It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons Hideout At Walmart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They act as everyday shoppers and church goers but beneath their appearance lies a demon. As we go about our daily routines of shopping, eating out, going to church, to movie theaters so do they also. These demons are empty vessels who desire of feeling human. They appear in disguise portraying themselves as humans acting out their lives instead of living it. Life is nothing more than a stage for them, a set of routines meant to play out. We bump into these empty vessels everyday of our waking lives but Walmart and Mega Churches are where they love to congregate to. They are born with no souls and their agenda is to deceive us. Casting spells on us through the Television is their form of wizardry and grand deception.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I sense trickery

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

This one is even better than Sugar Demons. Love it Crunky, thank you for sharing this wisdom with us

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

you see " demons " - i see people with hideous clothes

(post by mikell removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have watched people all of my life. I have to say, over the last twenty years, I have seen a significant change in the way people act. Frankly, when I watch people now, I see a dazed, confused, vacant populace. People act like they don't know where they are or what's going on about sixty percent of the time. It wasn't always like that. It's a phenomena that has occurred over the last twenty years.I don't know if it's attributable to "demons," over use of technology or what, but there certainly appears to be a problem.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This is something i've always played with in my mind. There are times when i see People and i have this distinct feeling they're not what we think.

This really strange guy at the checkout in an IGA quite some time ago asked me a bizarre question out of the blue. He looked odd, it's in the eyes. He said suddenly, do you want to live forever? Would you live forever if someone had the formula to make that happen?

My reply was something along the lines of 'are you insane'? haha I looked at the guy and said, Why? So i can endure more crap from a world hell bent on destroying it on a daily basis via war etc. Then i said, besides if i did choose to live forever, it might be a trick to suck my life essence out of me and control me for unsavory purposes. Like giving your free will up to a mad scientist, but you can't die because now you're owned.

He stared at me with a somewhat confused and slightly shocked look on his face. Said nothing at all and snapped back his head to continue with what he was doing, as though he'd never even asked me the question.

Moments like those are soooo much fun!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ha, interesting theory, I've definitely encountered some odd people in Wal-Mart, considering I'm a bit of an oddball myself that says a lot.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I forgot to add about your OP.

I've often wondered about the people that work at Walmart.

Souless humans, it's a valid question. I don't think they like it when we notice that, they get twitchy and edgy. In my experience anyways.

Some of them, don't seem to know much, it's like they learn as they go, full grown adults.

If we're aware of what they're doing, they can't trick us. They can't do anything unless their subjects are willing.
edit on 7-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
I've often wondered if the people work at Walmart.

Souless humans, it's a valid question.

My mother works for Wal-Mart (store manager) and I can attest that while she still has her soul she is obviously not human as evidenced by her progeny.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I too am the store manager for a Wal-mart. Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Lol, I used to work at Wal-Mart.. Lol... I have to say, you ask a fair enough question

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: [=21866324]LuXTeN[/post]

This really strange guy at the checkout in an IGA quite some time ago asked me a bizarre question out of the blue. He looked odd, it's in the eyes. He said suddenly, do you want to live forever? Would you live forever if someone had the formula to make that happen?

Moments like those are soooo much fun!

There are threads like that on ATS often. Makes you wonder....

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I hadn't been to a Wal Mart in a long time when I read about their extensive photographing of people when they come in the store for facial recognition later. Haven't been back.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wal-mart housing demons? Sounds right to me

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol that made me laugh..

(i'm sure your mums alright) She's most likely completely unaware of the demonic tactics being pulled behind hidden doors of which no human is allowed to enter or know about).

If they were all souless demonic souls however, it would be far too obvious to the rest of us. They've gotta mix it up a bit as not make suspicious minds peak.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Indeed it does, lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Interesting..

It forces me to pose this question. Do these Souless people know they're Souless?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Match you Walmart Demons and raise you Apple Zombies

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Do their employees still have to sing that horrible song together before opening at Walmart?

eta: And is that song really a demonic chant? Oh the curiosity grows!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join