It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very best advice and encouragement for President Donald J. Trump. From ATS - Trump, w Love.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Right now, optics are everything.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Then again, substance is more important than optics, and Bannon does know where all the bad guys are hiding the where there are otherwise untapped good ones, and he does understand the new media and how the old media is dying or dead.

edit on 15-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Mike Rogers framing of this when he was on CNN with Anderson Cooper cast it in light of one of problems and struggles in decision making that are in the process of being worked out, and suggested that the Chief of Staff should have more decision-making power, which is strange because that's an operational and machine-like role to carry out the policies of the President and to work the machinery to get that done, not a position however powerful as the "valve" of White House Operations that should be given autonomous, executive level powers - absurd. That's a sure-fire recipe for allowing the COS to place the President within a type of wedge at the behest of the establishment.

Therefore, based on what he said and the way he said it, however "optimistic", Trump made the right choice and was wise in this case to listen to his top advisors including his son in law.

On that note - getting clearance for Trump's closest family members as his closest advisors is a brilliant idea because it's so hard to corrupt a family that's committed to doing the right things and who have no interest in becoming a family of death and destruction but who only want for what's in the very best interests of the country.

If they are among his closest advisors then they can't place Donald in a position where he can't talk to them about what he's dealing with, that's absurd in the extreme.

So much better than a President functioning only at the behest of the establishment, with only his stalwart wife to console him, but otherwise fish-bowled and left to try to make the best of whatever he's fed via some all-powerful Chief of Staff who's loyalty is really divided.

So far so good. Now if Donald can somehow prevent the pirates from climbing on board his ship..

Donald, if you're listening, please kick back relax and enjoy that video.

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I still think that "Sustainability" and green energy, and 110% energy independence, out to be number one priority, to help persuade the Saudi's to invest all their money in a 21st century American Infrastructure to help drive the global economy. And it's about time that they paid up and eliminated Wahhabism and the teaching of hatred and violence among the radical elements of Islam where the tradeoff for sustained mutual prosperity is a sustained mutual peace within the context of an enlightened mutual self interest and the desire for the preservation of wealth - but please protect the ownership and rights to the assets (high speed rail corridor etc) as American from beginning to end, when their lease expires in 2050 or whatever and when it sunsets the asset is then owned by the American people. Turn that 1/2 trillion into 10 Trillion dollars and more, as everyone starts to chip in through P3's managed by the new American Infrastructure Bank, while doesn't borrow money, at interest, from the Fed, but just the opposite, generates American wealth and the foundation for a 21st century civil society with individual self-determination and economic well being the centerpiece of the whole policy, including a mid East Peace deal, and the lifting away of all sanctions on Russia and Iran while persuading the North Korean dude to give up his nukes, and he just wants to protect his own ass and make sure his people don't overthrow him.

Civility, however, must be at the very heart of it all, where Civility may be defined as: consciously organized organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power or to the God of our own understanding even an imaginary perfect observer for the atheists. It's a context and a frame of reference that holds fast to the principal and standard of American truth and justice, never with power over other nations, but in a 360 win/win scenario and a whole series of them that begins the process in earnest of pursuing a more settled world where the tradeoff for sustained prosperity is a sustained peace and that's a win/win all around for everyone's benefit, both collectively and individually.

Now there's a policy that has some torque where the rubber meets the road and goes places far and wide.

Collectivism. That was the enemy that we are beginning to shake off in recognition that COLLECTIVISM in whatever form it takes weather a corporate oligarchy or a feudal system or a left/right intractable division based on hatred, in this case, from the left, and promulgated by a fundamentally biased "MSM", is a fundamentally an enemy of freedom and one which also breeds a certain apathy or inadequacy, to rise to the occasion and make the best of it with everything we've got, while the opportunity exists and presents itself yet with everyone dumbed down and left idolizing celebrity and thinking that what they do doesn't matter a hill of beans, forgotten. Something's happening. Something very positive, at least potentially (we'll see what happens).

Can the Donald deliver?

Or will he, just like Obama, let us all down?

If he and Pence stay true to what they've started and carry it all the way to it's logical conclusion, then we're into a whole new world and it's a whole new ballgame, and even the naysayers will welcome the changes as they begin to see the results of having all the right people doing all the right jobs and making those matches.

It could be a quiet, or not so quiet, bloodless revolution and the beginning of an American renaissance and a new dawn.

Donald simply must fulfill the slogan of his campaign. But done in the right way by installing the right model of leadership which isn't even he himself but the good Lord who leads us all in the reason and the logic of his unending love for us, each to a one.

God bless, and may God bless America.

I's all doable.

These are all, to a one, human problems and for every human problem there is a human solution if we set aside all the wrong loyalties and embrace the good for goodness' sake while learning from every lesson all along the way, fast.

Best wishes,

Ankh (less Pork - no earmarks)

edit on 17-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Listen carefully to the advice of establishment GOP. Then do nearly the exact opposite. It's been working well so far.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
TRUST NO ONE.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

" Romney and Trump to discuss secretary of state position, NBC source says "

" Romney & Trump to discuss Sec. of State position -NBC Romney and Trump to discuss Sec. of State position: NBC News
6 Hours Ago | 02:41
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will meet with Donald Trump this weekend to discuss the secretary of state position, a source close to the president-elect with direct knowledge of his thinking told NBC News."

There is No way President Elect Trump would Ever Consider Mittwit Romney as Secretary Of State . This is just Another Supposition based on " Unnamed Sources " by the MSM that More than Likely is Not True . Just Another Example of Fake News here .

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What do you think of Romney in that position?

He's clean, and very American, conservative, and Christian (in a way, with an extra book thrown in for good measure). He's very articulate, and loyal.

If the policy is right, he'll be loyal as can be.

I think he'd make a good choice, provided they see eye to eye and really get along.

That Trump would consider him, says a lot about Trump's willingness and open mindedness and desire to try to strike the right balance when filling each position.

If Romney's on board with the policy, then i'd hire him as Secretary of State. He's got a good poker face, and a clean heart and reputation for clean living with no alcohol, just like Donald, I think they'll get along famously.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He is a Member of the Republican Establishment Controlled by the Bush Family who Despise Mr. Trump with a Passion . I think Mr. Trump is just trying to Feel Out the Opposition here with talking to this Piece of Neo Con Trash .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Oh dear, you're right, I forgot - my bad!

Serious - no to Romney!

I took a sip of kooliade - lost my mind.

No Neocons. At best find out who they all are so that he'll know who NOT to hire!

I sure hope Donald is listening to people like you.

Thanks for your imput. I was sadly mistaken.

God bless!

Ankh

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Do you Really Think Mittens will be getting a Cabinet Post from President Elect Trump , or is this just Posturing by Mr. Trump in trying to see what Opposition within the Republican Party he will have to Face once in Office ? I would Suspect the Latter .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Dear President Elect-Donald Trump,

If a decision to war is encouraged, keep in mind who must fight it, who it would be fought against. And why$?

And for business consideration wars cost money. The last wars since Y2K? basically broke the financial system of many who encouraged it and who also sent their youth to fight and die in them

So new wars = more financial strain? Which could mean some smiling in your faces may intentionally be setting what you wish to make great back, why they move ahead after using you... See it? you can.

Keep in mind you represent a melting pot or are representing many ethnicities, genders, races and religions of people that make up THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-
THAT IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS TRULY ALREADY GREAT... Not just one group? of people.

Keeping in mind the Natives of the land, the Slaves brought to the land and the many Immigrants that too immigrated to the land, some fleeing from malevolent spirit dictator Adolf, and their descendants today who make up the land.
Of course 1z input may be seen as irrelevant but as a Visitor member of the site 1 felt why not add.

If some are true believers then they know who they send to harm for them shall be reflected back upon, and that reflection process may carry on into the more paranormal / supernatural environments free of political protections, be well...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It's a function of loyalty to carrying out the policy that's getting dialed right in.

But he doesn't represent a BREAK from the past, you're right.

I think one of the measures that Trump should use, as a pointer, for such a momentous choice, is who really really WANTS it too badly - don't give it to them, they're not the best, they're like a job seeker, not the highest caliber.

Trump has great instinct when it comes to a lust for power (takes one to know one), and that the very best of the best must be recruited.

I'm a corporate recruiter, with over 30 years experience so I know this well.

Trump should be asking himself who will best serve in the most clear-eyed way. You want someone, not at all like Bolton, but someone who's almost an empath, but with great diplomatic skills to effectively express US soft power and hard power both at the same time.

Who's the very best person in the whole nation for that role?

It should be a bit of an outsider who's so far away from the Clinton machine, but who's THE most likeable and amicable of people, but with a backbone of steel.

Guiliani? Yeah right?

Praise God Newt hasn't found his way into a Trump administration, that's a start.

Not Romney, no, bad choice. He's too plastic.

Who will people both love, respect, and fear? It's not some power monger who wants to be at the edge of the apex of power in the international context.

They must be just beyond corruption, and so far from a Neocon, so that would rule Romney right out.

edit on 19-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My short diatribe in support for Donald Trump and a plea to America to focus.

If you want to change this country, and I mean CHANGE it, there was no other choice but Trump... as a leader.
And that is what transpired... We have him. We have a person that can do the really dirty job, and yes, he certainly has his issues.

Most importantly, he cannot succeed without us. This cannot be a half ass approach, as we need to get behind this rolling ball of steel and fix this country. It does not matter now about liberal and conservative rhetoric... it is done. The task is at hand. So, let's make sure we get what we want.

Did you every really think you would get a squeaky clean persona to be able to pull something like this off?

The in-fighting, character defamation and violence has to end NOW.

Vegas was not built on winners in the same context that this country was not built by losers. Understanding when you have an advantage, and acting upon it is the key to success, so lets give him our best effort as well and fix this country.

It could be the last real chance we get.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sound Reasoning there , I agree . The AG Must Represent and stand for the Policies of the President who Appoints them . They will also have to be confirmed by a Multiple Party Senate before being Authorized to Serve . Who President Elect Trump's New AG will be is going to be an Interesting Process .
edit on 19-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dear Mr President Trump:

Simply laugh! Not at others, but understand the need for humorous compilations of you, what you say or do. They really are not personal insults per say, they are comedic expressions for many to vent. Laughter is the best medicine, even if it seems like it is at your expense, but truly, it is an emotional outlet that is beneficial.

Basically, temper your ego, as President, you will be cast in comedy gold by our entertainment industry. Roll with it and use it to benefit America.

Signed: Voter who selected Trump on Nov 8th.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Sound Reasoning there , I agree . The AG Must Represent and stand for the Policies of the President who Appoints them . They will also have to be confirmed by a Multiple Party Senate before being Authorized to Serve . Who President Elect Trump's New AG will be is going to be an Interesting Process .

So what do you think of his pick of Sessions?

I think his background and knowledge base and that he didn't work for a high priced law firm are all in alignment.

He too knows where all the bad apples are and what they've been up to.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The Only Drawback I see for Senator Sessions is his Public Comments from 30 YEARS AGO concerning a disparaging remark he Once made about an Afro American , and his Indifference in Condemning the KKK in his State of Alabama during the 1980's . Neither Incident IMO would be grounds for taking him out of Consideration as being our next AG .

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
WATCH YOUR BACK....

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WATCH YOUR BACK....

We All Got his 6.........Those who would Pose a Serious Threat are being Monitored .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join