It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans rush to buy illegal firearms and GRENADES to 'protect themselves from migrants'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm surprised it lasted that long. Can't believe the EU leaders are so blind not to see where are they pushing their own people. Sad to see that common people are breaking the law because they feel threaten, have lost their faith in the government and fear there is no protection coming from it. So taking the matter in your own hand is the solution people see more fit.

Germans have been arming themselves with illegal guns and grenades to protect themselves from migrants.

A website calling itself Migrant Fright was discreetly selling what it describes as first-class quality goods so that its customers can avoid 'annoying bureaucratic hurdles or annoying paperwork'.

The website has since been closed down, but Germans who have already received the weapons in the post, are practicing firing the guns in their back gardens in preparation for potentially aiming it at a prospective terrorist.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

None of he mainstream media is reporting this but since I've lost faith long ago in them, I'm not that surprised. The moment citizens of a country take their safety in their own hands, says that the government has failed to do its job. Interesting and scary times we live in indeed.

More sources:

www.westmonster.com...

www.northeastshooters.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Really ?

Freggin grenades ?

Guns I get.

GRENADES ?

LOL.

Good Grief.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Those tend to clear a path in a crowd or riot.

Just sayin

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thing is if native Germans can get their hands on guns that easily then so can any one else.

This is not good no matter how you look at it

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I know, right? The part of the grenades really gauged my eyeballs. Wth...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Those tend to clear a path in a crowd or riot.

Just sayin

In a 360 degree direction.

Who needs to worry about immigrants when they got clowns with grenades.

Fratricide comes to mind.
edit on 3-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

what? some people have bad aim, Grenades fix that

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I guess if the dailyfail is reporting it, it must be true.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yeah, if it's not CNN, the rest is all fail. Give it a rest dude. Enough trolling every "pro Trump" thread (which in fact it isn't)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
Yeah, if it's not CNN, the rest is all fail. Give it a rest dude. Enough trolling every "pro Trump" thread (which in fact it isn't)

Aww you poor little snowflake, did I enter your safe space?

edit on 3-2-2017 by MakeAmericaSaneAgain because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2017 by MakeAmericaSaneAgain because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is what happens when you do absolutely nothing to protect your citizens. Instead you tell them they're lying, then you tell them that it's not a problem, and eventually you tell them "just live with the rapes and bombings".

Eventually people get fed up and if the state won't protect them they will look for means to defend themselves.

August can't come fast enough. Get this psychopath Merkel out of office.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

originally posted by: Telos

Aww you poor little snowflake, did I enter your safe space?

There you go, name calling. Typical. And I'm a snowflake? lol Change your dipper and keep crying about your president. Something might come out of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I hope they dont destroy their "back gardens" when test firing those hand grenades.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Think more people will hurt themselves
Untrained in the use of weapons and storage of grenades..

Waiting for reports of accidental explosions ;(

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
After I was called a snowflake by a snowflake (I decided to fight back
) I was looking for some more sources for the news and I stumbled upon some of the videos with protests from the far left libtards, some heavily tattooed with Marx and Lenin faces on them, holding hammer and sickle flags and signs, yelling about communism... And I started laughing at first and then got upset. How uneducated this people are? Do they have any idea what communism is and how is it applied? Do they know what kind of nightmare people in communist countries had to go through? I bet none of them knows jack and yet they cheer for a failed system, a criminal system that produces only suppression, poverty, obedience or face jail time and death penalty, no free speech, no free enterprise, no private property... I wish they could experienced only 1 week in one of the eastern block countries of the 80's like Romania, Albania, Bulgaria, Poland... under communism. I would have loved to see their faces. Some people never learn from history. Anyway, I know this is off topic but I couldn't resist as it really shocked me seeing so much ignorance and lack of knowledge from a generation that has immense opportunity of information given to them with a click of a mouse or tap of a finger.
edit on 3-2-2017 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Only way to be secure is to provide your own security .

Relying on the authorities / system will only get you killed .

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Not only that, sometimes it's the authority that you may have to defend yourself and country from.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My common sense tells me that grenades are not self-defense...

This could turn ugly.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
As a German: BULL#.
This was in the news almost over a month ago and it was roughly 150 people out of 82 million.
edit on 4-2-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Smoke "grenades"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join