It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very best advice and encouragement for President Donald J. Trump. From ATS - Trump, w Love.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
History will remember Trump as either a terrible man, who spent his last years trying to do good. Or a terrible man, who made the world as terrible as he was.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Either way, he's not one of the Satanists and he's helped bring us to a tipping point in conscious awareness and alter the frame of the playing field.

If you just hate Trump you can't see it.

I could be wrong, maybe he'll turn out to be nothing but a bunch of hot air, but what I'm seeing is a quiet and bloodless revolution under way.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Please don't hire Rick Perry for DHS Head. He's a vacuous airhead, maybe even a socio/psychopath. The lights aren't on and no one's home.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think you should have been watching CNN on how they've reported on prospective picks like H.R. McMaster, who's proven to be a Soros mole (updating Soros on goings on).

If they like a name you float, X that name off your list. Simple as that.

They are like a pointer dog on who not to pick.

I suggest slowing down on off the cuff twitter activity, and getting to work draining the swamp, while cracking a deal with the leader of NK to get rid of his nukes, because the carrot is so huge for him, and the stick, so hard (removal from power). You've got to allow him to do it in a way that will save face and make him look like a hero to the North Korean people, for taking the US to the brink and then getting a sweet deal out of it in terms of the removal of all sanctions with verification.

He could say that he did it for them, as their trade goes up and as food and material goods pour in.

ISIS has been all but defeated and there've been no more attacks on the homeland of late (touch wood).

The economy is ripping.

Too bad Mooch had to leave over a power struggle. He was going to get communications and imaging going in a whole new direction.

There's still time, provided the next 6 months are productive.

I would also suggest hitting the house and senate with twin bills to pass comprehensive tax reform and an infrastructure bill. They'll do it for the sake of the midterms, and to help prop up this presidency relative to which their fate is entwined straight through to 2020 and beyond.

You need some great thinkers surrounding you, not people who are putting a choke hold on what you can and cannot do. People who understand the lay of the land and the narrative.

Then that has to get transmitted, not via twitter but through a whole series of initiatives which Mooch was about to implement.

Kelly working in tandem with McMaster isn't a good thing I don't believe. If you can get rid of McMaster, then Kelly will understand that you need loyalists, not traitors, surrounding you.

edit on 8-8-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Re: North Korea. Aside from all guns pointing at Un's head, you also need an impenetrable missile defense shield both on earth and in space (lasers), to knock down as many as 100 NK missiles, then he's in checkmate and has to come to the table to make a deal, but somehow he has to save face, as if something was accomplished. You're not good at that, at allowing for the win/win/win, but the carrot here is so BIG, including his own long term security. He has to make a deal. There are no two ways around it.

I wonder if you took out his headquarters or wherever he is, if his generals would give orders for a release of all missiles?

I'm sure the Pentagon is looking at all contingencies, but there is no real military option which is thinkable and which might not run the risk of scaling up the violence in a real hurry and on a scale we haven't seen since the big wars. That cannot be permitted to happen.

Don't forget to offer the giant carrot, while holding a big stick over his head on the other hand.

The helping hand must win.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join