It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave My ATS Alone You Insensitive JERKS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I feel better now. Look, I am just a little peeved about how some people think they can get away with bad mouthing the ATS website and the people that created it. If you do not like the way things are run around here, there is the door (insert right arrow here), or is it the other way (insert left arrow here), forget, could be a back door and a front door I suppose, might even be a trap door to Hell, where ever that door may be and the location that awaits on the other side, go there on your own volition or feel my WRATH! Otherwise, I am pretty sure your days will be numbered, heck your seconds will become milliseconds quite fast.

If you have constructive criticism well then the motto is do not deny ignorance for a reason, these are reasonable people with minds that can grasp conspiracies, they do not look to be heavy handed in their policies and I am sure quite a bit of collective reasoning is accepted, they have gone through a great deal of time and effort to come up with a multitude of forums from which you are able to stand on your pulpit and scream from high heaven in your OWN OP about how you feel about any number of topics.

You post it here though and it is not really yours and T&C is recommended in order to make sure you get the opportunity to be ignored or allow for some very spirited conversation, the fact remains even if you are a member, you are here as long as they want you to be. Throwing them under the bus ensures that you will not be.

Leave My ATS alone.

End of rant!
edit on 10/25/2016 by kosmicjack because: took out inadvertent code messing up OP

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Lol, I had a bunch more to say and when I posted it half of it disappeared, I suppose it is best, point made end of rant!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

When i say that to progressives or American haters they never accept it. But i support you in your endeavor

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

That is what the trap doors are for!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Oh come on tech, already political?

Let's just agree that anyone that wants to bitch and moan about how the site gets ran can find the nearest exit and see themselves out.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

A thousand StarsπŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever click this at yhe bottom of the page?

www.theabovenetwork.com...

Will ATS soon be gone?

edit on 24-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Oh well I would've got a billion for what I originally wrote, it was quite sensational if I may say so, this crazy cheap laptop does some stupid crap sometimes and things just vanish. Must be the heat I generate or my electro-magnetism!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Lol... try it from a tabletπŸ€—

edit on 24-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

It's still there
if you quote the OP, you see everything that was written... guess something stuffed up with your > and < thingies

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
I feel better now. Look, I am just a little peeved about how some people think they can get away with bad mouthing the ATS website and the people that created it. If you do not like the way things are run around here, there is the door-------------------->, or is it the other way------------------------------, forget, could be a back door and a front door I suppose, might even be a trap door to Hell, where ever that door may be and the location that awaits on the other side, go there on your own volition or feel my WRATH! Otherwise, I am pretty sure your days will be numbered, heck your seconds will become milliseconds quite fast.

If you have constructive criticism well then the motto is do not deny ignorance for a reason, these are reasonable people with minds that can grasp conspiracies, they do not look to be heavy handed in their policies and I am sure quite a bit of collective reasoning is accepted, they have gone through a great deal of time and effort to come up with a multitude of forums from which you are able to stand on your pulpit and scream from high heaven in your OWN OP about how you feel about any number of topics.

You post it here though and it is not really yours and T&C is recommended in order to make sure you get the opportunity to be ignored or allow for some very spirited conversation, the fact remains even if you are a member, you are here as long as they want you to be. Throwing them under the bus ensures that you will not be.

Leave My ATS alone.

End of rant!

Here you go!

(tiny edit is mine)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I feel better now. Look, I am just a little peeved about how some people think they can get away with bad mouthing the ATS website and the people that created it. If you do not like the way things are run around here, there is the door-------------------->, or is it the other way

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I feel better now. Look, I am just a little peeved about how some people think they can get away with bad mouthing the ATS website and the people that created it. If you do not like the way things are run around here, there is the door-------------------->, or is it the other way

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Wow, now it is just really weird!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol thanks, when I tried to download my own quote nothing happened, OMG, I am freaked out now!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Something stuffed me that is for sure, strangest damn thing I have ever seen, I think my next OP is going to be in the paranormal section because I feel I am being messed with. I can see it when I bring up quote, but when I tried to post it, I just got that blank. WEIRD!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Looks just like me!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

When i say that to progressives or American haters they never accept it. But i support you in your endeavor

He's talking about at least one person today that has directly attacked ATS as a whole recently and a couple earlier were getting pretty feisty with the mods.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

It's still there
if you quote the OP, you see everything that was written... guess something stuffed up with your > and < thingies

LOL, I see that. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You think that's weird?

Give it more time... πŸ“ˆ

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join