It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien encounter growing up in Los Alamos, NM

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: giacomo9979

thank you!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just wish people from Los Alamos could speak more open about it of course thats hard has hell, i think like in every place there is good intentional people and folks not only from Los Alamos, there are many balck ops branches that deals with this stuff every day and i think they would gladly speak out stuff, of course because its high sensitive thay cant so i do understand.

I wish them good luck and good life like everybody on the forum.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

Are you still in Los Alamos? I'm here now. Very interested in what might be going on here.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scarlett13

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

i know its been a long time but im back. i lost my other account and just made a new one. ive been back in Los Alamos for about 3years now and havent had anything else happen. Although, Ill give all the information you guys are asking for. at the time of the post i couldnt give any information on my source due to their job. you all ready for this? My souce is my own mother. She worked for PTLA for a while and know shes somewhere else. The gentleman that she talked to at headquarters was the weapons instructor that had worked at the lab for like 25 years. Everything i said in that post was 100% truthful and i plan on posting pictures of a piece of paper describing the trains under Los Alamos shortly if this thread picks back up.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

im back finally

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvaderZed2
a reply to: jedi_hamster

im back finally

Welcome back...

Btw...have you heard of any Edward Teller stories that you can enlighten us on (during the time when he worked at Los Alamos on the hydrogen bomb), when reportedly huge fireballs buzzed Los Alamos; even though Teller at the time denied that they were intelligently controlled, and instead called them "meteors"?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thank you for not omitting the "psychic" details from the account. A lot of people do, thinking that it will damage their credibility. However, I find people willing to admit having unusual stuff going on in their heads to be more credible. There is no need to make that up.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm just a little curious why a seven year old would watch sports tv followed by 'a few episodes' of MASH whilst at grandmas house.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlaska

whats so hard about understanding i was hanging out with old people?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

i have not heard of him

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

thank you. i dont really care what people think of me. A LOT of people thought i was crazy when I talked about alliens and ufos until about 2 years ago when all that TTS stuff came out. funny how the truth always seems to reach the light

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
On your Roswell 'research', you somehow missed the part that the 'wreckage' was flown to Fort Worth Texas, then onto Wright Field in Ohio. Start over, if you mess up the beginning, it can screw your 'research' up till now 😁. It's not important for real though, I'm convinced most of 'Roswell incident' is folklore at this stage in my life.

a reply to: InvaderZed2

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

I've heard multiple times Roswell was a distraction from the real crash, also Roswell wasn't the first reported alien craft our government has seen. Aztec NM in somewhere around 1939, reports were there were human body parts on that craft, kinda creepy. Who knows though.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: InvaderZed2

There were 16 visitors recovered from the Aztec crash…

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 11-8-2021 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Veteran from the airforce talks about the alien brought to live in Los Alamos who was found in the Corona, NM ufo crash. Y'all believe me yet?

www.tweaktown.com... -ryX_DX0-MNV0BWlQX2ZWLP4TP6kk2Wlj5EU

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Fascinating thread! And interesting you should mention that maybe military members and their families may be the test subjects (witting or otherwise) of government experiments. There’s a very interesting article along similar lines here:
M mysteriousuniverse.org...

It’s about a scientist heavily involved in the Military Industrial Complex (including the Manhattan Project) who made basically the same conclusion, and that there ARE NO aliens. I know this conclusion will upset many here. It’s not necessarily MY conclusion, so don’t shoot the messenger. Give the article a read.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Right on ill take a look!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Poeple keep confusing unrealated matters.

1 abdustion stories by mythological being/demons.

2 UFO unidentified flying object , interest in those phenomena grow with development of aviation

3 Alien/E.T scientific and sci fi speculations.

4 cold war fears of russians.

5 American demographics fearing federal goverment.

6 conspirecy theorists , pranksters , grifter , bored militery/government employee

Today there is ,
no 4
5 and 6 moved on to other things
3 is same as it was before (there is a nice paper by Robin Hanson about Grabby Aliens grabbyaliens.com...)
2 is investigated by the goverment
1 same as in every culture and time in human history , many use use newage spirit beings terms , basicaly backtracked from alien/E.T to pre Ufology time to pre 20th century

Even popular fiction moved on.
edit on 12-9-2021 by dude1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join