It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Signals Attack on Bill Clinton in Coming Days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
WSJ Source

Republican presidential nominee indicates he will point to Bill Clinton’s behavior as he tries to stabilize campaign

That's should help you wash over the last two days.

Or...Maybe it won't?

You see because as you may be aware of the old saying, you point a finger, 3 fingers point back at you...
& given your known past, and alleged past...
This may be very dangerous territory for you Mr.Trump, and unlikely to win him any new voters.

Former POTUS Clinton was at a gathering the other day...
Discussing climate change...

“Nobody can dispute the fact…” Mr. Clinton started to say at a rally in a union hall, “… that you’re a rapist!” the protester shouted, finishing the sentence for the 42nd president.

Give this man a medal for outstanding wit.

I can't wait for tonight's debate.
Should be hilarious.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Someone should remind Trump Bill isn't running for president!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Clintons Thailand trip with underage girls, coming right up.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Why? Shouldn't he focus on Hillary Clinton instead? You know... his rival?
Your elections are getting weirder by the day...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

It's not my election, I'm British.

Why not?
Bill has been involved in over 500 events since Hillary's announcement to run and is also said to be part of her plans when it comes to her administration.

Personally, I say the more dirt they dig on each other the better for everyone.

They both feel entitled to the throne.
Anyone who wants to be a world leader has serious issues and needs to be vetted extremely.

They're the most suspect bunch on the planet.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Someone should remind Trump Bill isn't running for president!

Yeah, but for the interns sake, it'd be better if he wasn't back in the White House

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Anybody who's pointing out that bill isn't running for president needs to realize that bill is a rapist and Hillary supports that

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Cant your politicians just discuss the actual issues?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Is serious allegations of sexual assault by a candidate or candidate's partner not an a "actual issue"?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Would these allegations (which are against a spouse) not be better in a court of law rather than the court of public opinion?

Plus these dont effect the country as a whole.

Better topics would be the economy or hillarys bat# crazy ideas on syria and russia.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

allegations (which are against a spouse) ...

A (former President) "spouse" that has been fully involved (500 events and counting) in the campaign.
Who is said to be part of economics in the administration.

They're also against Mr.Trump of you read the second source.

Face it, it's a pressing issue, and if it was Jeremy Corbyn, you'd think so too.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Cant your politicians just discuss the actual issues?

No.

Not any more.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is good, Trump wants to make sure no a single female voter supports him, comes out saying he sexually assaults married woman by grabbing them by the vagina, now he wants to go make fun of Hillary because Bill cheated?

Wow this guy is just amazing.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Try a little harder. He cheated, by raping someone. He cheated, several times, and Hillary was on top of all those women-intimidating them, defacing them, dragging their names through the mud, like a dollar through a trailer park.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I just don't see what all the hoopla is about.

I tried what the Don suggested, and my relationship has never been better

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
a reply to: RedMenace16

Try a little harder. He cheated, by raping someone. He cheated, several times, and Hillary was on top of all those women-intimidating them, defacing them, dragging their names through the mud, like a dollar through a trailer park.

Sorry I don't pay attention to wingnut conspiracies, I'm all for a good conspiracy but no when is sole intention is character assassination.

Trump on the other said it himself he sexually assaults married women and gets away with it.

So thanks but not thanks, maybe next time.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

In days? Why wait? Of right, he's got Roger Ailes, Sean Hannity, and the CEO of Breitbart working for and advising him. They want to build up suspense which I'm sure will be a let down but conservatives will cheer anyway.

Funny how Trump supporting conservatives cry about the MSM when Trump literally has them working for him. He even still pays his former campaign chief, Lou..w/ehisnameis, who he fired and now works for CNN. OMG CNN! Trump pays a man who somehow got a job at CNN.

Oh the irony of all of this!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I was just thinking that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have a suspicion that enormous amounts of mud, dirt, and faeces are going to be thrown by both sides leading up to election day itself. In the end Gary Johnson and Jill Stein will benefit.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
CraZyewok, just leave it, US POLITICS Hs just become such a reality show even suggesting actual issues is like showing a horse a saddle, they kind of recognise it but have no idea how to influence it or the damage it can do to them
2 kids arguing over dinner
"I want lasagne"
"The ovens not working"
"So you don't like tomAtoes?"
"Doesn't matter the ovens not working , we need to fix the oven"
"These people work hard to grow these tomatoes and provide us with the freshest food, you want to get these dirty tomatoes from another guy? Your wrong"
"K... Ovens still broke"

US politics, classic misdirection, fk me there so blatant they're even getting penn and teller commenting now.

Drug war? Middle East? Economy? Foreign affairs? Unemployment? Homelessness? .. Real issues that govern most other countries elections aren't even mentioned, and when U do bring it up Ur actually looked at in disbelief and said "whys that important, trump (contestant 2) said something bad about women.
Clinton (he not she) was brought down because of sex outrage, trumps being accused of the same? Daytime soap must be cancelled this season, who needs it.

Brilliant!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join