It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien encounter growing up in Los Alamos, NM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Invaderzed
At such a young age and not knowing one thing about aliens, not knowing of their existence, little alone knowing what they look like, how could my imagination ever come up with such a thing?

Perhaps you saw some weird creatures on a TV show or in a comic book that you couldn't actively recall and your mind generated a weird dream based on those things that you saw? As young as you were, you had an active imagination. It is not uncommon for a six or seven year old to have an active imagination like that. If it was not sleep paralysis then the alternative explanation would be an extremely vivid dream and you sleep walked to the other side of the house. Nothing more, nothing less.

[quote I've done a lot and I mean a lot of research on sleep paralysis. If it were sleep paralysis I've never heard of a 50/50 situation where you can move your body and sit up for a bit, breath normally and look around. I was completely awake! I don't know how to explain it any differently.
See my above response. If it was not sleep paralysis then it was likely just a very vivid dream.

It's really really strange. But what I saw that night in my grandparents house has haunted me for all of my life and I don't understand how a small child could ever think up something crazy as this. It's affected me a lot.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand how a child could have such an overactive imagination? It is not at all uncommon. When I was around that age I experienced some frog like monster jumping out of my pile of teddy bears, running towards me and put his claws on my shoulders, then run back to the pile of teddy bears and jump in. I was only around six or seven at the time, myself... and it was nothing but my active imagination like it was in your case.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

The many thousands of reports of children all reporting and remembering the same things, a 4 foot tall big eyed grey for example simply destroys any theory of it being the mind generating false memories. If that were true there would be all kinds of different things being reported, and sometimes there are, however, there are a large bulk of them being of the "grey" short humanoid kind which tells a different reality of something else happening, not mental aberrations or imaginings.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

Maybe you didn't read the post by John Lear - it *supports* the existence of the deep underground facilities and the aliens living underground (even though he thinks Phil Schneider was a phony).

The topic is part of the second half of your post. Your the one who mentioned him..

Anyway not trying to detract from your story.. won't ask/mention anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well I do not believe in the ETA hypothesis. I do not believe that there are any UFOs in area 51 or anywhere else. I am not completely sceptical. I have seen various entities whilst experiencing sleep paralysis. I believe that Keel and Vallee are correct. these beings share the earth with us and are the trolls and cobolds, dwarven folk of old. I also do not believe they are purely physical.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't dismiss the fact it could be the government either. These dudes are always up to sketchy stuff.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Who knows right? There's talk of people seeing black magic and so sorts of crazy things.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Very interesting. Thank for sharing it and helping to get ATS back on track, with this type of Thread!! S+F!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Entertaining story. I sure don't know what you heard and saw.

But DARF? Dead Alien Research Facility. Really? Plus the dead aliens at Roswell story is highly contentious. Do you not suspect your source could have been feeding you porky pies? Or should I say D.P.I.P (Dead Pig in Pastry).

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

the same thing is always fear and no wonder, there's a creepy wee shadow man in the corner,
but what if we could focus out the fear, would he disappear instantly?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nice post, and like others have warned, you are a brave man to do so on this site.

I have had a number of experiences which support something, but not sure what, government or aliens, underground or otherwise. Oddly as I don't feel like an older man, but my first experience was in 1943 or 44 well before i saw little gray men advertised and well before tv. Yet I awoke more than once with these child size dudes looking down at me leaving me with a bloody nose in the morning. Somehow I doubt if our government was envolved in this, a major war effort was well under way, WW 2. Speaking of that, my adopted family or father, me being an orphane of sorts spoke at length of the foo fighters which poised themselves off his wing tip as he was a bomber pilot during the war. These would dart about, go around his and other planes at will. He told me they were not man made and he was one of the most logical intelligent men I have known.

I won't go into much more as it would become a book, but I know experiences lap over into dimensions other than this. I know there are ufo's, seen many. One was in 1956 going over head, a shiny disk in clear sky mid day. Recently I learned they communicate and did. Allowing me to poise my wife and friends by me telling them to look at the sky in a certain place at night. Then one of the lights put on a display, and sped off into space, the second one I watched that night.

Again, I won't speculate where they are from, but my wife whom is secretive, still tells me the little ones work for the tall ones, she came to love the little ones when a child, yet they would not allow her and her sister to touch them.

Stay happy and by the way I am 78 and had a long time to experience.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I wake up but this time I am totally paralyzed from the neck down.

Sleep paralysis. During REM sleep your mind produces chemicals that keep you from acting out movements in your dreams.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

When you tell a story, you invite everyone to listen to it and reflect on it.

I have no problem with your first story and have no reason not to believe it because it is your perception after all.

But you are telling another story and this one is not connected.

Some poster on this thread cast doubt on the second story of yours.

"Either way it is as I said previously: the idea of a high-ranking official sharing classified information with a security guard is extremely unlikely. In fact, it's almost laughable."

However, you didn’t give a reason so as to justify your statements, thus making it questionable whether your first story is genuine.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ever thought why you were chosen to experience this ?

Like having special blood type or thoughts about alien life. Maybe having some kind of condition that let's you see more than others?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

I don't really know what other information I can give without doing harm though. As I've stated before, I will not give any names. Thank you for your reply

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

I greatly appreciate your response and open mind. What you mentioned is very interesting and I believe you 100%

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

The close proximity of my grandparents house to TA-33 is what I was trying to get at as far as connection goes. I probably worded it wrong. Either way, it is what it is
edit on 19-2-2017 by Invaderzed because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I probably should've started 2 threads. One for my encounters and one for ta-33. My bad

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

As I've stated in the original post that was my initial thought. But for my first encounter there's no way sleep paralysis was involved. Thank you for your response

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm not going argue with you. I understand your point of view. Please understand mine

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm not going argue with you. I understand your point of view. Please understand mine

Hang in there, bud. They'll keep throwing it at you, but you're doing good

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join