It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Ever Have The Answer To How The Universe Was Created ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's a question i know we would all like the answer to.

Will we ever find out what was the cause of the creation of The Universe.

Why does it exist ? Where did the material that forms The Universe come from? Where did the space that The Universe occupies come from?

I for one don't think we will ever have the answers.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There is no reason for the universe being 'here' it's part of the matrix belief system.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We have found a lot of possible answers to that subject
But every answer creates a lot of new questions..
Your last question "Where did the space that The Universe occupies come from?"
If they did found out, where did the force that created that space come from.. and so on
Some even believe we live in a very very advance holographic program.. And we have never seen anything else then this program so we have nothing to compare it with, therefor no way of knowing if we are living in one

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Why does it exist ? Where did the material that forms The Universe come from? Where did the space that The Universe occupies come from?

To answer your question very unlikely. Since every thing we can possibly know is contained within our universe. And anything outside of our universe is unreachable and unknowable. So we can now what happened at thr moment of its creation. But anything before that would have to be an educated guess and that will probably still be wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

My theory is that there was something. This is due to: there is not "nothing" (that would be the simplest, that everlasting nothing would predominate). This something was singular. It was alone. What do people do when they are alone? They tend to create new things to cope with loneliness (i.e. as described by various mental illness). As above as so below. Why would the pattern of the original be different from the pattern of the latest of the latest? So, in order to cope with absolute isolation, the one divided into multiples. If one can divide, so can each individual, from the source. As division keeps occurring the many things develop. If the original source was simply vibrating energy, then the combined effect of multiples of vibrating energy could knot into what we consider "reality". Knots of this condensed vibration may have become what we are. This is the only thing that really makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm content with God

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I'm content with God

God himself would also be a creation.

Which still leaves the question unanswered .

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I would like to add

Perhaps .. just perhaps
We will know EVERYTHING when our body dies

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm content with God

Wouldn't the "simulation theory" (the new religion) also have need of an original created being?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
An original and the latest of the latest. What is the difference?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I'm content with God

Wouldn't the "simulation theory" (the new religion) also have need of an original created being?

You're correct of course.

That's why i believe the answer will never be known.
edit on 15-10-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We have answered the question. The ultimate paradox. Knowledge of all equals no knowledge at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How else could continuation continue?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Will We Ever Have The Answer To How The Universe Was Created ?

No!
Because the Universe is/was never 'created'.
Philosophically and scientifically, 'creation' is impossible!
It is just a self-justifying and ignorant 'belief' programmed into religious 'drones'.
Anachronistic.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We are not capable of understanding it. It would make no sense. At some point all the rules we understand completely break down is how I see it. We would be trying to understand something that is not capable of being understood. When the universe burns out there won't be anything left to even try to understand it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I believe knowledge like that is simply too complex to even fathom in our 3rd dimensional awareness. And that's part of the beauty.

If we embrace and accept the fact that perhaps this concept is something that we simply comprehend ( just like the creator itself ), it can actually be invigorating. To understand that there's infinite substance out there that we will evolve towards over time is proof of just how limitless consciousness truly is.

edit on 15-10-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How are we here?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One faulty thing about this is the assumption the "universe" was "created" at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Don't we have a book that explains all this? Starts with the creation and ends with some dude getting nailed to a cross..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join