It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien encounter growing up in Los Alamos, NM

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

Thank you for sharing! And thanks to the people who bumped this thread.
I have seen a grey once after some intense meditations and 'wishing' them to show up. It started as a dream but then I woke up and was paralyzed for a short time, then I was able to stand up and walk to my hallway out of my room and it was standing in the corridor. It was semi-camouflaged by moving black pixels...that's the only way I can describe it. It made out this sound like a robotic cat and jumped/ascended straight up through the ceiling and disappeared.
And no, no psychoactive drugs or alcohol were involved.
It was as if they were checking out the source of the 'call' but deemed me unworthy/boring.

The whole time I read this OP the Rosetta Stoned Tool song was playing in my head lol:

Alright then, picture this if you will:
10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi '___', and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thing with just a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...
Holy #ing #!

Then the X-Files being, looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chan with Isabella Rossellini lips and breath that reeked of vanilla Chig Champa,
Did a slow-mo Matrix descent out of the butt end of the banana vessel and hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw, and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip and all I could think was: "I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice that I pissed my #in' pants."

So light in his way,
Like an apparition,
He had me crying out,
"# me.
It's gotta be
Deadhead Chemistry.
The blotter got right on top of me.
Got me seein' E-mother#in'-T!"

And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning, E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message. A message of hope for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not."
Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!
And I didn't even graduate from #in' high school.

You'd better...
You'd better...
You'd better...
You'd better listen

Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes.
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down.
This is so real.
Like the time Dave floated away.
See my heart is pounding,
'Cause this # never happens to me.

Can't breathe, right now!
It was so real.
Like I woke up in Wonderland.
All sort of terrifying.
I don't wanna be all alone when I tell this story.
And can anyone tell me why
You all sound like Peanuts parents
Will I ever be coming down?
This is so real.
Finally it's my lucky day.
See my heart is racing,
'Cause this # never happens to me.

Can't breathe, right now!

You believe me, don't you?
Please believe what I just said, see the Dead ain't touring.
And this wasn't all in my head.
See they took me by the hand and invited me right in,
Then they showed me something.
I don't even know where to begin.

Strapped down my bed. Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head. Am I alive, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said.
God damn. # the bed!

High... I I I I I... high... I I I I I
High
[Repeated]

Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
# the bed again,
Typical.

Strapped down my bed.
Feet cold and eyes red.
I'm out my head.
Am I alive, am I dead?
Sunkist and Sudafed,
Gyroscopes and infrared.
Won't help, brain dead.
God damn. # the bed!

I can't remember what they said to me.
Can't remember what they said to make me out to be a hero!

Bob help me.

Don't know.
Won't know.
[Repeated]

God damn. # the bed!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
For all I know its been gone for a while. I moved away for ten years and I'm not a lab employee so I don't know. I bet it was just old and not utilised anymore if i had to guess. a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Tell me what you know about the Aztec, NM ufo crash site. a reply to: Ectoplasm8

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe you, especially the sleep paralysis. I too wrote a song about my encounter. Since you shared yours ill share mine. Here it goes.

"Little green men"

I fell asleep alone
Nobody's home
Someone turned the light on
I think that something is wrong
A voice inside says to wake
Insecurities making my hands shake
A weary calmness saying "it's okay"
For this moment we're gonna take you away

Come with us come walk into the light
We will show you around the world tonight
Through space and to our distant stars
Galaxies back to our planet mars

I find my eyes open wide
There they stand side by side
I couldn't scream at least I tried
Im under control of their minds

I trusted you I walked into the light
You were going to show me around the world tonight
Through space and to the distant stars
Galaxies back to your planet mars

This cold feeling never leaves me
It's always haunting
I can't and won't forget that night

You trusted us we brought you back from the light
We showed you around the world tonight
Through space and to your distance stars
You won't remember because those thoughts are ours

It sounds way better with a guitar but you get it

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InvaderZed2

I like that

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thanks buddy! a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Here's a new video from our website I made a while back that is a compilation of the evidence of Alien Abduction research I thought you might find interesting.

Also there are pointers to sources of info I find compelling.

Thanks for sharing your story.

image-analysis-team.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Interesting video especially the artwork done by the abductees.
Difficult to know where the "door" to their "house" is but they seem to feel alienated from their observers.
Lockheed A-12 would have been an interesting plane for children in 1963. But houses with bells over them could have so many doors. In 1963 Los Alamos would not be experimenting with solid state components the way they did earlier in the century.

Musicians often have a private place where they can bring their song lyrics home.

These two paintings seem to be related, the first was a done by a lowland Gorilla named Sophie fearful of having its child taken away for research. The second seems to be an artistic redux with the "Crick and Watson" door from 1963. Your video subject wanted a locked door and John Locke was a character on the TV series "lost".

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That's a cool video! Here's something that'll blow you away. Bandelier National Monument is located less than a 1/4 mile away from tech area 33. Like literally right next door. Bandelier is a native American town site with a bunch of petroglyphs. Set about 30ft above the ground on the side of the canyon above the native cave dwellings is a petroglyph of an alien. I've seen it myself on multiple occasions.

www.flickr.com...

a reply to: A51Watcher

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You must be talking about this petroglyph which looks like it was done after the Pioneer space mission since it has the same greeting as the gold plaque? When was the last time you saw that water tower standing the 1970's?

Four corners area was home to the Anasazi for millennia, they laser surveyed the dwellings over at Mesa Verde. You would never know the ruins were there from the parking lot above.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm talking about the face of an alien. I believe the petroglyph you posted represents "the ant people".

There's a theory that the great sand dunes in Colorado were created by the ant people building their underground dwellings. Its said "the ant people" took in humans in the area and shielded them from some sort of catastrophe and feed them. There are petroglyphs of these same beings all over the southwest. Its crazy

a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Ant people apparently were the descendants of the Anasazi.
Cliff dwelling would have been a difficult life for the elders of the tribe and the cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde were eventually abandoned.
Watched the video a second time with the sound muted to try and figure out the astronomy/math.

The Capulta band of Ute women and children used to gather Ponderosa pine bark at the great Colorado Sand Dunes according to legend. Not sure if this is the source of the local underground lore or not though. When I discussed some high desert sightings in Idaho with people that knew about Los Alamos lab they suggested a Mesa Verde origination.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That's right!
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I did manage to find a 1990's book about the lab areas, the water tank that I was interested in disappeared sometime from Tech Area 40 where it was located near a machine shop. Might have been removed in the 1960's for all I know.

Lots of vehicles visible parked in the different areas of the lab and the AC at one of the guard shacks for the badge check is new so maybe the decommissioning that started in the 1970's isn't completed yet, or some of the projects are still secret? You mentioned tech area 33 which has a VLBI dish, I remember Russia being part of that VLBI network back in the 1960's which didn't make a lot of sense considering all the Kennedy era political crap on the boob tube they hooked the public up to. So they were irradiating lithium in a reactor to make tritium while chatting with their Russian buddies all that time during the cold war at grandmas house?

I doubt anyone would believe that, and besides you need a badge to get in.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

There appear to be older areas of the lab built before the nuclear arms race.
That is why I was trying to get the demolition and construction dates for the water tower over in Tech Area 40.
There also was a river running through that canyon during summer monsoon season before the modern dam systems.
These could be about anything based on the 1999 disclosure, metal doesn't deteriorate very fast in the desert.

Could be the source of the astrotit mothership from the 80's?
edit on 15-1-2022 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join