It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons Hideout At Walmart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol.. I'm sure not all the stores are like that, but the one he worked at was.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: In4ormant
I too am the store manager for a Wal-mart. Hmmmm

Do you enjoying beating the help with rubber hosing in the garden department like she does?

I find the sprinklers work better. Just when they have hope it comes back around

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
lol.. I'm sure not all the stores are like that, but the one he worked at was.

Despite my mother working for Wal-Mart for about 8 years I have only been to her store once which accounts for my entire life's visits to Wal-Marts. The reason for that visit is I was stopping in to take her out for lunch so after I parked I headed towards the entrance but I had just finished my drink (it was either a Pellegrino or a quart bottle of whiskey, I forget) and had to toss the container in the appropriate trash receptacle.

Said receptacle was located next to a bench outside the entrance where it just so happened that two of Wal-Mart's finest were engaged in a scintillating conversation that I caught the tail end. The morbidly obese one of this dynamic duo said to the other, 'That Mary (not the actual name used) is a #ing bitch! All she does is ride my ass!'.

I casually threw away my bottle and then said, 'Excuse me, my watch seems to have to have stopped, do you have the time?' To which El Blimpo gave me the time.

I head in, find my mother and she decides she wants to give me a tour of her gleaming little empire of consumerism to which I graciously agree to take. We travel from electronics, to frozen food, to clothing to non-perishable until we finally arrive at the garden department where she introduces me to the that department's assistant manager, Mr. Fatty Boombah himself.

Now he's in a quandary when I stick out my hand and say, 'Good to see you again.'

My mother shoots me an inquisitive look and I say, 'I'll tell you over pizza'.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Sounds about right

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying. My much older Sibling is a professional Chef of 30 yrs now, and frequently called every name in the book for being a #tch. lol And she does it so well too. People in positions of authority have to be tougher, wiser and #itch aholes sometimes in order to make sure everything runs smoothly.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

I hear what you're saying. My much older Sibling is a professional Chef of 30 yrs now, and frequently called every name in the book for being a #tch. lol And she does it so well too. People in positions of authority have to be tougher, wiser and #itch aholes sometimes in order to make sure everything runs smoothly.

It's not that you want to be that way but when your paying an assistant manager 50k a year you just want them to make sure there's hot pockets on the counter without having to ask them everyday.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Wookiep

then the squiggly thing. AHHHHHH.

the yellow sign ?

Come to think of it, I think they call it a "spark". Just imagine the smiley face blowing up, and there you go...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

the yellow sign ?

Come to think of it, I think they call it a "spark". Just imagine the smiley face blowing up, and there you go...

It is a spark

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: Wookiep

the yellow sign ?

It is a spark

Confirmed! *fist bump*

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Odd indeed. Like I said, I don't have any answers but. ..

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, it's true.. a lot of bodies are inhabited by animalistic intelligences.

Spirits from the animal kingdom and even the elemental kingdom. Hell, I've even seen Patala whores in the bodies of Chinese women.

And yes demons too.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Um. No. I see real human people at WalMart with souls. They say excuse me trying to pass by in a crowded isle, look you in the eye and smile kindly. Sometimes they softly sing to the pop song playing on the sound system and you can make them smile when you pass by them if you know the song and sing it too. Some come up in the motorized cart and just start shooting the breeze, some ask for directions like, "do you know what isle the salad dressing is in?" Some look tired and you can make them smile.

They are helpful. Trying to get by. People with souls. The only soulless people are the images of people on the tv screens, the video games, books, toys, cards and posters.

We have moved up and on and are breaking through to a reality of truth, compassion and love. Excorcised de mons from many who are now relieved with their souls intact. Most did that work on their own with the help of Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Makes sense.

Have you seen the quality of the stuff sold at Walmart? It's just plain evil. They hook you with low prices, but then you end up having to buy the same things over and over again ... spending more money over time.

Buy nice, not twice.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree if this isn't demonic I do not know what is....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I shop at Walmart... I must be a demon

Honestly I typically don't see the kooks that are always discussed in these Walmart threads at my local Walmart's ? Yeah maybe I've seen a couple of weird instances throughout all my years of shopping there, but nothing more extraordinary than any other local shopping venue. To me its the same mostly everywhere I go, I can't pinpoint Walmart shoppers as standing out from the rest. Maybe I am biased. I imagine there has been a time in my life where I was the kook in someone's eyes just as I may have looked upon others as kooky at times ? We are what we are...

Cheddarhead:
& the music i hear playing is normal music that you would hear on the radio station. They probably have a special clip made just for Walmart that plays all day and keeps looping back around ? I have not heard an special weird stuff like is being discussed in this thread. I will pay closer attention next time I am there just for giggles. Maybe its too late and I am already brainwashed... gassppp

leolady

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

About 15 to 20 years ago I worked at Wal-Mart... for about a day and a half.

First day was all training videos. On the second day it was more of the same, except about half way through the second day's videos I suddenly found myself watching a political propaganda piece.

Part of their "training" was watching a video indoctrinating employees with Wal-Mart's political ideology (largely focused on their anti-union beliefs). I couldn't finish it. I applied for a job, not a political affiliation, so I left the store mid-video and never looked back.

That said, I can't say that I ever saw a demon there. Maybe I'm just lucky.
edit on 2/8/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

remember the threads on ATS saying Walmarts were going to be turned into "Fema" camps and underground tunnels? Maybe Walmart employees are soulless clones. Maybe it's the "sugar" or "Demons in the ghetto" or "Transhumanism Is Taking Place Now"

CRUNKY you've done it again - you're an Agent of Demons or an Archangel of Sugar!

"Counterfeit Humans Video Proof"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Are you AugustusMasonicus's mother posting on ATS without his knowledge?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Don't expect a concise answer

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

That's a bit extreme isn't it. Politics like Religion, should be kept completely Separate. I don't know who makes these policies, those in the upper echelons no doubt who don't have to hire or organize a damn thing on the bottom, then filter it all down.

I'm sure you quit at the right time, before you were exposed to the 'demons'.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join