It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons Hideout At Walmart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Lol.. Well, I worked nights, and yes, we still do the Wal-Mart cheer.
"Give me a W. Give me an A. Give me an L. Give me a Squiggly. Give me an M. Give me an A. Give me an R. Give me a T."

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: In4ormant

A remix interesting, i may have to change my opinion on it, maybe. lol Someone needs to record that and post it here!

And then we can play it backwards and listen for demonic voices!

Has anyone heard the special Walmart radio station playing in the stores as they shop?

I'm down for subliminal messages mixed in with the cheery music and special requests. Or maybe incantations. All that noise just fades into the background as you're shopping. It's a perfect cover.

(post by hellobruce removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I think you had a "premonition" of something that has already happened. A lot of people already act like robots. That was kind of my point at the beginning of the thread. Not real sure what's going on with people, but something certainly is. People's demeanors and behaviors have changed drastically over the last 20 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: frenchfries

I think you had a "premonition" of something that has already happened. A lot of people already act like robots. That was kind of my point at the beginning of the thread. Not real sure what's going on with people, but something certainly is. People's demeanors and behaviors have changed drastically over the last 20 years.

You're right... well my opinion :

What I cant understand is that even some baby's act differently. Maybe it's wifi interfering with brainprocesses or something else. When it comes to 'demons' it might be that some places are used by them for attaching to humans exchancing hosts... like elevators , supermarkets (waiting line space) , big stores.... middle of bridges.

edit on 272017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well since Crunky in His previous post has already given us sugar demons and this thread dealing with wall-mart demons I am going to go out on a limb and predict the OP has demons for every occasion.

Starbucks Demons
Chipolte Demons
Best Buy Demons
Target Demons
Home Depot Demons
DMV Demons.....................this one is pretty obvious
Appelbees Demons
Airport Demons...........some of the worst
Gas Station Bathroom Demons

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

If there are McDonald's inside Wal-Marts, does that mean there are Wal-Marts inside McDonald's? Is it like Russian nesting dolls or an infinite number of turtles supporting the Earth, Wal-Marts and McDonald's all the way down?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

At midnight when the spooks comes out

Yes, is funny, sounds funny, but one time a friend of mine told me that if I wanted to see the dark side of humanity to got to Wal-Mart at the end of the month and after midnight.

Yes I did, I went with my husband.

The things you get to see, yes it was pack, it was women, men and children.

Yes it was kind of scary in a funny way, but something I can say is, the people is not like any type of people I have seen in that place during the day.

I try to look some of them in the eyes, but it was hard to do as they avoided eye contact.

The poor littler ones didn't look healthy.

Yes, is something definitely different at night time after midnight, perhaps the people that likes to do shopping at that time do so because they don't like to be noticed during the day.

Maybe, I will never be able to find out.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Get thee behind Satan.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Crunky, we don't have Walmart where I live.

Does that mean we have no demons?

I mean, we have the house that Faustus lived in, right here in Prague, just 15 minutes by tram from where I am now. And other little oddities of occult history, like near Prague castle where Queen Drahomira was swallowed into the ground (alive) by demons. And so forth.

Walmart? Nah. That's nastiness for the masses. For the serious stuff, you've got to dig deeper.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

You are soo lucky to live in a place with soo much history, I bet nighttime in the area is amazing.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I agree with ol' Crunky on this one.

I worked for Wal-Mart nearly 8 years. Mostly in electronics/photo and also as a customer service manager.

Take my word for it.

Demons DO hang out at Wal-Mart!!!

Star and freaking flag Crunky!!!!! You hit this one dead on!!
edit on 7-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Dunno wtf ive seen, but ive seen a grey transparent "thing" pop in and out of peoples heads. Strangely enough, i had a dream about this thing too. It moved extremely fast. Also, my friends facebook profile pic has been the same for 7 years. It is a pic of him and I. In it, i have that dazed look on my face, and there appears to be a transparent grey "head" coming out of my head. This thing's head (if even real) is shaped like an upside down triangle.

Weird huh...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Do their employees still have to sing that horrible song together before opening at Walmart?

eta: And is that song really a demonic chant? Oh the curiosity grows!

That....song.....that horrible weird meeting where everyone stands in a circle and claps their hands. I conveniently was able to avoid them most the time..

It was weird, it was creepy, kinda culty....and the smiley face, then the squiggly thing. AHHHHHH.

edit on 7-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

then the squiggly thing. AHHHHHH.

the yellow sign ?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

lol my Nephew worked at one and couldn't stand it. He said people were like drill sargeants, if you were even 2 minutes late getting to work no matter what reason, you'd be yelled at and demeaned for it. He quit within 3 mths.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

CAUTION!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

lol that must've been like a drill in the brain hearing it on a daily basis even on your days off. ugh!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

lol my Nephew worked at one and couldn't stand it. He said people were like drill sargeants, if you were even 2 minutes late getting to work no matter what reason, you'd be yelled at and demeaned for it.

Sounds like that panty waist was working for my mother at her store.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

I'm sure they do have subliminals in those, many no doubt to subdue and coerce into buying like most stores i would imagine.

But then there's the one's we don't know about, the ones that tell people on a subconsious level. It reminds me of that movie, They Live by John Carpenter.

In leather shops the scent of leather is strong, even if most of the merchandise is plastic. It gives the customer the false impression that it's really leather.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join