It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation civil war psyops happening right now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Hermit777

That's right, and then we have veterans day next Friday, a lot of social activities around too.

I wonder sometimes, even when I know we have the right to protest, I mean what the protesters expect that Trump renounce to his presidency and give it to Hillary?

Really, some people need to get over it.

They are kids wanting to get on TV and vent a little, HORMONES do this.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: sp

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Such morons incapable of understanding basic human emotion. Yes, must be a psyop. Couldn't possibly be that people elected a bragging sexual assaulting misogynist racist authoritarian.

Thought you went to bed?????

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You could be right.

I find it ironic how those who disagree with you mock and marginalize those who you speak about. Now that they feel superior once again they are all so quick to ignore the concerns of others and dismiss other people's ideas.

But when it was them who were concerned about what was happening in around them they insisted that someone must start paying attention to them. How unfair that nobody cared about them and their problems.

Seems nobody ever learns anything anymore and would rather just keep the cycle of abuse going again and again until death...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

This is coming as a massive surprise to the Media.

I question this part. Something tells me that the media
is still reeling and will continue to play its part in co opting
the politics arena, complete with inciting violence
and promoting as it happens.

Shame on them, as if their name is not mud already.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I do..

Here

edit on 9-11-2016 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe the only psyops, is the one that is been trying to be played right now with the minds of people posting in respond of the OP.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Take a breath you are worrying yourself to death or you are stirring the pot.

Either way...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Same scenes happened after Brexit. It's a classic case of wanting democracy only when your candidate is the winner. The poor little darlings will go back to their soy lattes soon enough.

As for the celebs they'll go back to their walled compounds as well

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Redwookieaz

Ah no. and the link is broken and please don't go to Wikipedia.

It is a very small group that can say they know about Psyops. This is just Rich ppl trying to scare other people, and repeat lies and stories to keep her Loss alive.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
It's a classic case of wanting democracy only when your candidate is the winner.

Yep, that and a few million in post election funding by
George Soros and Co... all part of the plan.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Have you seen the type of people out there marching around?? Those people can't even get a job I doubt they'd last long in a war. But if that's what they really want I know a lot of people are more than willing to oblige. So long as I don't I have to subsidize their lives I'm good with anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Same scenes happened after Brexit. It's a classic case of wanting democracy only when your candidate is the winner. The poor little darlings will go back to their soy lattes soon enough.

As for the celebs they'll go back to their walled compounds as well

DING DING DING and you win todays Final Jeopardy Question. What does a generation of kids do when they can't get their way.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
People are angry and scared and protesting.

The folks who wanted Bernie's Revolution just woke up and realized that the angry right-wing old people took the reigns of democracy and are driving it in a direction that terrifies and excludes them. So yeah, they are young, and they are going to scream and shout and make rude gestures and what really can they do? They feel doomed.

You have no idea how many people are genuinely afraid for their families, their health care, their loved ones, their marriages (gay people), their rights, etc. This is far more than being upset "their candidate" didn't win. This is a crisis for them. This is a shattering of the world. They have no trust in the Republicans to do anything except hurt them, and they have reason to believe that. They feel their future was just taken from them by some sort of magic trick -- and they are pissed.

This is just the beginning. It will spread, and it won't be, again, simple sour grapes. These are the voices of Occupy on steroids fighting for their lives, livelihoods, families, friends and values.

Just a head's up.

= AB

This is the kind of melodramatics the OP is talking about.
"their future has been stolen"
"lives shattered"
Really? .
Good Lord.....

Trump was democratically elected and will be President by the rules we have regarding elections.
Unless someone starts rioting and Obama declares he can't afford to leave during a "national crisis"
I hope this isn't Clintons plan b but I suspect it is.
They really have few cards left to play.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It's a classic case of wanting democracy only when your candidate is the winner.

Yep, that and a few million in post election funding by
George Soros and Co... all part of the plan.

oh yea he's pissed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The folks who wanted Bernie's Revolution just woke up and realized that the angry right-wing old people took the reigns of democracy and are driving it in a direction that terrifies and excludes them. So yeah, they are young, and they are going to scream and shout and make rude gestures and what really can they do? They feel doomed.

You have no idea how many people are genuinely afraid for their families, their health care, their loved ones, their marriages (gay people), their rights, etc. This is far more than being upset "their candidate" didn't win. This is a crisis for them. This is a shattering of the world. They have no trust in the Republicans to do anything except hurt them, and they have reason to believe that. They feel their future was just taken from them by some sort of magic trick -- and they are pissed.

This is just the beginning. It will spread, and it won't be, again, simple sour grapes. These are the voices of Occupy on steroids fighting for their lives, livelihoods, families, friends and values.

Just a head's up.

= AB

That's what they did to the old white people and the young white people as well. When you base your economic policies on affirmative action to take opportunities away from one group of people and give them to another in the name of "fairness", rather than creating new opportunities for everyone, this is exactly the situation you are going to end up with.

No different from two toddlers fighting over the same toy in a day care, or two last minute holiday shoppers fighting over a parking space. Except this is on a national level.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The link is fixed. It is not to Wikipedia, and this is exactly what a psy-op is.

Psy-Op: PSYOPS or Psychological Operations: Planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Maybe the only psyops, is the one that is been trying to be played right now with the minds of people posting in respond of the OP.

yup Hyperbole only makes a psyop in here.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Just a head's up.

= AB

I doubt the degenerate class will do anything but march around. Time to pay for your own life or rot. You and yours are meaningless. Just heads up.
edit on 9-11-2016 by BigTownSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redwookieaz
The link is fixed. It is not to Wikipedia, and this is exactly what a psy-op is.

Psy-Op: PSYOPS or Psychological Operations: Planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

please [Facepalms] try this on an 18 year old not me ok.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't even know what that means. You have no idea what you are talking about but go ahead and attack me since you have nothing productive to add.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join