It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Bobble Head Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Do people normally make such weird movements with hands and fingers as though they are using them to back up some point which no one else understands because they don't know what the different combinations mean as much as Trump seems to? Usually presenters are told to rest it a little unless you are just trying to distract people. In my naive youth I did similar until one day it dawned on me people were watching my hands more than listening to what I was saying and made a conscious effort to reign it in.

Perhaps some people have been similarly took in by Trump which is way he still has some level of approval?
edit on 20-10-2016 by uncommitted because: tidy up

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the MUD PIT...

Which means that mud slinging is not allowed and at least a modicum of civility is expected.

Posts that do not meet these expectations will be removed as deemed appropriate, and you run the very real risk of having your posting privileges suspended. So, truly do not want to go there.

Remember that posts removed for political trollery automatically counts as two warnings.

Consider this fair warning.

As usual do no reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Only if their using Sign Language to convey their point, which i doubt is happening here unless Hillary thinks she's deaf.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is trying to figure out what her deal is an ATTACK?

My problem is I have too many attacks, hard hitting stuff (you know, those dozens of threads you mostly wont touch), but every now and then I like to goof off a little on curious items. And if I do then that means you come in and obfuscate.
edit on 20-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

If you've ever known anyone with Parkinson's, the medication reduces tendency for "head bobbing", but it's not 100% effective. It's a weird symptom of the disease. You always think the person is agreeing with you, or anyone they're listening to.

link   

The people on the live chat I was monitoring kept mentioning that. They wondered if she was either about to lose it or if she was actually lying that blatantly or *gasp* feeling shame, something I don't think sociopaths do.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

Apologies. I meant to post it in there.

link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
a reply to: uncommitted

Only if their using Sign Language to convey their point, which i doubt is happening here unless Hillary thinks she's deaf.

If that was sign language then there must be a lot of very confused deaf people if they were watching without subtitles. BTW, I was referring to the hand/finger motions from Trump - how does that even come close to Clinton thinking she's deaf?

link   

Looks down from what? The camera? So what if she doesn't maintain eye-contact with a camera! The debate was set on a stage where she (and Little Donny) were up high, the moderator downstage center (and low), then house lights off for the darkened audience. And you're freaking out that she broke eye contact with a lens? It wasn't a piece to cam, you know.

Some real crazies will say she had a "bug" in her ear. But, obviously, those people just have a bug up their a$$.

Instead of going crazy with paranoia, how about joining Team Hillary & coming in for the big win? It's going to be a landslide.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm having a hard time determining what's worse; bobble heads or sniffers.

link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Did you try skipping around in the video to see what I'm talking about?

link   
She has to look down to read the teleprompter.

I don't think she could have been more robotic and emotionless last night.

It's hard to show emotion when the words and thoughts are not your own.

edit on 20-10-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Interestingly trump is claiming that she was given a list of the questions before the start of the debate.

I'm not that surprised, she can't think on her feet at all.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You want to explain her bobble head, or are you just here for obfuscation?

Okay, I will explain it. She nods her head a lot as a nervous tic. She looks down as she is thinking about what she is going to say, rather than staring off into space while she is thinking.

There, explained.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is trying to figure out what her deal is an ATTACK?

Is that what you are trying to do? Looks like a bunch of unfounded accusations to me.

My problem is I have too many attacks, hard hitting stuff (you know, those dozens of threads you mostly wont touch), but every now and then I like to goof off a little on curious items. And if I do then that means you come in and obfuscate.

You keep using that word but I'm not sure you know the definition of it. For one, asking questions about your position isn't obfuscation. And every one of my posts (except the first) was a question.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm having a hard time determining what's worse; bobble heads or sniffers.

Think i have found the sound track for my wedding night!!

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
She was doing exactly what they tell you not to when speaking to groups, looking down at your notes. My hunch is she had each topic on her notepad with pre-prepared lines and talking points. The topics were given ahead of time, but with the msms romance with her I'm sure it's not hard to get the exact questions before. That being said, she had a really hard time actually answering any of the questions directly, which is why the moderator kept interrupting her.

Of all teh debate mods, Wallace, while still a left-leaning guy, is the one least likely to be in her org's pocket. With fair moderators, even if left sympathetic, this is the Hillary you would have seen at all the debates. This is likely her actually having to work to answer question and debate whereas all teh others were set up to heavily favor her.

It showed and not to her advantage.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

So are we saying that Clinton has Parkinson's now?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, thank you.

The Dem's had what a dozen thread maybe on Trump "sniffing", magazine articles, doctor commentaries on the news, allegations of coke abuse on live TV, but if I question why was she head bobbing across the debate then that's outrageous!?!?

Sinuses vs. uncontrollable tics, I'll pick sinuses.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join