It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sound from sky. Is it end times?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville In what type of area are you located? Coastal/bay/gulf? Wooded (hardwoods or pines)? Residential? Pastures? Atmospheric conditions affect sound. First thoughts were corrugated steel or baleen whale.

edit on 2-10-2016 by EightAhoy because: Added reply to OP

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It was weird. I don't know what it was.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It sounds exactly like the gate on my chain link fence.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I don't really remember anymore, but isn't there this conspiracy about a huge net of underground tunnels with trains? A venting shaft and rain might make it sound like it's coming from above.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's always a possibility. Who knows what's out there anymore? Governments around the world keep too many secrets from the public. Us peons just can't handle the truth!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville

Scores of people have heard these kinds of sounds. I heard them one time in 2012 during the day. Loud sounds like metal scraping on metal. They were especially prominent in 2011 and there's been a resurgence of late. Linda Moulton Howe, a long-time and reputable researcher of the strange, has interviewed many people who've heard similar sounds. She would probably be interested in your video.

Earthfiles

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Well I do live in the capital of my state so they could be building some kind of underground facility and it could be the sound of underground equipment going up into the air and echoing back maybe

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I've already been contacted by this kid named Tyler from a YouTube channel called secureteam10

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
While not exactly what you heard, there's a history of strange noises emanating from the sky in recent years. There are natural explanations for them, but whether that's actually what they are... take your pick. Ask ten people, get ten answers. Here are some other ATS topics and some skeptical readings of them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.snopes.com...

www.metabunk.org...

Personally, I'm of the skeptical leaning when it comes to these, as it seems any of a great number of explanations could be in play, but I can't assert with certainty what they are.

They can definitely sound creepy, I imagine.

Peace.
edit on 10/2/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Typo, grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Koolsville
a reply to: Phage

I remember something about my father saying that there be sounds of trumpets before the end of the world.

Somehow, I am not sure those will be literal trumpets we will hear. They seem to be trumpets blown in Heaven according to prophecy and correspond to judgments on Earth. So it's more likely they would be events, not sounds.

Now if there were to be audible trumpet sounds, they would correspond with their respective judgment event.

1. First Trumpet is hail and fire burning up 1/3 of the grass and trees on earth.

2. Second Trumpet great burning mountain thrown into the sea turning seas to blood and killing 1/3 of the living creatures and sinking 1/3 of the ships.

3. Third Trumpet is star Wormwood which makes 1/3 of the rivers and lakes bitter and kills people who drink of them.

4. Fourth Trumpet strikes 1/3 of the sun and moon and stars causing them to not give their light.

The last three Trumpets are called woes.

5. Fifth Trumpet basically opens the pit of Hell and releases a great locust swarm to torment people. They are led by Apollyon the Prince of Hell. The torture is so great that people will be wanting to die and won't be able to.

6. Sixth Trumpet releases four fallen angels who have been chained beneath the Euphrates river, and they go forth and slay 1/3 of all mankind remaining.

7. Seventh Trumpet is a time of preparation in heaven and there are more disasters on earth, but they are minor compared to what happened before. It's like a moment of silence before the bowls of wrath are poured out.

So, unless some of these things started to occur, I don't think these sounds were your Trumpets of Judgment.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the info... I will keep my ear out for more sounds

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The first 'note' is microtonal and pitched between G - 5 and Gb - 5, the second slides to there or thereabouts. The third, (lower) tone is a perfect B - 4. If we look at a B Maj scale, we have the tonic and fifth degree of the scale. Also of some note is the duration between the occurances of the cycle, which is exactly the same. hat conclusions can be drawn from this ?? No Idea, except to say that the repetition of the sounds are spot on, and are therefore not random.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I've already been contacted by this kid named Tyler from a YouTube channel called secureteam10

Uh ohhh... If they contacted you it MUST BE true!
Not really, they are not to be trusted, at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I find the "changes in earth's core" explanation to be the most interesting. Linda Moulton Howe talked to Josh Tolley about the shaking and booms and 'metal scraping on metal' sounds being heard. It's a 29 minute video which may be too long for some but Linda is very thorough.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

How do you know that? People are not that good at pin pointing a sound of certain frequencies. Take the revrse beep sound some trucks have. Studies show it is pointless becuase people can't tell were they are coming from .

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
explained
and here, tropospheric propagation.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

Uh ohhh... If they contacted you it MUST BE true!
Not really, they are not to be trusted, at all.

Please explain

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Secureteam is widely known for hoaxes and faking UFO videos, strange sounds, pretty much anything they can get the gullible to go for. If they are contacting you, they will hype your video out of proportion and claim it's "ABSOLUTE 100% PROOF OF END TIMES" or some other crap. They have been debunked here on ATS countless times.
Do. Not. Trust. Them.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
S&F. Aliens, steel girder being replaced on the other side of our Truman Show, or someone was having a bad morning at 5 a.m. in the rain and had to repeatedly try to back up and connect to their semi trailer. Either way, weird sound.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

do you live anywhere near train tracks? i have heard trains make similar noise on rainy days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join