It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange worldwide "noises" from the sky, planetary harmonics and our solar system sailing through

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
For several years now, there have been many strange occurrences throughout the globe from mass fish, bird and insect deaths to people hearing strange sounds originating from the skies in the form of loud booms and humming noises (some accompanied with bright flashes).

In the last few years however, a new menacing sound has emerged that many call the sky "Trumpet". Many authentic videos can be found from all over the world of this menacing mechanical noise being heard raining down from the heavens. Some of the first video accounts of this surfaced around the summer of 2011. The most recent one being August 29th, 2013 in Terrace B.C.. I found this particular incident very interesting because a friend of mine lives in the area and heard it for himself.

(Strange sounds in Terrace B.C.)

(By far the best compilation of these strange sounds and news slips from around the world)

There are many theories as to what might be causing these sounds by many different people from all walks of life, which I have read many. I have a few theories and speculations of my own regarding these strange sounds and recent happenings on our planet as well.

I believe our entire solar system is revolving around the milky way (possibly at an accelerated rate) into a different area of space where the energy is higher -- or more concentrated. In turn, that higher-charged energy is exciting the plasma in the Heliosphere and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness throughout the planets. This higher-charged energy is then flowing into the Sun, which then emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane while saturating interplanetary space. This causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets - their resonance and harmonics.

Some quick research will show that the magnetic fields and luminosity of the planets in our solar system have indeed been changing as of late with some planets experiencing sizable changes. Venus is a good example of a planet showing an increases in its overall brightness.
Pluto has recently formed mysterious bright and dark spots across its surface with surprising variations in brightness.

I have also read reports of polar shifts on Uranus and Neptune (They are magnetically conjugate planets), and an abrupt large-scale growth of Uranus' magnetosphere intensity as of late.

Any geophysicists can tell you that our magnetic north pole has a natural movement. This has effects on navigation methods here on earth, like airports for example.
It's not a new procedure for airports to shut down their primary runway so that they can change the numeric designators at the end of the runways and taxi signs to account for the magnetic pole's movement.

Movement of magnetic poles affect Tampa Airport

"So as the poles have shifted, the compass has shifted, so we have to make sure the runways are consistent with the compass of the aircraft".

Lately however, I have read many papers stating that the movement of the magnetic poles has increased dramatically in the last 10 years or so.

Joe Stoner, a paleomagnetist at Oregon State University presented his team's research at an American Geophysical Union's meeting in San Francisco several years back.
His research stated the pole was moving at a rapid clip of 25 miles (40 kilometers) a year.

American Geophysical Union

Over the past century the pole has moved 685 miles (1,100 kilometers) from Arctic Canada toward Siberia, says Joe Stoner, a paleomagnetist at Oregon State University.

At its current rate the pole could move to Siberia within the next half-century, Stoner said.

"It's moving really fast," he said. "We're seeing something that hasn't happened for at least 500 years."

At the time of this article the pole was at about 80º north latitude and 104º west longitude, in the Canadian territory of Nunavut.

I also stumbled across this very interesting video by a independent researcher who claims the pole has moved 161 miles in 6 months only. I'm not certain on the legitimacy but we can dissect it together.

This increase in higher-charged solar radiation and its fluctuations is also affecting our Earth's natural harmonics (resonance) as well.(Which affects everything upon this planet, all living organisms, electromagnetic fields...)

What is Planetary Resonance?

Earth has an electric pulse (resonance) of its own and all living things on earth are tuned to this native earth wave and resonate in a harmonious manner.
All of Earth's creatures are inter-related to the earth by way of electricity and in turn are all inter-related to each other. Electromagnetism, electricity and all living things and are inter-connected with the planet earth.
Everything in nature, living and non-living, has natural resonant frequencies.

The Resonance is an Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) wave that exists naturally in the space between the Earth's surface and its ionosphere. The Earth's resonance or wave frequency was first identified by Winfried Otto Schumann.

This resonance was first calculated by Schumann in 1952 as a series of frequencies. This weak resonance vibrates at a pulse of 7.83 Hertz with distinct peaks at extremely low frequency waves at 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz. Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum beginning at 3 Hz and extend to 60 Hz.

I believe the cause for many of the mass bird, fish and insect deaths to be the result result of the changes in our magnetic fields and planetary harmonics (resonance) which is a primary source of navigation for these species.

Many consider this resonance as a "conscious" energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports, even the very harmonics of the DNA spiral itself. Maybe this higher-charged energy is affecting our resonance directly and can stimulate new structural units and processes on the planets, as well as great changes in the environment (storms, climate, volcanic activity...) Could this be the hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs?

Ok, now on to the strange sounds, I hope everyone is still with me.

If I lived in Japan and heard that noise...there would be only one thing on my mind hehe

All this new energy and solar activity that is flowing towards Earth is destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere and the impact of these waves and electromagnetic radiation are creating an affect known as acoustic-gravitational waves.

This is not a new phenomena but is usually generated by earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic activity, storms...but never have gravitational acoustic waves been recorded at this magnitude and frequency, it would take very a large-scale energy process to create such a phenomena - Like the one we could possibly be experiencing now by our solar system moving into an area of space which is more highly-charged.

Either way, the recent changes in our planet are very apparent and I believe there is much more to come.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

The Earth really likes industrial music.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I think the exact same thing. I was contemplating making a thread on it, but my organizational skills suck, and I am not very articulate.. Here is a post of mine. I heard the sounds myself.

dustytoad
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No I have heard the sound myself.
I thought it was fake too.
It's very real.

I could post a fake video of you typing a response. Doesn't mean you don't exist.

My experience

This graphic was copied from a youtube video I found after the fact.. I noticed as I watched it the guy was talking about the same day I heard the strange sounds so I checked the times on the bottom of the graph and matched up my experience.

This is what I actually think it is, but the sounds in the ops video are pretty close too.
edit on 9/1/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Here is the Youtube video that I watched and got the screen capture from. What is talked about in this video happened at the exact same time I heard the Strange sounds. I don't know what the graph means, but at it's most intense point I heard the sounds.

Go to 2:00 in the video and listen for 20 seconds.. That is what I believe I heard. Sky sounds...
edit on 9/5/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
the first video, I have no idea, though really just sounds like someone with absolutely no talent/maybe trying to learn the trumpet.

The second video, nearly all those have been de-bunked, just people playing/adding War of the Worlds (or was it Red State ?) sounds. You can hear the same bird in most of them.
edit on 5-9-2013 by blackspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Earth is Complex System of living Being..our Mother that have her own way to Heal and to stabilize its System..maybe this strange sound is one of her own way..let it be..

Good catch Mr.Archaic!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
What gets me with the 'urban' vids of these sounds is that nobody comes out to look. OK, they might think that it is some sort of industrial/mechanical thing going on. But surely, with all the vids doing the rounds there's got to be at least one that would show people coming out and questioning the noise if it is something that would not be the 'norm' for their area?

I would like to say however that I listened to this vid with headphones on. What I did find interesting is that right towards the end there is a rumbling noise. I couldn't hear that when I listened to it without the headphones.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I heard the strange sounds in the mountains. It's real whether there are fake videos or not.
By the way where I was there was no one else in the area. I researched everything trying to find a source. Nothing I have ever heard in my life sounded like that. It was like the sound was coming straight into my brain, not into my ears. I couldn't tell a direction it was coming from except up..

It really really Scared me.

Sometimes I hate that I experience things others don't. It's so frustrating knowing things you can never impart to others.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Nice researched thread ! S&F

it would take very a large-scale energy process to create such a phenomena - Like the one we could possibly be experiencing now by our solar system moving into an area of space which is more highly-charged.

I absolutely agree.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way, the recent changes in our planet are very apparent and I believe there is much more to come.

So do I. Nice topic, I hope it picks momentum, excellent topic!

reply to post by dustytoad

I heard it too.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I have one of these upstairs, I blew it out the window the other day and people on the sidewalk looked back.
I freaked out someones kid, so I did it more, the kid kept looking back.

Imagine a bunch of kids or a bunch of drunks got a hold of these, it would be a noise of biblical proportions!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just to let you guys know, last summer my son and I heard the sound too. It was way off in the distance over Manchester as far as we can figure (we live 10 miles away). It was my son who heard it first and threw open the lounge window for us to listen together. Like I said it was in the distance, but clearly audible and just stopped as though somebody flicked a switch. Why that distinction would make a difference I don't know.

Have any of you listened to the first vid with headphones on? I would really like to know what others think.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Very interesting analysis from the scientific view . It reminds me also of the new age beliefs and a friend of mine who believes we will enter an increased vibrational state which in turn will lead to a different world and changes, plus an evolved type of being. The new agers don't offer an answer as to why just that it will happen ....

Food for thought , thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

i believe everything you explained, because (to me) it makes the most sense because if earth were making noises in the sky it would have to be something travelling through its atmosphere causing these sounds along the way. but sadly i havent heard them as of yet...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

What gets me with the 'urban' vids of these sounds is that nobody comes out to look

Because the vids are fake.

I'll post this vid again, maybe there are some left who haven't seen it.

This is called a waterphone

edit on 5-9-2013 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Wow!!!! I applaud you for your research. I've never heard anyone come close to an explanation as you have.

My question would be the: at the end of the day what does it mean???

Do you think we've experienced this before?

We're not leaving the Milky Way behind are we?

Huge F & S x's 20!!! lol

My friend say's the Milky Way resolves around the sun ?
edit on 5-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

This accounts for many of the YouTube vids. Just like UFOs, fakes are made but does that make every report fake? Both Angel and Dusty have said they heard the phenomenon first-hand. And there have been historical reports of the same phenomenon from years past, long before the internet and the means to fake this.

My question is this: if the phenomenon is being caused by some earth interaction with space, wouldn't the sound be far more widespread when it occurs? Angel mentions that she and her son heard it but that it was coming from some distance away. Wouldn't the aforementioned cosmic interaction cause the sound to cover a huge area... kind of like an acoustic form of the aurora...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OR .....

perhaps its the aliens trying to talk to us before they drop the cloaking devices and reveal all these massive mother ships sitting just above us ??

or maybe not ;P

Muzz

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

With UFOs it is different because you could always argue that not everybody was looking up at that specific moment. (So it is harder to claim they're fake)

But with something like this "noise" you would expect lots of people to hear the same thing yet there is never somebody else in those vids. At least people standing at their windows. There is no way that if those sounds were real, that you wouldn't have the whole neighborhood outdoors.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I said it might be noise from somewhere else, a quarry, train station or shipyard that has bounced there. Noise can bounce or skip over some places and wind up somewhere else and over amazingly large distances too but my other half thinks it is "the earth crying" which made a lot of sense as-is as an explanation, to me anyway lol, but he goes on to say he thinks it might be some shifting in the earths tectonic plates.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
double post - weird
edit on 5-9-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join