It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation civil war psyops happening right now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Careful what you read and watch both here and on Tv.

Powerful mind control to divide the country and foment a civil war or civil unrest.

They have figured out how to capitalize inthw situation and it's all I've CNN MSNBC an other news stations.

This is coming as a massive surprise to the Media.

I also sliver a false flag is being rolled out right now based on the mind control.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Are you talking about all the protests popping up everywhere?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Multiple victims at a shots fired call at the Anti Trump riot..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

We may be a mess up nation but we still hold dear the values of our elections and respect the results.

People will protest as is in our rights to do so when the winner is not the one we hoped for, but eventually everything settler down and people goes on with their lives.

As for the media we very clearly have learned that people didn't trusted the them at all, if they had Hillary would have been the winner.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

Not related to the protest other crime.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Just nonsense don't panic.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Soros paid for these agitators to "protest", once again. Same slimeball social engineer types are up to their usual tricks. Stay frosty folks..

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
People are angry and scared and protesting.

The folks who wanted Bernie's Revolution just woke up and realized that the angry right-wing old people took the reigns of democracy and are driving it in a direction that terrifies and excludes them. So yeah, they are young, and they are going to scream and shout and make rude gestures and what really can they do? They feel doomed.

You have no idea how many people are genuinely afraid for their families, their health care, their loved ones, their marriages (gay people), their rights, etc. This is far more than being upset "their candidate" didn't win. This is a crisis for them. This is a shattering of the world. They have no trust in the Republicans to do anything except hurt them, and they have reason to believe that. They feel their future was just taken from them by some sort of magic trick -- and they are pissed.

This is just the beginning. It will spread, and it won't be, again, simple sour grapes. These are the voices of Occupy on steroids fighting for their lives, livelihoods, families, friends and values.

Just a head's up.

= AB

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It would be more accurate to state Operation Civil War psy-ops are culminating right now.

This entire "sElection" we have seen it being ramped up, which was to be expected regardless of the way the election went. The social engineers, educated at the Tavistock institute have infiltrated all levels of our society.

They are not simply capitalizing upon the situation, they designed it.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Shootings go here non-protest related.

www.wcpo.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Nah, is just sore losers making fools of themselves, it will die down when others just keep ignoring their protest.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Such morons incapable of understanding basic human emotion. Yes, must be a psyop. Couldn't possibly be that people elected a bragging sexual assaulting misogynist racist authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I heard when it started last night and thought about how it could be the beginning of the civil war we've been warned about for so long.

There's a lot I could say but I'm not going to.

I haven't been watching the mainstream media and can't imagine why this would surprise them.

What better "gift" and payback from the elite than to give Donald a huge mess such as this after all of the calls by them for "unity?" It's a trigger word.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Such drama.

They're gonna act up and find themselves beaten bloody and incarcerated. 0bama ain't gonna be around in a couple of months to let 'em back out on the streets.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Such morons incapable of understanding basic human emotion. Yes, must be a psyop. Couldn't possibly be that people elected a bragging sexual assaulting misogynist racist authoritarian.

Yeah it couldn't be all the evidence that it is a psyop, now could it?

more
edit on 9-11-2016 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Nah, is just sore losers making fools of themselves, it will die down when others just keep ignoring their protest.

They will stop soon. School and finals and getting home for Turkey day ...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Redwookieaz

Do you know what a Psyop really is?

No just a flash mob from loosers.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

That's right, and then we have veterans day next Friday, a lot of social activities around too.

I wonder sometimes, even when I know we have the right to protest, I mean what the protesters expect that Trump renounce to his presidency and give it to Hillary?

Really, some people need to get over it.

link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

Not related to the protest other crime.

oh and not a riot. Review film of WATTS and NEWARK NJ 1968 those were riots

link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

They have figured out how to capitalize inthw situation and it's all I've CNN MSNBC an other news stations.

This is coming as a massive surprise to the Media...

What does this actually mean?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join