It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Bobble Head Debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I watched the debate on TV and didn't notice anything too strange with Hillary or Trump honestly.

One thing I did notice was that Hillary seemed really irritated with the moderator for not being totally biased and kind of fair by treating both candidates the same.

I saw Trump do ok but not nearly good enough. I am going to be completely shocked if he is elected. As time goes on Trump just keeps burying himself, while more people are accepting Hillary regardless of her lies and what crimes she may have committed.

I just hope she truly does keep this country running and possibly improves a few things. We don't need war.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I did see a video somewhere that claimed she was recieving cues from off stage.

It is possible to send sound waves to an individual that others wouldn't generally wouldn't hear. That's what ultrasonic speakers do. They shorten the sound waves so they act more like a laser than a flashlight.

I've played with them in the past and they are really cool. It's equivalent to how headphones sound when it is pointed directly at your head.

They do however have some ambient noise reflect once they hit the source, which would fit in as to why you can hear some of the alleged cues.

Not saying I believe this is what happened, but it's a very plausible way for someone to hear cues without others being able to - no earpiece required

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I'm not pretending to know specifically what was going on there, and you've not typed a single word to help sort it out.

Uh huh... Posted two posts previously by me:

Some people have ticks they do when they are speaking. Why you'd think that Hillary would be any different is beyond me.

You are just getting mad that I don't want to follow you down the rabbit hole because I don't see any reason to make a big case out of this.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: butcherguy

I did see a video somewhere that claimed she was recieving cues from off stage.

How could she possibly have been receiving cues from offstage while responding as quickly as she did? And exactly how would that have been set up that no one in the building, no one on Trump's team, no one in the press corps knew about it and no one in Clinton's huge operation let the cat out of the bag?

She was better prepared and won the debate fair and square. That's not partisan politics. That's just what happened. Trump is as incompetent at debating as he appears to be in every other aspect of running a major political campaign.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She definately didn't do it on her own like Trump did.

Trump was watching her because He knew she was being prompted on what to say unlike him.

Her acting skills are failing badly.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: carewemust

So are we saying that Clinton has Parkinson's now?

She'll steal anything, won't she.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

She definately didn't do it on her own like Trump did.

Trump was watching her because He knew she was being prompted on what to say unlike him.

Trump finally did some prep and it showed. Early on some of his answers were nearly coherent. Clinton also prepped, and took notes. She goaded Trump to go off script and he made a fool of himself again. My favorite line: "you're a puppet." The response of a five year old child on the playground. I know you are but what am I?

Hillary Clinton has been prepping for nearly forty years. She doesn't need to be fed what to say. Thinking she does only reveals your... what do you call it when you think women are inferior in some way to men?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: flice

Hillary's been bobbing her head for many years - longer than Michael J. Fox. Don't you think she'd be in worse shape than him by this time?

Here's an interview from 1992. Watch her head as she listens to Katie's questions. She just keeps bobbin'. Even way back then.

#bobbleheadslivesmatter

But should people feel sorry for her?

Is it a genetic disorder and is there no cure?

Can't be good for the brain to be banging around in the skull like that all the time.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There are lots of techniques used by facilitators and public speakers to stay on topic and steer discussions. Having notes to circle back to, regardless of a question or issue, is just one of the most elementary. Combine that with any issues she may have with focus or memory and it just makes sense to train her rigorously on how to do this. She did have five days off to perfect it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In review, she got spanked in the debate. This bobble headed thing was one of the symptoms.

From another thread, so I dot lose it:

Web polls argh. "Real" polls (that dont go over 1000 people and dont have equally matched party types) argh.

Hillary lost. She MIGHT have looked more composed (if you dont count her bobble headedness), having decades of political debate experience, but she LIED her arse off while Donny annihilated her in the damning facts dept. All she had was rehashes of the same 'scandals' she already made the first 2 debates all about. The Donald had tons of new increasingly damning ACTUAL scandals of the political varieties.

She totally dodged the paid RIOTERS subject.

She totally distorted (LIED) about the 'free and open borders' email.

And so on.

She was so tense, nervous, that she couldn't help herself but bobble head the entire time when she was talking.

And she couldn't stop laughing when Don was talking and as we already know that's her defense mechanism for when shes wrong / lying / busted:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

why she was doing the bobble head most of the time.

It's looking more and more like Parkinson's disease Levodopa-induced dyskinesia

Even the pneumonia claim regarding her 9/11 collapse fits. Parkinson's sufferers often contract pneumonia due to fluid entering the lungs when PD LID causes dyskinesia in the throat. Likewise, such instances of dyskinesia cause frequent coughing fits, and many of the other symptoms she's displayed throughout the campaign (balloon drop, chai tea incident, etc.).
edit on 10/21/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

In review, she got spanked in the debate. This bobble headed thing was one of the symptoms.

From another thread, so I dot lose it:

Web polls argh. "Real" polls (that dont go over 1000 people and dont have equally matched party types) argh.

Hillary lost. She MIGHT have looked more composed (if you dont count her bobble headedness), having decades of political debate experience, but she LIED her arse off while Donny annihilated her in the damning facts dept. All she had was rehashes of the same 'scandals' she already made the first 2 debates all about. The Donald had tons of new increasingly damning ACTUAL scandals of the political varieties.

She totally dodged the paid RIOTERS subject.

She totally distorted (LIED) about the 'free and open borders' email.

And so on.

She was so tense, nervous, that she couldn't help herself but bobble head the entire time when she was talking.

And she couldn't stop laughing when Don was talking and as we already know that's her defense mechanism for when shes wrong / lying / busted:

Which would be really bad... Imagine The PRESIDENT of the Free World running America, having Parkinsons and being run by Soros and Co.? Scary thought isn't it. How would we know who the hell was running this rock?

This is their ultimate goal. To take over. To f'up everything good, and to destroy The Freedom and Liberty of every Man Woman and Child.

This won't end well if people continue to sit back and shove rotten ronnies cheese burgers in their faces while watching kartrashian crap on their tv's.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

The only hopeful news there is that the kartrashians have apparently had their show cancelled.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
I asked this very question on here last night during the debate. She does look down frequently, but it's while she's answering questions. That's what makes it suspicious. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe there is something to it. That's the point of making posts on here. To explain and discuss and get others opinions.

Well it could be psychological when people lie they have a problem maintaining eye contact. I've seen this before in politicians. In fact there is actually courses to teach you to remove these reactions.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Reading through Wikileaks, I came across this

This was in a long email of notes from the campaign trail. It does seem there is some concern about the nodding head.

..........org...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I give it a five. He didn't stick the landing.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

She wasn't giving a speech and consulting your notes during a debate ensures you have everything in your argument or rebuttal that you think strengthens your stance. Notes taken during a debate are legal.

Didn't you do debates in school?
edit on 10222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rose126

Confirms what our eyes have been telling us for months. Good catch, rose126!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I believe she has a photographic memory. She doesn't have to have her speech "written" on the notepad.

She writes on the notepad occasionally for additional things to counter with in the argument against Trump. She's an attorney by trade, she's done it her whole life! Both of the Clintons have an almost impeccable photographic memory. They do stumble from time to time, but it is very rare.

I don't have a source for what I stated above, but I can tell through observation in different events throughout their careers. They are both very intelligent, and always have been. Intelligence can be used to help or harm.

I think if Hillary wins, things will seem overall much better during her 4 year term. Afterwards, things might get a lot tougher, once all the new policies see their effects.

I thought the economy was great with Nafta until Bush's 2nd war in Iraq and the economy took a nosedive. Nafta may have exported a lot of jobs, but the war tacked on a LOT of debt. Between the two, we had the bank bailouts and the financial recession of 2008!
edit on 10/22/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

She writes on the notepad occasionally for additional things to counter with in the argument against Trump. She's an attorney by trade, she's done it her whole life! Both of the Clintons have an almost impeccable photographic memory. They do stumble from time to time, but it is very rare.

I don't have a source for what I stated above, but I can tell through observation in different events throughout their careers. They are both very intelligent, and always have been. Intelligence can be used to help or harm.

Correct. The "blank look" that detractors think indicates a seizure is Hillary rifling through her capacious memory banks looking for the correct response. I know-- I put that look there when I met her.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join