It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Bobble Head Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

So there were poeple sitting on her podium? Who? The underpants gnomes who are going to make her polciies work?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Trump was only making sure Hillary completely understood what he was saying.

He really thinks of everything doesn't he?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why should I explain the bobbing? I'm not the one who has a problem with it. Sounds like you are running out of attacks to lob at her for your flimsy thread here, so you are deflecting to me like I should support your craziness.

If you're not here to talk about the subject, then what are you here for?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why should I explain the bobbing? I'm not the one who has a problem with it. Sounds like you are running out of attacks to lob at her for your flimsy thread here, so you are deflecting to me like I should support your craziness.

If you're not here to talk about the subject, then what are you here for?

I could have sworn that was what I was talking about...

So she was bobbing her head. Is that against the rules?

And what does that have to do with head bobbing?

Why should I explain the bobbing?

All of those questions directly relate to the OP and your position about it but instead of answering it you continue to accuse me of obfuscation and deflection.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is trying to figure out what her deal is an ATTACK?

Is that what you are trying to do? Looks like a bunch of unfounded accusations to me.

So she wasn't head bobbing the 'entire' debate?

Have you even replayed the video since I brought all this up in here?

Awful defensive for Hillary. Good times.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So she wasn't head bobbing the 'entire' debate?

I never claimed that. As I've just demonstrated with my last post from the beginning I've been trying to get you to establish the importance of why this head bobbing is so important to warrant scrutiny. Yet you keep dodging that to accuse me of deflection.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Then what's the "baseless accusations"?

Was I not fair in my OP?

Or is simply questioning odd behavior unfair? We've already seen its an "attack", what else?
edit on 20-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well that circles back to you disproving your own evidence when you pointed out that her notepad was legit. So besides this excessive head bobbing that has you all up in a tissy what makes it so questionable? Nothing. Hence my label of unfounded. There is no evidence to base your claims on other than predisposed biases. Some people have ticks they do when they are speaking. Why you'd think that Hillary would be any different is beyond me.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
She knows how to debate. She has things memorized, like facts and talking points and stories to tell. She knows how to take notes so she doesn't lose track of what her opponent says and so she can write in key words or phrases of what she's memorized to come back to when it's her turn.

She. Didn't. Cheat.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Now I'm in a tissy over the head bobbing? Well, it was annoying is why it stuck with me into today.

"Disproving my own evidence"? DUDE, I took care of of most any potential accusations and arguing over if she had prepared notes, and yet you're still obfuscating the issue accusing me of accusing her, for simply having a little thought experiment thread. Talk about being in a tissy.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Have we ever had a Tourette Syndrome POTUS?

I suppose Bush kind of had a sort of lisp. Whenever he'd say "terrorists" it'd come off as 'terroristststs'. I still joke with it from time to time to this day.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Now I'm in a tissy over the head bobbing? Well, it was annoying is why it stuck with me into today.

"Disproving my own evidence"? DUDE, I took care of of most any potential accusations and arguing over if she had prepared notes, and yet you're still obfuscating the issue accusing me of accusing her, for simply having a little thought experiment thread. Talk about being in a tissy.

I mean you are only proving me right here by getting so defensive. You don't have a clear argument and whenever I point out the holes in it you get offended and accuse me of obfuscation without actually answering my concerns. Seriously, what is so bad about Hillary Clinton bobbing her head?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Those notes look awfully different the the ones from her first debate.

I don't think she had pre written notes/questions this debate. The first debate on the other hand I am suspicious about with all the action that happened after the debate.

From first debate:

Almost looks like a list that she was crossing out with how thick the lines are - not to mention how much different the structure is from the notes in the OP.

One thing I did notice in the last debate was how well prepared she was for the last question on giving a closing statement even though the candidates hadn't agreed on them prior. When Wallace said he was going to ask them to give closing statements because it would 'make it more interesting since they hadn't prepared', Hillary had a huge grin while doing her signature over expressive head nod.

Maybe she was just prepared, or maybe she knew he was going to ask that?
edit on 20-10-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't think Hillary was reading any notes. there is evidence that she was receiving cues from someone off-stage on what to say.
Why would she need to read it?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Several times last night I got the impression she was reading printed notes.

Trump also had notes. Apparently not very good ones.

Esquire Magazine.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Do people normally look down dozens of times per minute while talking? Does Hillary?

Several times last night I got the impression she was reading printed notes.

On social media people sure were talking about 'why the F is she nodding' type discussions and comments.

Just now I opened a video for replay for the first time, skipped to 50:40 (at random) and she her looking down constantly. I skip around at random and it keeps happening.

Didn't find too much about 'prepared notes' via the Google, although this page has some images of an odd fellow collecting her notes afters the Lester Holt rigged debate:
70news.wordpress.com... rump/

I do see her doing some pen work while in betweens, yet it's bizarre how much she looks down again and again and again and again during any given answering sessions.

And from this photo I found her notepad looks legit:

But this has me even more puzzled now, as if she was reading a script the whole time that would at least explain the compulsive behavior. If there were only random jotts & scribbles then what gives?

Comparing this to the thread about her eye movement and if you all remember that episode where she was was drinking icetea and she started bobbing her head violently..... pretty sure it's early parkinsons disease that Hillary is suffering from.
If you check out a guy like Michael J Fox, he also has his way of trying to minimize the amount of bobbing by almost forcing his head movements here and there, or atleast he did early on.

I think the interview on the plane was cut short by her because she could tell herself that she was about to go out of control and needed to sit down... out of the spotlight.

She's not fit for presidency and that doctor statement she published was a false statement.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I checked today, she was doing quite a bit of scribbling.
edit on 20-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Holes in what.

FACT: She WAS 'bobbing' her head (looking down as if she was reading a script). Yet she didn't appear to have a script, meaning it's weird.

I'm not pretending to know specifically what was going on there, and you've not typed a single word to help sort it out.

If she's got some kind of neurodegenrative disease, that would be relevant.

And yet all I've mentioned is maybe tourette's, yet for simply bringing up the subject now I'm on some kind of hot seat.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Hillary's been bobbing her head for many years - longer than Michael J. Fox. Don't you think she'd be in worse shape than him by this time?

Here's an interview from 1992. Watch her head as she listens to Katie's questions. She just keeps bobbin'. Even way back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join