It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours Before VP Debate, Trump Melts Down And Blames Hillary Clinton For His Tax Cheating

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There's a video out there of an Arizona rally where Trump puts the blame on Clinton for not changing the laws when she was in Congress. "why didn't she change those laws so I couldn't use them?" He asks.

Donald Trump has a new excuse for why he didn’t pay taxes for decades. At a rally in Arizona, Trump claimed that his tax dodging is all Hillary Clinton’s fault.

Trump has no real idea how the system works.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yeah. Um. How was she supposed to do that? By decree? As First Lady? A Senator might be able to work on legislation but then that has to be supported and voted on, etc.

?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

'Undocumented' Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes

Watch Donald Trump Lecture Americans for Not Paying Taxes

Donald Trump Tax Records Show He Could Have Avoided Taxes for Nearly Two Decades

And this sad excuse of a US presidential candidate still hasn't release his tax returns and election day is next month. Seriously, how the hell can anyone who calls themselves a conservative support this liar, this con man, this cheetoh?

In before deflections to Hillary Clinton (or Obama).

edit on 4-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Abiding by the tax law isn't cheating, if he broke the law he would be in jail right ? or is he above the law like Hillary ? Im not deflecting because he says lots of dumb stuff,,,,now Im deflecting because she does too.
edit on 4-10-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Still waiting for someone to prove that Trump didn't pay any taxes.

a reply to: Swills

Here you go.

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Cool story. All emotion aside, that is a legitimate question.

Trump used the available tax laws. If she didn't like them, she should have changed them.

Why didn't you at least link it?

What's ironic, is if he did opt to pay what wasn't owed, it would be spent against the citizens, like every other control effort so far.

Catch22

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"If those shop owners hadn't if left that stuff out on display I wouldn't have stolen it! It's their fault!"

That's the logic he's using

Disgusting. What's worse is watching his supporters verify it

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

While I hate both candidates it's pretty easy to see someone voting against either. What's unbelievable is both candidates have hard-core supporters.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your implying that a law was broken. By your logic supporters of both candidates are disgusting because both have done the exact same thing in the past.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
"If those shop owners hadn't if left that stuff out on display I wouldn't have stolen it! It's their fault!"

I would learn how business taxes work before I statrted dissing "his supporters"

Added....If you don't like itemized deductions and reinvestment, then you should try to get taxes raised, but I am not going to be on board, they are all ready out of control.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: addddded to

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
There's a video out there of an Arizona rally where Trump puts the blame on Clinton for not changing the laws when she was in Congress. "why didn't she change those laws so I couldn't use them?" He asks.

Donald Trump has a new excuse for why he didn’t pay taxes for decades. At a rally in Arizona, Trump claimed that his tax dodging is all Hillary Clinton’s fault.

He said essentially ther same thing during their debate. This entire election cycle has devolved into an extended run version of Celebrity Apprentice. It's sheer insanity.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I would learn how business taxes work before I statrted dissing "his supporters"

Actually I have my own business and it's doing quite well thank you. So before you accuse someone else of making an assumption perhaps you should follow your own advice

I also know that if I were to try and do what trump did I would have the IRS all over me and be # down.....

Why the hell do you think the IRS investigates him every year?

He bitched about it in the last debate saying it was unfair....

Well now we see WHY. They are justified

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Tax dodging? Paying what one is legally required is not considered tax dodging in any country, state, province, or local municipalities.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I see you were so excited, you forgot to link to a story.

No comment without a valid and credible source.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So what he said was "If she didn't like those tax rules, why didn't she try to get rid of them?"

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

if he didnt pay any taxes in decades , then i think he knows exactly how the system works.

i dont like trump but he is absolutely right . the system is broken because crooked politicians like hillary are the ones that create these loop holed and laws for themselve and the .05 % of corporate america.

edit on 571031America/ChicagoTue, 04 Oct 2016 18:57:09 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This may be off topic;

But has any notice that anytime there is a post attacking Trump a Hillary supporter will be the first one to bring up Hillary, while mocking other people for bringing up Hillary.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Tax dodging? Paying what one is legally required is not considered tax dodging in any country, state, province, or local municipalities.

Except he's preaching how people should pay their fair share.....

Is everyone just ignoring this or?

Do you guys ever get tired of carrying his water

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This election is a joke. I am United States citizen, but I think it might be time to start finding somewhere else to go. The system isn't going to change much one way or the other no matter who gets into office. I think Trump would do things very laughable, or try to anyway, and Clinton would do or try to do predictable things but at the end of the day, whoever is president is a very small part of the picture. During election people act like they can change stuff, but it just isn't true. If he (Tump) used the same schemes all the other rich people and corporations did to dodge taxes, then either they are all wrong or nobody is wrong. United States is a system just like any other. There aren't even supposed to be taxes like that, so how can you be mad at someone not paying them? That is my opinion, anyway. Taxes were started to fund things like wars and keep the federal government operating. The only reason most states tolerate the federal government is because they take their funding and can't exist without it.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Except he's preaching how people should pay their fair share.....

Is everyone just ignoring this or?

Do you guys ever get tired of carrying his water

The property taxes on one of his buildings alone is probably astronomical. Not to mention employee taxes, sales taxes, state and federal taxes etc. You have a piece of a statement from 20 years ago, and are running with it.

From djt.com

Mr. Trump is a highly-skilled businessman who has a fiduciary responsibility to his business, his family and his employees to pay no more tax than legally required. That being said, Mr. Trump has paid hundreds of millions of dollars in property taxes, sales and excise taxes, real estate taxes, city taxes, state taxes, employee taxes and federal taxes, along with very substantial charitable contributions. Mr. Trump knows the tax code far better than anyone who has ever run for President and he is the only one that knows how to fix it.

edit on 4-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join