It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House nixed Holocaust statement naming Jews

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Cool, holocaust denier.

Hadn't thought of that one.

Keep Em coming!

(post by sasahahas removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

You think the 2 people involved will be able to lawfully cross?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Christianity is a modernized version of Judaism created by Jesus. I would not consider Christianity and Judaism distinct religions. I would say they are sects of the same religion.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Hahahahahahahaha.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

This Is Why Jared Kushner Is Dangerous for Jews

Trump has flanked himself with an Orthodox Jew (Kushner) on one side and a purveyor of white supremacist rhetoric (chief strategist and senior counselor Steve Bannon), on the other. In this arrangement, Kushner plays the classic historical role of the figurehead Jewish adviser. As author Jonathan Levi wrote for the Forward last July, Kushner’s relationship to Trump eerily parallels the story of Charlemagne, the 8th century King of the Franks. According to Levi, “Charlemagne was keen to marry his daughter to a Jew who would…cement the support of the Jewish people.”

There are other examples of such Jewish advisers throughout world history, and many of these individuals share common characteristics: their power is precarious, and their interests are frequently aligned with their patrons rather than with their community.

What ! ?
He happens to be a bad guy just because he probably considers himself as American first rather than a Jew after all.
The question of primary allegiance for individuals bearing dual citizenship is probably worth a thread on its own and has to be addressed on an individual basis but, how does someone chooses what national interest he should favour if the interests of his two parent nations happens to be conflicting ...
So far, Kushner just demonstrated that he was on US payroll, not an Israeli one.

Now, just consider that, as of the article provided in your OP mentions, it is not Kushner but Boris Epshteyn who is supposed to be the 'spin doctor' behind the statement.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

What ! ?
He happens to be a bad guy just because he probably considers himself as American first rather than a Jew after all.
The question of primary allegiance for individuals bearing dual citizenship is probably worth a thread on its own and has to be addressed on an individual basis but, how does someone chooses what national interest he should favour if the interests of his two parent nations happens to be conflicting ...
So far, Kushner just demonstrated that he was on US payroll, not an Israeli one.

I think Obama may have been the first president to hold dual citizenship: US and Indonesia. (maybe even Kenya).

Personally, I don't think dual citizenship is a problem. Unless the two nations are at war with each other.

Now, Trump has two advisers that, on the face of it, seem to be in opposing camps: An orthodox Jew on one side and a White Supremacist on the other.

But, in fact, they are both working towards the exact same goal, the return of all Jews to Israel.

Just seeing things from different perspectives.

The fact that they want the same outcome, means that they can work well together, even though they seem ideologically opposed.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

A fascist agenda is the common denominator...

It's why Netanyahu loves him some Trump! Cuz he wants war with Palestine and to completely eradicate them..It's why Putin loves him some Trump...It's why Duterte loves him some Trump...It's why Bannon is in power and the Alt-Right and White Nationalists love Trump..

Tyranny is an equal opportunity provider...they don't care about the color or religion of the oppressor..just as long as they agree on the boogieman they want to oppress..or boogiemen plural...you can oppress yours if I can oppress mine..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Welcome to the Jewish American dissonance

American Jews view a Muslim ban as a threat to the ideals they cherish, yet they also believe that too many Muslims in Israel is a direct threat to the Jewish people.

According to the first poll, from 1938, the vast majority of Americans at that time believed Jewish exiles from Germany should not have been allowed into the U.S. The second poll, published in 1944, showed that 44 percent of Americans believed Jews held too much power in the U.S. at the time. Just as Trump has effectively banned Muslims from entering the country, the impetus for the retweets cannot be made any more clear.

Yet when it comes to Israel, the demographic rhetoric we hear from American Jews is far closer to that which Spencer espouses. One of the founding tenets of the Zionist project was to provide Jews with a state of their own, where they would be safe after centuries of persecution, violence, and near-total annihilation. But along with that legitimate and understandable desire for safety came an obsession with maintaining a Jewish demographic majority — at all costs. As my colleague Amjad Iraqi wrote on these pages, the irony is that in its desire to escape persecution, Israeli Jews “became an oppressive majority obsessed with racial control. To this day, the Palestinian people — whether in refugee camps, under occupation, or minority citizens inside Israel — are viewed by the Israeli state as an existential challenge.”

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

except for the fact there is no muslim ban.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

They just decided to nix it and use a version of their own that didn't mention the ACTUAL VICTIMS of the Holocaust.

I read it. It talks about victims. Or are you saying Trump should mention SOME particular victims but not all of them?

Or are you claiming he is denying Jews were victims?

I'm struggling to find the exact problem here.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Does this mean we can start addressing the holodomor now without being shouted down by jews who believe their holocaust was the only one that mattered?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

White House nixed Holocaust statement naming Jews

Oy vey, the 6 gorrillion aren't being crammed down our throats again??

It must be anoda shoah!!!!!!

If you are not correctly blaming the jew, you are historying wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

It is strange how badly the jews want people of European descent to accept (((multiculturalism))), but will be so quick to reject it for their own people.

Really makes you think...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Trump is a crude but shrewd racist demagogue, panderer, conman and gamer.

Only people who are good marks for conmen support Trump, and of course the blatant racists whom he attracts because of actions like the OP mentions.

He does and says things that are racist to pander such as his, “ Look at my black man”

Or when he tweeted a racist false demographic about black crime and deleted it.

He knows his KKK supporters and Jewish haters are watching.

He thinks of them as his base.

Well indeed they are base
edit on 5-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The demographic isn't false. Blacks are responsible for the majority of violent crime, while simultaneously being the minority.

7 Statistics You Need to Know about Black-on-Black Crime

"Facts are racis' facts are racis'!"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrogGod
a reply to: Willtell

The demographic isn't false. Blacks are responsible for the majority of violent crime, while simultaneously being the minority.

7 Statistics You Need to Know about Black-on-Black Crime

"Facts are racis' facts are racis'!"

No I'm afraid you're wrong.

Here is what Trump tweeted
"The image shows a masked, dark-skinned man with a handgun and a set of points, ostensibly about deaths in 2015:

"Blacks killed by whites -- 2%"

"Blacks killed by police -- 1%"

"Whites killed by police -- 3%"

"Whites killed by whites -- 16%"

"Whites killed by blacks -- 81%"

"Blacks killed by blacks -- 97%’"

www.politifact.com...

The most glaring inaccuracies have to do with white homicide victims. Trump cast blacks as the primary killers of whites, but the exact opposite is true. By overwhelming percentages, whites tend to kill other whites. Similarly, blacks tend to kill other blacks. These trends have been observed for decades.

Do some research next time you dare challenge WIllTell

edit on 5-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Since when did readers of ATS immediately attach themselves to media propaganda buzzwords? Are you unaware of the intentional rhetoric coming out of our mainstream media and school systems? It is state sponsored propaganda, you should really know better than this. All of the sudden being white and patriotic is "bad"

And really? White Nationalist? I am white, and I believe in the rights of my country and it's culture, so I guess that makes me a white nationalist? What will my son be? He is going to be half Mexican and half white. He will be brought up to appreciate American values, just like his mother and I believe.

Will he be a Latino-White-Nationalist? A Mexican=American-Nationalist? What label will you attach to him?

It's interesting how the establishment has now vilified being a white person. Why are you buying into this racism?

You know better than this.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

He has demonstrated a severe "dislike" / "hatred" for Trump and like the msm they will continue to throw as much sh*t as they can in hopes something will stick.

They either dont care or dont realize just how bad they are looking let alone what the continued temper tantrum and obstructionism is going to cost them in 2018. A chunk of the Democrats up for reelection are in states where Trump won so their continued course will most likely result in even more losses for Democrats.

Who of course will continue to blame anyone and everyone else for their own failures.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

It is state sponsored propaganda, you should really know better than this. All of the sudden being white and patriotic is "bad"

THAT is white nationalist propaganda...

I am White...and I am a deep and fierce patriot. My ancestors have fought and died in every American war going back to the Revolution. I can trace my ancestry on my mothers side to the Mayflower..

Who has ever defined a racist as white+patriotic? Apart from racists desperately trying to convince white people to embrace racism?

What a very, very stupid and offensive bit of propaganda you are selling.

Racists are racists...White Nationalists are ignorant racists...And White People who love their country and defend it from racists are the same as black people who love their country and defend it from racists..They are proud Americans who defend equality..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join