It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Druids practiced cannibalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

You've never been in a lab have you?

You beleive in what you see with your own two eyes? Ok then you must have seen Jehovah with those eyes, or you are lying in one of your posts. Those are the logical options.

Then again you see people posting things they have not.

Nem co doman.
Doman fo nim,
nert hi cach,
an forlann,
lan do mil,
míd co saith.
Sam hi ngam,
gai for sciath,
sciath for durnd.
Dunad lonngarg;
longait- tromfóid
fod di uí
ross forbiur benna
abu airbe imetha.
Mess for crannaib
craob do scís
scís do áss
saith do mac
mac for muin,
muin tairb
tarb di arccoin
odhb do crann
crann do ten.
Tene a nn-ail.
Ail a n-úir
uích a mbuaib
boinn a mbru.
Brú lafefaid
ossghlas iaer errach,
foghamar forasit etha.
Iall do tír
tír co trachd lefeabrea.
Bídruad rossaib síraib rithmár,
‘Nach scel laut?’
Sith co nem
bidsirnae.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You should learn klingon and become a trekkie, maybe you can find some enlightenment in there to? You already attend to druid conventions.. club..

If you believe in it, it will come.. abracadabra... tragic

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

ive been in a lab, but not one of those assembly line labs.. our companies outsource those jobs..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If you can not understand the importance of the language that a culture uses, then you have no place commenting on it. You "Universal Law" new agers and your cultural appropriations

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sure you have. I'm part of a cGMP facility neighbour. If you know what that means, then you will know how hilarious "assembly line lab" is. I've worked for one of the largest CROs in the world, you may have heard of them, if you can track down the references I've placed in my replies.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This is the thing, i dont take you seriously, i think you are full of nonsense.. Some probably believe you when you say" I did this for 25 years " i dont... I couldnt care if you did this for a thousand years.. The universe you live in is a druid culture, its not the old, its a new.. A made one an imagined one, you base your faith in a bunch of poems and lyrics and say;" This is a prophecy ".

You are a bunch of people who believes in a prophecy, written by someone a long time ago.. You gather meeting and think alike? Ive seen those groups, think alike, Extremists we call em, Feminists, Extremists, KKK, they all have their own little universe of make belief.. Acknowledge each others stories without anything to confirm it than just faith...

Its a joke what you are doing, you have a job, good.. I think its better to befriend your co-workers than an imaginary world that only exist in your mind..

I believe you truly are sick, i have no idea what world you live in.. For me, you are delussional sick and in need of medication.. That is my belief.. You lie so much that you even believe in the lies yourself..

I had enough of you and your bs.. Enjoy your tragic life cause i couldnt care less..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Once again, you are writting things, based on thins I have never said. What I did was pass on a bit of mythology. You get every religion is based on just that: Mythology. Yes even your sacred little Lutheran denomination. You don't understand what I posted, I did not expect you too. I did not say we believed in a Prophesy. That one has come to pass for another people, the Tuatha de Dannan. You don't do your homework.

I'm not an extremist. Though if you think Feminists are extremists (I also notice you call Extremists, Extremeists. You need to proof).

My "universe" is that of reality. My posting history here shows I am a rational individual. Guess where I post the most? On threads where I debate creationists over evolution. I see Science (and thus evolution) to be the truth. I don't write little snippets of stories, to get a bone uh I mean a star and a flag. That would be your domain.

You don't have the ability to prove any of your accusations. You are playing the Big Lie gambit. IS your name really Trump perchance?

If you could care less, I win, because you will not reply

Slan leat.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Double post .... Admins we seem to be having a lot of these.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If you have anything worthwhile to post or even say, that doesnt include your little club of people.. Substantial fact, maybe;" Why its called Venus of the Woods? "
If not, well, back to the topic.. Real druids, not fake ones, practiced cannibalism.. The fake ones believe in stories..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Silly rabbit, you keep inserting things that are not part of the argument.

Why is what called "Venus of the Woods", if you mean the Ash tree? You are mistaking Germanic (northern and southern) mythology for the mythology of the various Celtic speaking peoples. The Ash was/is important to them. Yggdrasil and Irminsul might be an ash tree, or perhaps the Yew. What they are is the Axis mundi

You don't understand comparative mythology very well. You don't understand that Druids were Celts. So its not just the druids who might have practiced cannibalism, it was some of the Celts. It would be like saying "Judges wore black" and thinking only judges wore black, because of that statement.

Mind you I now know why you have been repeatedly banned here. You can't do logic.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No, but nice try.. Your only argument is a prophecy... Why are you even in this thread, when you have nothing to contribute with about druids?

Is it to make anyone think you are one? You have no information about druids, and no one is interested in your little social club over in NZ, running around with a poem..? Is that so hard to grasp for you?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It was not an argument, you did not read what I said when I posted it. What I said was "did you understand it". Its also not a poem
You don't understand it, which was obvious.

As for the rest. You've not clicked on any of the links I have embedded, or read the authors on the subject I have quoted.

As I said, there is a reason you've been banned in ATS before. You are an illogical individual who resorts to ad hominem attacks.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I give up, I will stop lurking for a moment. Tikbalang, I really do not understand your thought process. I have been following some of the clues that Noinden has left you in their replies. They have contributed quite a bit from what I see.

If you don't want to listen to them, maybe you could take a look at what other people have to say about it? I have and it has opened up new pathways of information for me. You don't have to follow or even agree with certain beliefs to start learning about something. Although, belief does play a part if you want to go deeper.
edit on 10/11/2016 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

What I don't get is tikbalang is an admitted Christian (or just trolling as if one). It is as if they think their path is the only legitimate one

I am glad you have found information from what I've posted.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

We have to settle our differences.. Not my idea.. Truce?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Who's idea would it be then?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I will make it easy for you. You decided to declare war on me. I don't surrender. I will accept yours however

edit on 13-10-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join