It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours Before VP Debate, Trump Melts Down And Blames Hillary Clinton For His Tax Cheating

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Lovin' the new avvy LesMisanthrope.

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump
edit on 4102016 by Snarl because: ETA: I should probably add that this type of behavior can be expected from everyone who's rich. Until we start lynching them for it ... who can blame them?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He followed the rules and paid his fair share according to tax laws under the Clinton administration. Just like you and me.

Again, still waiting for proof, not speculation, that Trump didn't pay any taxes.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Again, still waiting for proof, not speculation, that Trump didn't pay any taxes.

You're not alone.
Many are also looking for proof that he did.

edit on 10/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Seriously?

Still waiting for Trump to release his taxes!

Ignorance...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is a completely DNC/MSM manufactured nontroverssy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
At this point I'd not be caught dead voting for either Hillary or Trump, but this kind of fascinates me.

Trump broke no laws and took advantage of a so called tax loophole to help those who suffer losses. OK, no law broken and the people responsible for him being able to do that, are the ones who wrote the tax law.

Since he did not write the tax law, but simply did what I imagine all rich people, Right or Left would do; why is this relevant to the election? Isn't it just more mindless political mudslinging to draw attention away from inconvenient issues they don't want to discuss? Of course it is and both sides just don't seem to be able to stop, so who wins exactly? Not us!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You're not alone.
Many are also looking for proof that he did.

Since you're so concerned about Hillary's clear corruption and the corruption around her in the IRS and FBI, I'm sure you actually concerned about Trump's Taxes. Oh wait, you show no interest what-so-ever in the latter...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This may come as a surprise to you, or not, but I'm not a Hillary supporter. Never was, never will be.

That said, Trump supporting 101: when defending Trump deflect to Hillary.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
At this point I'd not be caught dead voting for either Hillary or Trump, but this kind of fascinates me.

Trump broke no laws and took advantage of a so called tax loophole to help those who suffer losses. OK, no law broken and the people responsible for him being able to do that, are the ones who wrote the tax law.

Since he did not write the tax law, but simply did what I imagine all rich people, Right or Left would do; why is this relevant to the election? Isn't it just more mindless political mudslinging to draw attention away from inconvenient issues they don't want to discuss? Of course it is and both sides just don't seem to be able to stop, so who wins exactly? Not us!

This was a much more elegant way of saying what I was trying to say in my post.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

At least you admit your just running with an unconfirmed MSM talking point... which is the very definition of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Sure I am. The thing is though, that evidence for that stuff is sort of out of reach.

On the other hand, all Trump has to do is release his tax returns. I understand that declaring a yuge loss is not illegal. I just wonder how it was handled in subsequent years. I wonder how his bankruptcies may have affected his taxes since some of the the amounts contributing to that yuge loss may have just gone away. Did he pay taxes on that free money, those debts he accrued but did not pay?

On a different note, I'm curious about some of his charitable contributions as well.

edit on 10/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Here YOU go.

Right wing says 'Hillary did it, too' on taxes—she didn't

Trump blames her for everything. Kind of dumb.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Morosus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Grambler

This may come as a surprise to you, or not, but I'm not a Hillary supporter. Never was, never will be.

That said, Trump supporting 101: when defending Trump deflect to Hillary.

My bad, sorry for labeling you.

I am sure you are not interested in it, but here is my advice;

It would be more effective to wait for someone to bring up Trump before criticizing people for bringing up Trump.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

" Trump has no real idea how the system works. "

Oh , but he does along with Warren Buffett , George Soros , Ford Motor Company , Apple , Microsoft , Facebook , Google ...and the List goes on . All have had Multi Million Dollars Losses which in turn let them Pay Little or No Income Taxes .
edit on 4-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Trump seems to have the delusion that every time Clinton has had a position of power, she had absolute authority over the whole planet. With a wave of her crooked hand, she could have made all that ills us disappear. That is how the government works!

The PTB have been buying tax policies for decades. Of course he broke no laws, he and his ilk purchased the loopholes a long time ago
edit on 4-10-2016 by MrThortan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Since he did not write the tax law, but simply did what I imagine all rich people, Right or Left would do; why is this relevant to the election?

It is relevant because Trumpanzies have always claimed how the orange führer is anti elite yet it seems that Trump has raped the system just like any other elitist before him.

It is relevant because Trumpanzies believe that Trump is going to make their life better and change the system,the very same system in which he can lose 1 billion $ and still live a luxurious lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

Here you go.

Hillary Clinton's tax returns from 2015

HRC used the exact same "tax avoidance scheme" just last year. Which means she can avoid paying 700k in taxes this year.

But of course the major media outlets have conveniently ignored this. #doublestandards

edit on 4-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Trump claims to know all about the tax code, I bet he doesn't and hires people to do his taxes, this makes him a expert. Everyone knows Hillary and Obama did Trumps taxes, they took his taxes to Kenya then they did his taxes.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just think of all the extra spying on citizens the NSA could have done with that 900 million.

Juat think of all the extra children of color Hillary could have "droned" with that money.

Thunk of all the extra riot gear and urban assault vehicles that could have been bought for Obama's police state.

Just think of all the CIA media plants like Andeson Cooper they could have trained.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Trump isn't even the one debating and he already had another meltdown.

That guy really can't handle pressure. He has led too sheltered of a life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join