It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very best advice and encouragement for President Donald J. Trump. From ATS - Trump, w Love.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
While pondering last nights momentous, historical election result, the thought occurred to me that with a clean slate all things are possible, and that therefore, a place like ATS, with 100,000 active members (largely weighted in favor of Trump's candidacy), and who knows how many millions of page views and unique visits (many from some very interesting IP's I'm sure), that we might have gained a "voice" and can be heard speaking and sharing truth with power, instead of God willing, just shaking our fist and shouting truth to power while being largely unheard.

That's changed, presumably, if Donald Trump and his supporters are to be believed.

This doesn't mean to imply that Trump or the Trump campaign or anyone of note (although if you were to look at the IP's who visit here, say if you were SO, then it would be apparent that what we say and what we do matters and gets through) reads ATS, but whether it ultimately gets to Donald Trump or not, the idea came to me that we the people of ATS, including his many many supporters here, and aren't we all praying and hoping for the best whether we supported his candidacy or not.. might have some things to share with him, beyond mere sentiments of congratulations as in "way to go Donald, my man!", which isn't helpful, maybe even particularly to the degree that it further stokes his vainglorious ego, which is I'm sure already humbled by task at hand.

Insights, ideas, encouragements, warnings, things to watch out for.

What advice would you give him?

If you don't think it's possible that he could end up reading this, then I'm inviting you to play a game with this thread and act as if you are speaking directly to Donald Trump, as if you have a real voice that is heard, beyond the vote.

And if you're Donald Trump, who knows, maybe you would be willing to accept any good advice or even guidance (as he mentioned in his victory speech) no matter where it might be found and God knows Alex Jones isn't an entirely reliable source (and poor Alex was probably relying on a Hillary win to really keep business going at a brisk pace to begin with).

I offered up an idea impression of my own in a thread I started, and although that thread didn't "take" it gave me the idea for this one, which I'm hoping will.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So let me start it out and then you fill in the rest of the letter

Dear President Elect-Donald Trump,

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Get a heavily padded jock strap.

Cause, their side kicks.

Hard too...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Please don't let us, your voters, down. You promised to prosecute Hillary ... We expect it. You promised to deport everyone who came here illegally ... Please get busy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Dear Donald,

If you read this, I have three words. LOCK HER UP.

Sincerely,

America

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Please don't let us, your voters, down. You promised to prosecute Hillary ... We expect it. You promised to deport everyone who came here illegally ... Please get busy.

And build that wall!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
1) Strengthen our borders.

2) Kill the TPP.

3) Repeal and replace Obamacare.

If he can do just those 3 things, I would consider his presidency a success.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I hope that when some of the promises goes unfulfilled you will be honest enough to tells us as why and no try to sugar coated because government has to be protected.

Be honest enough to call on the corruption behind those in government that opposes to the will of the people that voted for you because we want America to be great again.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Mr. President Elect Trump= When speaking to world leaders please think before you speak or speak as little as possible.
Please do something about the inner city crime.
Please bring jobs back to America.
Please Lock her Up.
Please keep your promise about Muslim immigration.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Withdraw US from the UN and kick them out of our country.
Secure the borders.
Bring the boys home.
Cut off Israel's allowance.
Stop all non-humanitarian aid to everyone.
edit on 9-11-2016 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

He's already been tried in the fire and came through as the last man standing with what appears to be a type of loose mandate from the American people, by a slim margin but with enough clout to break up the gridlock in Washington and clear away all the slime.

He has the clout in other words to go ahead and do it.

But a heavy duty jockstrap with a titanium cup might come in handy, if he's prepared to do what he said he would do, and thus be leery of people like John Bolten and those crazy bastards that got us into this mess in the first place.

That would be my piece of advice - pick the best people and don't get sidetracked by the agenda of the "elite" or establishment. Only the best of the best.

And don't let the CIA corral you, where the only thing you're ever looking at is what they are serving up for you to see.

Stop all the black ops and the black magic occult bull# that's been going on - rip apart the CIA and restaff it, but just not with the people recommended by Guiliani or Bolten or those types. Whoever they suggest - be unconventional and pick someone else for their character, and unwavering conviction to root out all corruption and fire all those satanic SOB's.

Keep Ash Carter as Sec Def though (whether he's satanic or not). The man's a freaking genius when it comes to military operations and retooling. Don't let him go.

Appoint a Democrat. Reverse on that promise, so why not make your first pick a Democrat? That would be good idea for unification.

Surprise people with your Civility. I say that's your pivot point for governing I believe, where Civility may be defined as consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to an imagined perfect observer or God of your understanding.

It's the keystone of authentic leadership, against which corruption only smashes up against to be scattered to the four winds.

Courage - yes, that's what I pray for that God grants Donald Trump. Courage, mixed with humility and love and the light of truth and life.

edit on 9-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Same strategy I use in my own world.

Go for the low-hanging fruit first (or the most passive acts). Cut off the importation of unvetted (alleged) Syrian (alleged) refugees. That's easy. It's a move that doesn't cost much and can be done quicly.

Give the border agents the tools and support they need to protect the boundaries of this nation. We already have SO MUCH military grade equipment (surplus) going to local police forces. Redirect them to the border guards. Minimal cost and can make a huge difference. Still need to improve morale and hire additional staff (in the field and office support staff).

Don't bother going after "all" illegal immigrants. However, as illegals are arrested for violent or semi-violent offences, lock 'em up and when time has been served ship them out to wherever the heck they came from. With the aforementioned improvements to border security... they (hopefully) won't make it back in.

Go meet with Putin and have a "real" discussion. Not some "feel good reset button" moment but come to at least a basic understanding that, as a starting point, we don't want to kill a million Russian civilians and (I believe) Russia has no desire to kill a million American civilians.

All of the above has minimum financial costs and can go a long way to Making America Great Again.

That's the off-the-top-of-my-head thoughts at the moment.

Edit to Add: He can meet with Putin and meet with Border Agents/Homeland Security prior to being sworn into office so that all of what I wrote could be achieved within the first few months of his presidency.
edit on 9-11-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

If you don't end the Fed and give the banks back to the people you failed to make America Great.

How to change it? Listen to Henry Ford.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Teach them and you won't have to ask them to change it, they will demand you change it.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Yes, but I think you just have to take away their right to issue money from nothing, at interest.

You don't have to get rid of the Fed entirely as a regulatory valve, just take away their teeth.

Then you start paying the bastards back with the proceeds of dramatic economic growth and prosperity amid an increasingly settled world.

Create a tally showing the speed at which the US is returning to fiscal sanity by paying off the debt itself, and then pass a balanced budget that could even have a sunset provision for when it's all paid off, allowing once again for fiscally responsible borrowing.

But never, ever, ever again, allow the Fed the power to issue money.

Oh my, if he could do something like that, then that would restore the Republic to its former glory ie: that would be GREAT.

edit on 9-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

If you don't end the Fed and give the banks back to the people you failed to make America Great.

How to change it? Listen to Henry Ford.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Teach them and you won't have to ask them to change it, they will demand you change it.

Teaching the people? That goes against the last hundred and three years of America,
The greatest bankster heist in history.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Who am I to offer advice to someone that just beat a system that was out to stop them from the beginning? I didn't even vote for you... but for what it's worth:

You have a chance to turn the tide among the insane masses of this country, use it wisely and with honor. The people are divided and their news sources are feeding that division. Work to stop that, people need to be able to trust the news again and propaganda needs to be illegal. Please amend / strike the language from the NDAA that allows it.

Don't give in to the machine. They'll come to you, early on, if they haven't already and you'll change. Just like those before you. Remember Obama promising to close Guantanamo Bay then not doing so? Don't be that guy. For better or worse, keep your campaign promises. They're what started earning your support.

It wouldn't hurt to reach out to the other side that was against you to try to calm some of their fears. They claim they're legitimately afraid. Maybe you could point them in the direction of a good self-help book or address them directly to try to earn their respect.

Work with the right people to mend the wounds caused by the brainwashing of a lifetime of feeling ignored and angry. If handled with care, the cracks in our society can be filled and the misplaced anger turned towards something genuinely constructive. I, personally, think a part of that would be making sure if a police officer breaks the law then they get punished for it the same as if they weren't a police officer.

And remember, the internet won you this election. Don't let the bastards around you mess with it.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Noncents because: Reworded a sentence

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Follow through on your promises as best you can.

The leftists are already pulling out the long knives. Bring a gun to the fight if you have to.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

The greatest bankster heist in history.

On that island in the dead of night when no one was looking..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Trump

I know what you are up against. The neocons take no prisoners.
Oh yeah, and don't eat the yellow snow!!
Good Luck

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Please stay out of the news, away from cameras, talk shows, bath tubs with green jello, SNL, and the golf course. I don't want to always be seeing you on t.v. trying to gain adoration.

Don't blow rainbows up our skirts. If you need to make a hard decision, an unpopular decision, tell us, and lay out your argument.

Never say anything disparaging about the opposing party or its voter base.

Find out if the Clinton Foundation version-Sweden is just another revolving door of bribes and graft, and if its creation (and benefit to Sweden) has anything to do with the charges against Assange. If it stinks, double down till it smells right.

Surround yourself with people who'll feel free to disagree.

Eat Spam twice a month. It will keep you humble.

And never use email.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Step aside and give Hillary the Presidency.

You called for a revolution when you thought that Romney had gotten the most popular votes only to lose the election because of the electoral college, which is exactly how you "won".

In 2012 Trump called for a revolution saying "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy".

edit on 9-11-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join