It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very best advice and encouragement for President Donald J. Trump. From ATS - Trump, w Love.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Lightning

Here's another idea, and I think perhaps the best that I've got. It's sort of in the spirit of Henry Ford's use of a "Mastermind Alliance" whereby he'd set up a special room for his best brains to achieve the impossible and make it a reality.

If you'd read Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" you would be well acquainted with the idea of creating and harnessing the power of a true Mastermind Alliance which is two or more people working together in a spirit of relative harmony, to realize a definite aim or purpose.

This technique would work well both for the Transition Team formation, and afterwards. Pence is a great choice btw to lead the Transition, given the forces and networks that you're up against, and you know what I mean by that and perhaps so does Chris Christie. May the good Lord grant him (Pence) great discernment in that process, along with an iron will and the cunning of a serpent, if only because you have to be able to recognize the serpent in others when it rears its ugly head.

This idea is this, and it's so simple and straightforward as a way to find the simplicity and the order on the far side of chaos.

Set up a very very large "war room", to contain one heck of a lot of people and systems and resources, including large computer screens, the very best most unhackable network, white boards all over the place, lots of coffee machines and kitchen facilities including high nutrition, the best water, etc - and a central "To Do" list that you might restrict to 100 items at a time. When every 100 items is completec, there ought to be a reward system in place for celebration, because it can't be all work and no fun, but by "fun" I'm talking clean fun of course.

The idea here is to start with 100 To Do's then generate as much complexity around them as humanly possible, while searching for something that I call "the eye of the needle" that's capable of threading that domain of complexity, to find the simplicity on the far side of it, that's worth giving one's right arm to find no matter what the obstacles, challenges or difficulties faced.

So you of course end up with a whole array of decision trees seemingly bifurcating in increasingly complexity almost endlessly, until that process complexity exhausts itself, and reintegrates and collapses back again on a series of action items for deployment, whatever they might be, until the main To Do, is either completed or a ball in motion at high velocity.

If I were President Trump or advising him, I'd encourage him in all things to look hard for "the ball" to be run or handed off to the most capable Team Players. "Where's the ball in this?" is the question to be asked every time and in what direction and into who's hands should it go next?

Thus, a President Trump, within the context of White House Operations, would never be found in the Oval Office except for State-level meetings, or as needed to intimidate I suppose.. and God knows he likes that idea! lol

But for the most part, I'd see a President Trump continually on the move, from 5:00am to 12:00 midnight every day, rarely found engaged in ineffectual activity offering the right platitudes to all the right (or wrong) people, yet accomplishing very little or only a few things in a term.

Remember Donald, that an hour of sleep during the day is worth 4 at night, and we were made to occasionally cat nap. Inventors even used that as a technique for accessing the wisdom of the reintegrated properties of sleep in alpha and theta brainwave patterns, so diet, exercise and sleep/rest are vital when setting out to accomplish one's life's work.

Also, I would like to encourage you to have the courage and the "audacity" to take your eyes right OFF the Trump ball as this simply cannot be about you, any more. Throw all those potential conflicts of interest to the wind as they do not matter any more. You have bigger fish to fry now, for all Americans, every one of them, and those who really ought to have a path to citizenship once all the criminal elements are out. What you will learn in the process will serve you well in your late 70's and 80's if you wish to go back to personal wealth building..

This isn't about Trump Inc. but the United States Inc. Get all that straight in your mind and heart, and feel the weight lifted as you entrust the business entirely unto your children's hands. Let go and release from Trump, as a business and even as a knot of personal concerns and various prejudices. As per the Saint Francis prayer, to die to self is to awaken to eternal life and to the domain of limitless possibility. It should come as a total relief to jettison all the baggage. It's very liberating, and is creates the space you'll need to serve the American people, all of them, and be a Great President and, via the results you deliver, a much loved and admired one.

A purely rational self interest is the philosophy of the satanists, but an enlightened mutual best interest is the philosophy of Christ.

If there are aspects or elements of your own self that need to die, let them die, it's not the end of the world and you'll be a better man and leader because of it, while as I mentioned previously, installing to the Oval Office, not yourself per se, but a model of authentic Civilized Leadership according to an idea and a standard set by the perfect model of such leadership. Mike Pence would understand this very well indeed. Great move, imho.

The beauty of this "War Room" concept in the spirit of Henry Ford when he was told the big block engine was impossible, or of Thomas Edison when he was working to invent the light bulb, is that it harness other powerful forces than merely that of a true "Mastermind Alliance" (which happens to be the most powerful force in the universe, greater even than "high flying assets"). Namely, the power of the law of increasing returns, the power of "lock in" which propelled Bill Gates to such great heights (an example of this is the qwerty keyboard, which isn't necessarily the best configuration for typing, but because it was the one adopted to prevent the keys sticking on the typewriter, is the one we use today - lock in), and the power of Continuity, which is the 5th C in the 5 C's of Life Transformation (more on that later, you'll like it alot).

I know you won't be wasting time and lounging about in the Oval Office, but searching out the eye of the needle and generating and moving balls downfield at an ever increasing speed and rate of return.

The "Trump" calculus cannot be allowed to distract you for a moment. It's not about you but the people you serve as a servant leader, and it was their vote that granted you this authority. Never forget them or what you are fighting for. I know you won't let us down.

And where the other bureaucrats just don't "get it" and would rather sit around in their comfy offices hosting meetings to enhance their own self importance but otherwise accomplish little or nothing, then fire them all and replace them from
your growing data base of applicants and target prospects, who do want to play the new game that's flowing out of your war room, let's call it an Ops Center, to get the word "war" out of it.

What I'm talking about here is the power to bottle and harness lightening, nothing less.

Thus, Washington or "the system" ought not be permitted to penetrate and permeate "the egg", which should only be allowed to "consummate" in alignment with the will of the American people..

edit on 11-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think that this "bottled lightening" technique would work extremely well when you have the hat trick of also having control of the House and Senate, provided that it's always striking in the right direction while blowing a hole in the wall of all opposition via a subtle process of compromise and diplomacy.

Aside from all that, I think the American people really need to hear from you sooner rather than later, so aside from your Inaugural Speech, it really has to be a speech for the ages, and not one written by Steve Bannon either, who can of course vet it anyway.

A wonderful speech and a wonderful sit down interview, to calm the American people or the half that didn't vote for you, and as many more who are worried and concerned and heart broken.

A quote here comes to mind

“Nationalism is our form of incest, is our idolatry, is our insanity. ''Patriotism'' is its cult. It should hardly be necessary to say, that by ''patriotism'' I mean that attitude which puts the own nation above humanity, above the principles of truth and justice; not the loving interest in one's own nation, which is the concern with the nation's spiritual as much as with its material welfare /never with its power over other nations. Just as love for one individual which excludes the love for others is not love, love for one's country which is not part of one's love for humanity is not love, but idolatrous worship.”

~ Erich Fromm, German born American Psychologist

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Another thought.. (not trying to tell you what to do but only offering the best of the best ideas I have)

Once the Ops Center is up and running and fully operational and the pipeline loading with all the right people for all the right jobs under Pence's leadership and guidance..

I suggest getting to know Barack Obama a lot better as asking him to set aside as much time in his busy schedule as needed for "training" on what he sees as the role and function of the President. This can be done either secretly or openly to a degree, to show both teams working closely together.

In the process, you'd discover everything that's functional and that works well and, everything that doesn't work so well ie: the way in which you only end up eating what you're fed with all your time gobbled up in that agenda written by others who may not share the same aims and objectives as you do.

Maybe Obama might also need a friend in all this, as I'm sure you do, so make of him a close confident and tell him that you're a sponge.

Me I would want to be shadowing him for days on end. Maybe he can free up his schedule to accommodate you, while burying the axe and setting aside all differences for the sake of effective Civil Governance and a smooth transition of power without a hitch.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Chief of Staff

Because that person regulates the valve of much of your time and energy and space, it's probably the most important position.

If Christie wasn't the right guy to lead the Transition then I don't think he's what you'd want for COS.

I think of the Chief of Staff as an Operations Manager, as much as a personal gatekeeper. They have to have the ability to just say no, and yes, only when it's appropriate.

For that kind of position, I'd want an organizational genius, an extremely hard worker, and someone, to use an image, with the countenance of Gabriel who is God's own first line of defense. He's a swordsman as much as a powerful shield.

A guy with a Military background with impeccable creds and character, chosen by Mike Pence, would probably make for the best chief of staff.

Definitely not some slick guy from Chicago, or a banker. Watch out for the bankers..

Looking back in hindsight and it's rather interesting Obama's selection of all those same guys..

The first thing that JFK said, when he looked around the room is - why did they give me all the same people?!

Please don't tap ex-Bush administration officials. Their legacy is all over the field and keep out the Neocons and people like Guiliani who's connected to that sordid lot. Don't let Newt have access to power (had a bad feeling about that guy for ages now, which was never dispelled). If they are loosely connected with Dick Cheney, cut them loose.

There are concerning signs already that you almost went the wrong way right out the gate.

[hey if I'm pretending that we managed to get an access channel open, then why hold back? lol]

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I sorta kinda have to agree with Alex Jones..

Donald, instead of worrying about the wielding of power for power's sake, I think it's important to see that nothing less than the Restoration of the Republic will suffice.

K Street is the Clinton machine that you were sent to dismantle.

Once you get a skeleton crew up and running, of people who have the right strength, substance and marrow (to use a bone analogy), and once you have the swamp surveyed and mapped out, you have to dismantle it, that system that is already kissing your ass, even though they'd thrown you under the bus the day before, and who have no idea who and what you represent. The establishment cannot be allowed to remain as it is.

So as crazy as he might be, Alex Jones, and as self-serving, he is knowledgeable about what the movement is about, having helped generate and foment this opposition among as many as ten million or more people who formed a rather large block of your victory.

It's about that unspeakable conspiracy that was "going on" and run by corrupt elites many of whom are satanists, plain and simple as there's no better way to describe them and their entire MO.

I can see that you've already placed your hand in the sharks mouth, and I think Alex sees that too.

Hold firm and shake things up fast with who you appoint and who you replace.

And if people are a little shaky and quakey and worried and squirming over their turf, and over their beloved systemtic evil system of which they are a part and have been many all their lives - who cares. That's not pressure on you, it's on them, and they'll be all fired soon enough anyway.

I think what the people sent you to do was a complete demolition and reconstruction of the system itself, while rooting out the pedos and media idols and the like.

Heck while you're at it, why not start carving away all inefficiencies in the bureaucracy itself to shrink government, cede power to the States to be more responsive to local needs, and pursue a more Libertarian and populist set of policies to re-light the torch of Liberty and stop short of nothing less than the restoration of the once proud Republic as it was intended to be and to become by the founding fathers. Read that Constitution and understand precisely what it means. That will be empowering.

I now hand my role as advisor on over to Alex Jones.

"back to you Alex!"

"Thanks Bob"

He speaks to it, to the desire, no, that IMPERATIVE, to chase the devil right out of the system.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I agree with this assessment by Ron Paul, that Trump's greatest challenge will be resisting the influence of Neocons, and the Deep State and Shadow Government who perpetrate or foment all manner of bloody schemes and plans and false flag global psyops, which have proven to be destabilizing to the cause of a sustained mutual peace and prosperity by perpetual warfare which drains away the wealth and more often than not makes things much much worse than they were before the meddling began ie: in Syria, for the destabilization of Syria.

Ron Paul: Trump Needs To Resist Neocons And Shadow Government Elites

Trump should also be cognizant that all that's gone on under Bush Cheney and then under Obama to the degree that he was coopted by these forces, that the US has in many ways been functioning as a type of proxy spearhead in the hand of Israel via collusion between the CIA and the Mossad, and the ISIS and the Saudis, with everyone playing both sides against the middle until that tinder box just goes up in flames, which in the end is destabilizing to Israeli security by bolstering Iran's power and influence in the region.

Assad either has to go, or, Syria has to be balkanized according to the Yinon Plan, which was Isreal's goal all along in the hopes of getting a slice on the other side of the Jordan River.

Maybe Trump could broker a land for peace deal that would include an Israeli-Palestinian Peace Agreement and resettlement, after which the Capital is moved to Jerusalem as part of the pact, which would have to include Russia and Iran and China and the UN. Put an end to the conflict where the tradeoff for sustained mutual prosperity and the lifting away of all sanctions, is a sustained mutual peace.

Just cozying up to Israel and demonizing Iran however, doesn't work in the context of this new calculus in search of a new balance of power in the region between Israel and Iran, the Saudis the Egyptians, the Turks and everyone else. A Big Deal.

With the release of the "Strategy of Tension" all kinds of new things become possible when people come together to the same big table.

This will require a massive application of soft power and diplomacy that the Neocons are not capable of offering to the degree that they are entirely beholden to Israeli special interests.

Trump should read Richard Pearl's pre-9/11 "A Clean Break" and the other policy document which adopted and dovetailed with those ideas "The Project for a New American Century" both of which generated this whole mess in the first place!

The Muslims are the scapegoat, the Judas, the black sheep in the family.

ISIS and radicalization are a problem, sure, but keep it in perspective. Heck, Baghdadi himself probably started out as a double agent of some kind (check his background for training).

My concern with Donald Trump is that he only sees what he wants to see and holds his own previously formed opinion about it as Gospel.

Our voices are important. Ron Paul's, Alex Jones', my own.

I only hope that he might be listening perhaps late at night when surfing around..

Best wishes,

Ankh aka Robert

edit on 12-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If anyone wishes to participate in this thread, please just make a post and then use the social media and emailing features to send this thread to Donald Trump's attention, maybe via your connection with Alex Jones..

Please, speak up and let your voice be heard! Now's the time.

Trump is freaking Houdini right about now, he went into the cage, was chained up and lowered into the shark infested water and then lo and behold the next minute he's dry, standing triumphant on the river bank with fireworks going off.

If he hands this over to the Bush/Cheney crazies, in people like Gingrich and Guiliani and their circles, then he will have thrown it all away before it even had a chance to start out fresh and new.

Give the jobs instead to the people who do NOT want them or lust after them..

If you see their lust for power (it takes one to know one, very helpful), deny it to them and send them on their way.

If they are creepy, or may be connected with creepy circles, send them home or get them over on the sidelines at the very least.

This is serious business, the very fate of the Republic hangs in the balance with this selection process

Why not invite Ron Paul to Trump tower?

Allegory

There's an old Roman military tactic where the shield are all joined together to form a phalanx. Each shield would lock into the one beside it. They were invincible.

Anyone who's character or associations reveals that their shield is cracked, or inverted somehow, there's no place for them on the front lines of the new frontier.

Bring in the right people, in particular, Christian men of good repute and iron backbones, and surround yourself with that and by God you'd be invincible against the forces and powers of darkness who, when push comes to shove are actually very insecure and fearful when it comes right down to it, but dangerous if they are allowed in as a corrupting influence.

The real hard asses and the Neocon warhawks are bat # crazy.

I think all you really need to do is to take a look during vetting, what circles they circle in ie: are they friends of celebrities and the Spirit Cooking Allistair Crowley woman in any way. They're easy enough to identify. You will know them by their fruits and by their circle of friends and what they're really up to.

In a few cases though, you might want your enemies close to you to see how they think, pick their brain, then move them out of the circle.

Jones is also right that you protect yourself when you don't allow them to infiltrate and take over. Of course Mike Pence isn't Lyndon Johnson or George HW Bush (a friend of the Hinckley's), praise God.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
P.S. If you put a climate change denier in charge of the EPA, that will kill you in the domain of public opinion both at home and around the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Re: Chief of staff.

If it's only between Priebus and Bannon and the establishment Republicans are desperately crying for Priebus, then there's your answer. Bannon is ex military too and understands the Banking world.

Like I said, you want someone who's like a first line of defence guard in that role, so that you're valve doesn't get clogged with the establishment's agenda to derail you and put you on their tracks.

Priebus can of course be consulted as Bannon's left hand to understand the "wheels of power", many of which ought to come off and be replaced.

You have to have the power to say to the wicked tree - uproot yourself and be cast into the abyss.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If Donald Trump ever receives this thread, then I encourage him, from an economic perspective, to please check out this post about setting up an Infrastructure Bank to build a 21st century American Infrastructure, which is like the blood vessels of the physical body of the nation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With that, and a settled world that's moved away from the "Strategy of Tension" towards the pursuit of economic well being and prosperity, you could invite the whole world and the hooked nosed International Bankers to work on the American economy as the engine that drives the Global Economy, which it still is, although China has caught up while still lacking the sophistication of infrastructure and cultural development that the USA has, having basically invented the modern world as we know it - and turn 500 Billion into as much as 10 Trillion. They get their money back over two or three decades or even over 50 years, but the asset is never owned by them but by the American people who inherit it when the deal sunsets. Just the maintenance of that infrastructure will employ millions.

With high speed rail and futuristic hyperloop corridors, the USA could undergo a transformation in favor of a type of American Renaissance for this century while revitalizing the inner cities by also emptying them out as people begin to transition to the new development hubs and modern, fully integrated communities that such infrastructure makes possible. Donald Trump is a developer after all!

It's time, the time has come.

President Obama should, however, get credit for helping to save the US from the economic abyss.

I see a 20 year boom cycle, amid a modernization process as well as, a green energy independent future. It's not either/or, it's both, and starting to pay down the debt, then accelerating that process through economic growth and prosperity, which is the American way of life.

But the Spiritual, as much as the Material well being of the country, must be first and foremost in your mind and heart at all times.

Bringing in 10 Trillion dollars via an infrastructure bank is nothing compared to the work that must be done to heal the nation, and get a conversation going with the REAL other side (not the George Soros funded protests), which amounts to as many as 200 million people almost, and that's a LOT.

But instead of manipulating them all en mass with the illusion, as Alex says, make them human again in the light of liberty and not atomized entities, brainwashed by a corrupt and complicit MSM - the other poster was right about repealing Bill Clinton's Telecommunications Act for an objective media and a more fully informed and objective analysis for public consumption. Break it up.

Instead of that, they get to be real and authentic Americans again in a spirit of mutuality and brotherly love.

That, is the greatest of tasks, while uprooting the evil tree and casting it into the abyss of history.

Oh my!

Now I'm getting excited! and it was only up until recently that I was on the other side trying to advise something that at the end of the day, while more than happy to make use of it (perhaps) probably didn't give a rats ass about me, as a person, as a high performing person.

That performance level, that passion is what Donald simply MUST figure out how to authentically make an appeal to, so if he keeps everything straight in terms of the right alignment with and FROM the American people, while keeping the establishment largely outside of the egg of the oval office - then the lightening that could strike would then strike in all directions while the once wicked are removed and God willing, brought to their knees in repentance through what I call a "turning" to be healed.

Next up - the 5 C's of Life Transformation - Donald, if you're reading this, you're going to just LOVE it!

Within the context of a true Mastermind Alliance that's authentic and relatively harmonious, there is nothing more powerful. Nothing.

It's the context really, through which authentic Civilized leadership can be expressed, at all levels.

edit on 12-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
On Collectivism and Authoritarianism (must read).

What an applicable and prescient presentation by G. Edward Griffin.

Context and framing is everything while always beginning with the end in mind.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Resume Pool

I think that Trump's short lists are too short ie: Chief of Staff with just Bannon vs. Priebus. Bannon would alienate Ryan and many Republicans, which Trump would need to get his agenda through Congress, but if that were the case and he opts for Priebus instead, he'd end up getting jammed with their agenda, which is also not so good.

What about a third, fourth or fifth candidate for such a vital role?

If I were advising Trump, which I'm hoping to do, obviously, again I suggest building an internal Placement Agency of sorts, and building an awesome pipeline of people to look at.

People are very complex animals so what makes them TICK is so important. That's why I suggest using one of those personality profile metrics on every applicant during the vetting process. I'm not sure what the best model is for that, but I'm sure there's a company out there that specializes in such things as if would suit the requirements of these jobs.

Just load up the data-base and build that funnel. One check of their circle of friends and you'll know who they are and what they're all about relative to "the system".

The problem that Trump seems to be having right now, is a thin bench to draw from, to the degree that he's even looking at old Bush Administration Neocon crazies like John Bolton.

For God's sake people and for the sake of everything we hold dear, please cast a wider net than that!

I don't even see why it would be a problem to put up an on-line application process for anyone anywhere in the country to apply, to fill all those Assistant Deputy roles and maybe the Directors as well.

The very best and the very brightest, without the hidden agenda in alignment with either the Bush/Cheney or even the Bill Clinton years - a new establishment a new real guard made up of people who understand government and executive level administration and what needs to be done, but who've not spent their entire adult lives trying to coopt it or take it over.

Analogy:

When the fishing was very poor, Jesus told his disciplines to go out again to the deeper waters and cast their net on the other side of the boat. Worked well for them.

You could even get a few select Exec Search Firms on the case to secretly comb their files and put forward suggestions and ideas.

Surprise us Donald.

And if you're not drawing from a deep bench, then that's a mistake that's easily fixed in time.

It's always a good idea to take a second look before making such momentous decisions.

For every short list - they should come up with a competing one based on the match between the job and the candidate.

There ought to be 100's even 1000's of good people to choose from in that pipeline though, or you're just going to end up with the same old same old establishment insiders.

edit on 13-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Please pick Trey Gowdy for Attorney General...

Get some headhunters to find the best of the best for all the fields... Specially for Treasury and commerce get a career Economist not a politician...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Yes, and for Health and Human Services, to navigate the overhaul of Obamacare, find a very compassionate and knowledgeable Doctor who also has a keen sense for Actuarial analysis, to find the best possible balance for providing coverage without denying it for pre-existing conditions, while finding cost saving measures through things like Preventative Medicine programs and the like.

Someone who's not corrupted by big pharma and big insurance, and who cannot be.

People who can't be corrupted can't be found looking through the networks of a corrupt system.

Now that Trump has won, there's no PANIC on this selection process.

Step back for a day or two and take a breather while the pipeline loads, that's what I suggest.

Btw, I'm a 30+ year professional Corporate Recruiter myself.

So if you're going to go down that type of route, just remember that it's more about the actual human being than the resume alone, or appearance alone.

Sometimes it's all too easy to start thinking like an HR person with specs, requisitions and resumes and more resumes and after a while they all just become pieces of paper.

Therefore, I suggest doing screening meetings via Skype call, to read the social cues and to get a sense for people.
That and psych testing, along with the standard vetting process and checking will help prevent you from picking the wrong people just because they appeared to be the most qualified.

What an opportunity to refresh the tree of Liberty in a bloodless revolution!

I also suggest creating a sort of corporate cultural philosophy with certain adages for people to follow ie: in the area of communications there are no stupid questions, stuff like that.

People will assume that Trump is looking for yes men and women to do his bidding, but in my own experience, those more conservative, hierarchical organizations that are very rigidly pyramidal, are those companies that seem to have the worst corporate culture and that can be a-holish in nature from the President and CEO to the girl who answers the phone at the front desk. They take themselves and their power much too seriously and it takes the fun out of it for everyone as they all lose a little bit of their humanity - I love taking people away from those companies and liberating them.

You need bottom up performance as much as top down, and that comes from a healthy and even a slightly playful culture where it's more of a serious game that people are playing than some sort of life and death struggle of tooth and claw.

Mastermind Alliance: Two or more people working together in a relative spirit of harmony to realize a definite purpose and aim. That's what should motivate people, not fear and fierce competition. This isn't like The Apprentice where sometimes the best performers willing to jump through the highest hoop and do whatever it takes, are the worst people in their heart and soul.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Calming everyone's nerves

I think you have to speak to the "other half" and to the protestors directly and the rest of the world who were not so enthused about your candidacy.

The last thing you want are protests to follow you wherever you go, say when you come to Ottawa to visit with the Canadian Prime Minister, as but one example.

So aside from hiring all the RIGHT people, the good people, this is by far the bigger and more urgent task at hand, to calm a nervous nation and world, and to ask for people's support, while being appropriately contrite if needed about some of the things you said. Campaigns get heated. It's what they are about, but when it's over, the American tradition isn't to protest, but to come together in a spirit of mutuality and brotherly love, which is woefully lacking right about now.

We need to see the re-messaging of President Elect Trump on the other side of the campaign, as another campaign, in and of itself to win over as many of the approx. 200 million as possible who are far from sold on the idea of a Trump Presidency.

Messaging that, on TV, social media, in the newspapers - it's a whole other campaign.

Kellyanne would be the best person to be in charge of that kind of thing, imho.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Re: Priebus and Bannon. Good choices.

May your bench for the rest of them be deep and may their networks NOT be part of the corrupt and in many cases, satanic system. Please blow that "web" away with the rest of your choices and replacements and firings.

Having Pence in charge of this process is a good idea, but his tendency might be to draw from the same old pool.

I hope he sees the value in casting a much wider net in search of the best fish from deeper waters on the other side of the boat.

That said, Kellyanne Conway would make for a great Press Secretary.

God bless!

Robert

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think I was sadly mistaken about Chris Christie. CNN appears to be pushing him, which isn't a good sign. Plus if he's connected in any way with Jeb Bush and/or his people or just networked in with the wrong network, then he probably should be further "layered" (demoted).

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
CNN are really stoking the flames of dissent.

What, do they take their cue from people like Soros?

I wasn't a Trump supporter prior to the election to be perfectly honest, but I have to say that all the protests and the way the left and the MSM is handling this, is just disgraceful and it's really starting to piss me off.

I think the Netizen's of the world ought to really push a campaign to get people to turn off their TV and stop watching cable news altogether.

They clearly have an agenda to undercut Trump's Presidency and are not being the least bit objective.

Donald, if you're somehow listening, take that other poster's advice and repeal Clinton's "Telecommunications Act" and break up the Big Media empires.

They obviously do not have America's best interests at heart, but kowtow to some really dark special interests that obviously do oppose your Presidency.

Isn't the tradition that everyone comes together under the new President for the good of the nation?!

edit on 14-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here's a good idea!

Trump has at least 4000 positions to fill, but is rightfully hesitant to draw from the pool of resumes that're being given him.

He wants to find the very best of the best for the right jobs.

Problem - time is of the essence.

Solution - create a Recruiting Pipeline facility by teaming up with LinkedIn, then narrowing the funnel with personality profile testing.

Something like close to 90% of all professionals from every field have a profile of some kind on LinkedIn.

Therefore, I suggest nailing down all those job descriptions and then partnering with LinkedIn to plug into an internal data base.

Trump apparently put up a webpage for recruitment efforts, but this would be a much better and more efficient way to access the right people and fill the pipeline ASAP.

I think, to use a Christian analogy, that in his search for the best people, Trump ought to go out into deeper water and cast his net on the other side of the boat.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 15-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think Trump is going to have to rescind Bannon's appointment and pick another maverick warrior who's not part of the system. Bannon can still advise freely of course where and if needed.

just my opinion since the healing of the nation must be top priority right about now..

Bannon himself would probably agree.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join