It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien encounter growing up in Los Alamos, NM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I agree 100% not to sound big headed. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually going crazy, but who knows. Underwerks posted his first encounter story and after reading it last night I had to tell my story. If he is willing to receive that type of backlash and ridicule to get his story out there with not much proof then what did I have to loose? He brought up sleep paralysis and a being looking over him which automatically made me think of my story. I hope he sees this and can chime in. Thank you for your response. It's hard to talk about because even my mom thinks I'm nuts you know

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So, the doubters have no real actual experience which is just lame.....I've been fighting the spiritual side of life since I was three.

Pilot and scientific outdoorsman, I've seen a bunch but its military angle is cool to read also.

I was tried out in 72 at Denver......same base as the reprogramming ....retraining sector at Lowry.....I failed the compliance test big time since I have the Holy Spirit in me.

I saw the 400 foot cigar over Dallas and a hundred orbs.....so not so many ufos that were identified, but I got to see the biggy.....damn boys, let me tell ya

Could have been titanium man made......the shell was faceted....like a dozen panels longwise.....to make the dirigible shape....watched for just twelve seconds.....please don't say I saw I blimp....I'm a seasoned pilot....64 years old
edit on 18-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Coza

edit on 18-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Our new king is right around the corner

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That was an amazing story thanks for sharing it with us

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You had me convinced at D.A.R.F.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Where is your grandparents house or road as displayed on a google map?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting story and everything, but I find it so unlikely that a high ranking official would share sensitive information with somebody who apparently was a security guard of sorts.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmmm.. That's really interesting.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

I'm going to take a look. I'll see if I can't get some info

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Not to deny what you are telling us in this story.

But i have been on ATS since 08 and after years and years of research I have come to the conclusion that UFO are mostly man made. And that "Alien abductions" are a product of some '___'/sleep paralysis experience. I won't deny that life doesn't exsist out in space but whole "grey 👽 bit " has become folklore.

Just an opinion of a realist.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I see your point but I'm not going to argue about what happened to me. I'm sharing my experience to bring awareness, not prove anything to anyone. Thanks for your reply

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

If you only knew who this person was to me. I honestly can't tell anyone who it was because of security reasons which absolutely sucks. I appreciate your reply but don't be so quick to shut someone down.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Off of state Road 4, the last road in white Rock. Monterey South

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I know how hard this may be to believe, especially without being able to tell anyone much about names and dates. I don't want to jeopardize their q-clearance

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Revan2

I appreciate you!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Wow! Now that's something! Thank you for your response!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

We'll see, thank u for the response, I appreciate you!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Man you just blew my mind with this link.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

Very interesting and compelling story. I also feel that it reads with a sense of sincerity due to a lack of self aggrandizing.

I hope you brought your piranha repellent, you're going to have marks to show from this. A few years ago someone said something about having family working in an office admin job in Project Blue Book. ATS tore them a whole new plethora of orifices.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You rock! I appreciate your response, it is hard talking about this. I'm not looking to gain anything from sharing my story other than the fact that it might encourage others to come forward. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

I'm still trying to find it myself. I'm reading other transcripts which at one time had images but I'm still searching.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join