It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien encounter growing up in Los Alamos, NM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Man that's wild! I'm having information overload right now. It'll take a while for me to comprehend all this. Thank you for sharing that, you rock!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

Man you just blew my mind with this link.

Pretty good wasn't it , if you find something that you think needs more people to find you can link it here .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Thank you very much, I'll keep that in mind. I appreciate you!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invaderzed
a reply to: Kapusta

I see your point but I'm not going to argue about what happened to me. I'm sharing my experience to bring awareness, not prove anything to anyone. Thanks for your reply

Yes of course by all means you are entitled to that.
Have you entertained any other possible explanations besides ubduction? In allot of case's we do see a patterned of sleep paralysis as being reported as ubduction.

Classic case's of ubduction tend to not stop at a voice or contact but rather goes byond that.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

So what do these insiders look like ?

Did they evolve on Earth?

How do you know this ?

----

What do they do all day underground ? What are they up to?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Not saying that's what it was but the description of it does sound similar:

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which an individual, either during falling asleep or awakening, briefly experiences an inability to move, speak, or react. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep. It is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body). These hallucinations often involve a person or supernatural creature suffocating or terrifying the individual, accompanied by a feeling of pressure on one's chest and difficulty breathing. Another common hallucination type involves intruders (human or supernatural) entering one's room or lurking outside one's window, accompanied by a feeling of dread.
- link

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Absolutely.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Invaderzed
a reply to: logicsoda

If you only knew who this person was to me. I honestly can't tell anyone who it was because of security reasons which absolutely sucks. I appreciate your reply but don't be so quick to shut someone down.

Who this person was to you is irrelevant. It's just extremely unlikely that a high-ranking officer would share any kind of sensitive information with a security guard. You're either lying or your "source" is lying for a bit of attention (perhaps they are delusional?). Maybe your source isn't lying and the high-ranking officer was just messing around with him for whatever reason.

Either way it is as I said previously: the idea of a high-ranking official sharing classified information with a security guard is extremely unlikely. In fact, it's almost laughable.

Also, as for your physical experiences with the ET: it sounds to me as if it were nothing more than sleep paralysis.
edit on 19-2-2017 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
First off I want to point out that I would be critical as well after reading something like this but here is the kicker. At such a young age and not knowing one thing about aliens, not knowing of their existence, little alone knowing what they look like, how could my imagination ever come up with such a thing? I've done a lot and I mean a lot of research on sleep paralysis. If it were sleep paralysis I've never heard of a 50/50 situation where you can move your body and sit up for a bit, breath normally and look around. I was completely awake! I don't know how to explain it any differently. The night after I moved to to new Mexico that was my first initial thought, sleep paralysis because I was extremely stressed. It never crossed my mind that possibly I could've been visited again until I started to put the pieces together. During that last situation I still was able to move my head but that doesn't mean much, although the part that I'll never forget about that time was the fact my dog was completely awake already staring into the dark corner of my room. It's really really strange. But what I saw that night in my grandparents house has haunted me for all of my life and I don't understand how a small child could ever think up something crazy as this. It's affected me a lot.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Maybe you're delusional? To call or someone you don't even know basically calling them a lair on a forum really shows your character. Thanks for your response but neither my source nor I am a liar. I don't care if you believe me or not, I have nothing to prove to anyone.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Maybe you're delusional? To basically say I'm full of it and calling them a lair on a forum really shows your character. Thanks for your response but neither my source nor I am a liar. I don't care if you believe me or not, I have nothing to prove to anyone.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Invaderzed because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

What do you mean by insiders? I don't understand

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Of you think I'm going to tell you who my source is your absolutely crazy. Yes, it sounds silly and I understand if you think I'm lying, that's fine and doesn't bother me one bit. But I will not jeopardize their safety, job, or my own safety. Let's put out this way to save everyone from some heartache, if you don't believe this thread just move along. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
And if it were sleep paralysis then why is it for ever 20 years I had never had any sleep disorders? Then as soon as I come back home weird stuff starts happening? Maybe it's the uranium up there or something I don't know. I thought you guys would be more open to things like this instead of always shooting someone down so quickly, that's why I posted it. Isn't that what this site is for? This is very serious for me and the ones I'm close to understand how it's affected my life. I'm all for discussion but if you're just going to call me a liar then I won't reply to you because you've already drawn your own conclusions.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I also left stuff out about who it was, do you really think I'm going to tell everyone on the Internet who it was and risk their job or possibly more? You're high bub

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Thank you for your response, my reply is up^

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I found an interesting post by John Lear that believes that while Phil Schneider was a fake, that a similar story of an altercation w ET''s was indeed real.

That said, Phil Schneider was indeed a fake. Phil used my information and others for his claims. I have mentioned on several occasions that I felt Phil was real but now, based on information I have received (which was not over the phone or over the internet) I am sure he was a fake. I would like to comment further on the genesis of the number “66” people killed in the altercation at Dulce in the late 70’s or early 80’s. The number given to me by Mr.X who gave me my first briefing on Dulce in 1987 was “44” government scientists killed by an alien. I believe that number shows up in some of my writings until late 1988 or early 1989 when Bob Lazar read in a briefing at S-4 about an “altercation’ in a facility in which “66 scientists and Delta Force personnel were killed.” The briefing Bob read did not say “Dulce”. It is possible that Bob’s level of clearance had not reached that high. He says that many of the briefings, of which there were about 100, where stapled at various points, preventing him from reading further. And as his level of clearance progressed, the staples would still be there but allow several more pages to be read. But the description of the similar circumstances of the ‘altercation” convince me that he was reading about Dulce. I believe that there were, in fact, 44 scientists killed and that would mean that 22 Delta Force were killed making the total number 66. The other point I would like to make is that Ghost1 said “Underground shelters yes, but I don't know of any that are whole cities for 20'000+ people”. Ghost1 doesn’t know very much about underground cities and he certainly won’t find them on the internet. A mile underneath the Nevada Test Site there are 5 facilities each capable of holding 200,000 personnel. They were initially hollowed out with ‘clean’ nuclear weapons and then constructed upwards. To get the supplies down in the early stages of construction it took the better part of an entire morning to drive a truck down the graded circular road. They then unloaded and it took the rest of the day to drive back up to the top. This project started in the middle 1980’s. I don’t know when it was completed however it may have been part of the Sandia base construction which began in 1980 and was completed in 1987.

edit on 19-2-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Invaderzed

The questions were for ForteanOrg, who called the aliens that have been living in our Earth for millions of years (and created us as slaves), 'Insiders'. Humans being called 'Outsiders'.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

This isn't about Phil Schneider though....

Have you actually taked to anyone who has lived or grown up in Los Alamos?

It's not a secret that they have tunnels bored underground big enough to drive semis through.

They also have underground blast sights.

It's Los Alamos. The most secretive town in the nation and you want to debunk DUMBS?

This thread isn't about Phil Schneider

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Sorry, missed your post. Disregard my reply

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join