of pedophile and UFO and slush fund material.
Theennnn I can blackmail a bunch of senators.
And I'll just hop on a plane to Pakistan when I get caught. Virgin Airlines.. Coach+.. No need to draw attention in first class.

Am I leaving anything out? Ive never even heard of these traitors but I think this is def a big deal.
edit on 31-3-2017 by tonycodes because: You try and drink and think for me oh and type.. Ok?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes, mangoes.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow. Holy hell!!! This is not a coincidence.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

Are any of these intelligence members on the Trump-Russia fiasco?

Wool meet eyes.

dailycaller.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join