It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and her media acolytes are going after Comey now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here is a screen shot of the "Top Stories" from Google's news feed.

I'm surprised it took so long actually.
But it gives me some hope that Comey isn't in the Clinton's pocket and that he was handcuffed in the investigation previously.

I think this begs the question, Will something be done about Comey before the election?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
edit on 30-10-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If this is legit, then Donald J Trump and people who support him within the FBI or anywhere inside the government, need to do their best to help out Comey in his attempt to right his wrongs. Just to clarify, it doesn't have to be Trump's supporters, but anyone who has integrity and is interested in justice being served to anyone who breaks the law

Interested to see how this develops
edit on 725k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Ummm...I really don't think they dare...to do something about him I mean...

My take...is that there would then be a rebellion eruption of tsunamic proportions...at the FBI...and other places as well...
I think this time...Clynch...I mean Clinton and Lynch...occupy squarely that amazing point...between a planetesimal rock... and it's impact
trajectory...

They've placed themselves in a...CLYNCH...It just doesn't get any funnier than this...

At least that's my view...and I'm sticking with it...

For now...

YouSir
edit on 30-10-2016 by YouSir because: of the hand...totally...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What do you expect? There is a good percentage of the pundits all round that think Comey's move is political in these last 200 hours or so to election day.
That's why they want him to throw out the e-mails just to see what in fact is in them, not that he will do that if there are 'thousands' of them according to him, and nonobody's going to see nuttin' until the last word is perused...clever Eh?

And think of this, what if Comey had all this stuff long ago from the NSA...according to some, everything would have been in the NSA 'cloud' had it been classified.
edit on 30-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The response is usually indicative of the level of fright the responder has.
By the looks of it, the Clinton machine is going nuclear and that tells a lot.

Now I am not a supporter of either Clinton or Trump (in fact, I live in another country).
Even if I was, I could never have voted for any of those, but for very different reasons.

Clinton actually scares me more than Trump.. Trump will mess up the US, Clinton will mess up the world.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What scares me most about her is that no matter what she does she has this media army ready to assault anyone at anytime, right or wrong and they are beyond ruthless. I don't even call it reporting. More of a media criminal mafia.
The real reporters, the few that are left anyway are either ostracized or virtually silenced. Very disturbing and if she is elected it will be 10X worse. I don't think people understand the danger of it. Even if I supported her it would still bother me on the same level.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How this all turns out will tell us who has more teeth, the Law, or corrupt politicians. I have to say that as someone who has the occasional flutter I think I know where the smart money would go.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Under normal circumstances, I would have agreed with you, but now...I don't know. Seeing how everything is rapidly changing around the world, and I'm talking about the power shift that we're witnessing, anything is possible. The establishment is under heavy attack, and this is the perfect opportunity for any honest person to try and kick it while it's down and struggling.

We see that the opposition has risen against the people who are allowed to do anything and get away with it, while pretty much laughing at the face of the ordinary people all around the world.

Interesting times

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Not bad...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Right his wrongs.
Ha ha
So much hope held out for what? More emails like the rest? More nothing?

It's not going to make a bit of difference in the election.

Trump is still a lying predator. He will never win.
Remember what he said about shooting someone on fifth ave? Yeah...
Not true. He lost this election in the beginning of the month with the access Hollywood tape.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
What do you expect? There is a good percentage of the pundits all round that think Comey's move is political in these last 200 hours or so to election day.
That's why they want him to throw out the e-mails just to see what in fact is in them, not that he will do that if there are 'thousands' of them according to him, and nonobody's going to see nuttin' until the last word is perused...clever Eh?

And think of this, what if Comey had all this stuff long ago from the NSA...according to some, everything would have been in the NSA 'cloud' had it been classified.

Just imagine if all this were avoided by Clinton never having committed crimes and never having tried to cover it up. They thought data shredding was clever, but not clever enough.

She's reaping the rewards from years of ignoring the rules.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Under normal circumstances, I would have agreed with you, but now...I don't know. Seeing how everything is rapidly changing around the world, and I'm talking about the power shift that we're witnessing, anything is possible. The establishment is under heavy attack, and this is the perfect opportunity for any honest person to try and kick it while it's down and struggling.

We see that the opposition has risen against the people who are allowed to do anything and get away with it, while pretty much laughing at the face of the ordinary people all around the world.

Interesting times

I agree with you and I hope very much that you are correct in your assessment. Its just that I am unable to shake the nagging doubt that things have gone beyond the point where only a bloody uprising can effect the necessary change.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As always, your posts bring smile on my face, but I have to wonder, what the heck are you talking about?

How's any of what you've just said connected to this thread? I've noticed that whenever you don't have anything valuable to offer which would support your cult leader, you go and tell us how Trump's going to lose?

What's up with that?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Right his wrongs.
Ha ha
So much hope held out for what? More emails like the rest? More nothing?

It's not going to make a bit of difference in the election.

Trump is still a lying predator. He will never win.
Remember what he said about shooting someone on fifth ave? Yeah...
Not true. He lost this election in the beginning of the month with the access Hollywood tape.

Do you say that because you truly believe it, or is it because believing and saying what you say makes you less afraid?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

i would star you a 100 times if i could! What's up with that indeed? At what point will someone throw in towel and stop defending the undefendable? What stake do they have in the game to deny, deny, deny? If i couldn't admit that clinton was the wrong choice and back off my stance on her, i would at least remain silent. Again to continue to defend her in this situation I can't help but wonder, WHY? And to what end?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It was very predicable. On MSNBC this morning they were spinning their conspiracy theories as "facts" and doing their best to impeach the character of Comey.

On Bill Maher last night, Van Jones claimed it's treason to investigate Hillary.

edit on 30-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think it's an involuntary reaction, kind of like a nervous tick.

That tends to happen to people who are programmed in to one way of thinking being presented with something they can't square with their world view.

It's a protection mechanism for them.

What would be really interesting and fun to do would be to cross correlate the headlines/stories from the day after Comey made his announcement that the decision to prosecute would not be made by any "reasonable prosecutor," written by any of the people who were invited to the "off the record cocktail," meeting held prior to the official announcement where the campaign's message was to be framed with headlines/stories by those same people regarding the announcement to reopen the investigation into former Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email server.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
It was very predicable. On MSNBC this morning they were spinning their conspiracy theories as "facts" and doing their best to impeach the character of Comey.

On Bill Maher last night, Van Jones claimed it's treason to investigate Hillary.

It is at once disgusting and very telling that the media of a country that has sacrificed so much for freedom of speech and expression is openly biased towards a corrupt slime bag of a politician.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Not bored to death already of servers, emails lies and cover up? Covering up what? Why did they (all) need to use a private server? What were they keeping secret?

Criminal activity. Like overthrowing Sovereign nations of Libya then Syria.

Not going to hear anything about that. And thats your sign. They'll talk and talk until they drag her corpse over the finish line.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Comey maybe did what he did before, and now, because he didn't have an insurance policy before, like Assange's dead man switch... Maybe now, he's gotten all his affairs in order... He's got all his ducks in a row... He's covered all the bases...

And all this just in time...

Maybe... Not saying I believe it... I don't know what to make of it, but am keeping a close watch.
edit on 10/30/2016 by japhrimu because: Changed "prolly" to "maybe." Added last lines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join