It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House nixed Holocaust statement naming Jews

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

A Jewish individual didn't mention the Jews ...

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday accused critics of “nitpicking” over the statement. He said it was written “with the help of an individual who is both Jewish and the descendent of Holocaust survivors.” A source with knowledge of the situation told POLITICO that person was Trump aide Boris Epshteyn.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday accused critics of “nitpicking” over the statement. He said it was written “with the help of an individual who is both Jewish and the descendent of Holocaust survivors.” A source with knowledge of the situation told POLITICO that person was Trump aide Boris Epshteyn.

Want an over/under on how long it takes some imbecile to proclaim "Fake Jews" on the many of Jewish heritage on Trump's team?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Completely irrelevant..Off topic..

History is long and with 150M Dems and GOP..the idea you can cite 1 in 150M people saying stupid stuff years ago is irrelevant to the topic.

Frankly...Just insanely ridiculous.

[SNIP]

It is not related to the OP..The President's statement, or his decision (first time ever) to discard a statement that included naming the Jewish people as victims of the Holocaust..HERE and NOW..

Respond to the OP TOPIC.

edit on 2/3/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed ill-mannered content

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If it's not 'fake' then some other imbecile will call it 'self-hating' ...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well, jews were victims too so they were mentioned by the "we remember and honor the victims" line. The first sentence.

You're either upset because they weren't mentioned specifically by name, while omitting the other groups, or because you just want something to be hateful about... remember it was hatred that led to the holocaust in the first place.

Again I say, equality not supremacy. The blind, albino, mentally disabled, physically disabled, etc. victims were/are just as important as the jewish ones. None of them should have been killed yet none of them were mentioned specifically. Why is the albino community not screaming in hatred about this gruesome omission?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Want an over/under on how long it takes some imbecile to proclaim "Fake Jews" on the many of Jewish heritage on Trump's team?

Oh...You mean the Token Jew Jared Kushner?

Does it count if his own family thinks he is a sell-out?

Jared Kushner’s Brother Joins Anti-Trump March in Washington
forward.com...

Trump's son-in-law under fire from family
Jared Kushner's family denounces his use of their Holocaust history to defend the GOP nominee against charges of anti-Semitism
www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The holocaust included the deaths of 6 million jews and 5 million non jews for a total of about 11 million. What else is the ctrl-left going to distort for political reasons that do nothing but highlight just how sad and desperate they have becomes. For an example see the old hag Nancy Pelosi calling Bannon a white supremacist.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

token jew?

Your attacking a person and calling him a token jew simply because you hate Trump and his administration.

Nice job showing your true colors adolph. You have as much credibility as CNN / MSNBC.

Its hilarious when you attack a person only to behave in the very manner you attack them for.

How long have you been anti jew / white supremacist?
edit on 3-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Statement by the President on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.

“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

You are aware that the Jews were not the only victims, right? I'd assume you do know that? What happened to the Jews at the hands of one of the sickest regimes in history is horrible for sure, but a message that is inclusive is not a sign of anything wrong when read without partisan hate clouding the eyes.

An inclusive message is a good thing.
An exclusive message, excluding the Jewish People is candy for the Alt-right movement.

While the Presidents Spokesperson claimed oversight...

The politico article makes clear that oversight was intention.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Respond to the OP TOPIC.

I did. The OP topic is garbage, pure and simple. A jew helped write the WH statement, the WH Staff is stocked with people of Jewish heritage. To attempt to portray this administration as anti-Jewish is as intelligent and clear thought a statement as if I were to post a thesis on how jabbing sewing needles into my eyeballs helps my vision clear or how children should be fed lead paint to ensure their math scores go up in grade school. In other words, it's a huge pile of nonsensical, imagined fiction.

As I said above...
It is topical to your OP purely because it is one of many pieces of evidence showing just how phony the Democratic Party's unified love for Jewish people is vs the many pieces of evidence showing the GOP has a very strong respect for Israel and the Jewish faith. Hell, I invite you to do a simple ATS search for the word "Zionist" and not the vast majority of the posters here who have bitched and moaned about the evil Zionists are also openly liberal and oftentimes far leftist in all of their other postings.

What I'm getting at is that it is humorous for you to to present the president closest to the Jewish religion as being the head of an antisemetic administration. But by all means, go right ahead... I'm sure his Orthodox Jewish son-in-law (who is also one of his high clearance advisers), his daughter who converted to Orthodox Judaism, his 20+ year confidant and primary legal counsel Orthodox Jew Jason Greenblat, his lifelong atourney and close Orthodox Jew friend David Freidman, Steve Mnuchin, Stephan Miller, Boris Epstein, and Carl Icahn are all practicing Jews who would LOVE to hear your sleuthing about how this admin hates Jews, Inspector Columbo.

1 in 150M? Really? Try most of them if we're talking practicing Jews. There is no way to reconcile the hatred towards Israel that has become an unquestionably Democratic platform position with any sort of love for actual Jews. Of course they love their benefactors in Hollywood, but how many of them are actually practicing Jews who feel a connection to the Holy Land?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

token jew?

Your attacking a person and calling him a token jew simply because you hate Trump and his administration.

Jared Kushner's FAMILY has called him that..

Trump's son-in-law under fire from family
www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Respond to the OP TOPIC.

A jew helped write the WH statement, the WH Staff is stocked with people of Jewish heritage.

Who?
edit on 3-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, you'll get the usual remarks about how you are a snowflake and are triggered and then either a remark that the Dems have antisemitic people, too, or were horrid racists last century and/or some other memed crap.

It sure looks like we have racists in the WH ... dunno about the big T per se, though I can make an educated guess, but there do seem to be some not-so-hidden klansmen -lite on the premises.

I was awakened by a group of H.S kids shouting "WHITE POWER!" on my street on inauguration day.

Before that, I thought the fear of empowered racists was typical hyperbole from stricken dems... now, I'm not so sure it isn't a huge problem we'll all have to address at some point.. .again.

I'm all for political incorrectness and think the overly pc crowd is silly... but dammit, they have a point, it seems, in this case. The only group I have blanket hate for are racists.. . well, and fascists... and elites in general, heh.

Looks like we have a trifecta as leaders in the good ol' USA.

Meh, at least we'll likely all be dead from environmental factors before the ovens start belching smoke, again.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

"The token Jew"

Jesus Christ could you have worded that any more offensively condescending. He's President Trump's son in law and the father of his grand children, but he's "the token Jew."

You expose your bigotry and racism too easily, and just eviscerated your own argument. Sheesh, an anti-semite calling someone else anti-semitic... that's a living idiom if I ever read one.

(post by Xcathdra removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

"The token Jew"

Jesus Christ could you have worded that any more offensively condescending. He's President Trump's son in law and the father of his grand children, but he's "the token Jew."

You expose your bigotry and racism too easily, and just eviscerated your own argument. Sheesh, an anti-semite calling someone else anti-semitic... that's a living idiom if I ever read one.

Oh...Don't confuse me for politically correct..

I am both an advocate of equality and justice and not PC.

Jared Kushner is absolutely a "token jew" and his own family has as much called him the same publicly..

People like Bannon and trump need a jew they can point to and scream that they are not anti-semites..

And Jared was happy to serve that role for the proper pay and power..

NOW..How about you answer my question? You said the Trump Admin was
" stocked with people of Jewish heritage. "

can you give me a list?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Reading is fundamental, a sampling of the list is in two of my posts in this thread. Of course I'm now questioning my decision to post their names as I'm sure their names will be imprudently subjected to racial hatred and bigotry and be called "the other token Jews" before the discussion is over.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

[SNIP]
edit on 2/3/2017 by kosmicjack because: moderator error. removed the wrong post above. snipped correct ill-mannered post.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The OP made this thread comedy gold. i had a fun time reading through it thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit. And, while it may be a contentious and emotionally charged topic, ATS expects that civility and decorum will prevail.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join