It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sound from sky. Is it end times?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sounded like two ships scraping past each other or as said a train on wet tracks.

Strange sound though wonder what it was.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville

Hear's an unknown sound and asks if that is a sign of the end times......

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It doesn't sound horny to me.

What about the part where it was like "come on baby, just a little bit?"

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Sounded like two ships scraping past each other or as said a train on wet tracks.

I am miles and miles away from the ocean

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Steer clear unless you want your vid to be considered a hoax

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Space whales

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I was wondering when these would start happening again.

I heard the same sound over in western Canada around 2011-2012. I've often wondered when this whole phenomenon began, and obviously what the cause is.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have a theory the noise is coming from the sea... but what do I know. Im no scientist but back when so many people were reporting it I researched it a lot back then and found the noises may appear to be coming from the sky when in fact the sounds may be coming from the water and amplify into the sky.

There are countless thread on ATS about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the information

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The pitch is the same as what our family heard but it was a more constant sound.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I live in the Midlands. The closest sea is 100 miles away.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Koolsville

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

I am miles and miles away from the ocean

Didn't say it was that just sounds like it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Do you live by train tracks, a train station, highway, or some sort of factory/refinery? We aren't far from one and tell you what we always hear strange sounds. At times I'm knocked out of my comfort zone, and left wondering if there is something going down, or if the sky is falling.

edit on 2-10-2016 by PhantomOrion because: Addition

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
There's plenty of these types of videos on YouTube.
Nuff said...

Nuff said? No, not really, you barely said anything. There are many ways one might interpret your statements. Such as:

Youtube is full of hoaxers and liars, and thats what I think you are, only im too cowardly to come right out and say it, so i dare only hint at it lightly from afar in a very vague and subtle manner, pretending my cowardice to be politeness.

Or

Youtube has tons of these types of videos. Being that so many people seem to be experiencing the same thing, I think we've got a real genuine mystery on our hands here! Thanks for sharing, pal. Lets be friends! Of course, im too much of a coward to come right out and say that I actually believe in this type of thing because I'm too frightened of what others will think of me. So I only dare to hint at it lightly from afar in a very vague and subtle manner.

Or

There are already a bunch of videos like this on YouTube, why dont you go check some of those out and see if they sound like what you heard, and maybe that could be a good way to get you on the right track to figuring out what it m8ght be. Good luck my friend and fellow brother! Oh and by the way, just in case you were wondering, yes, I am a coward.

Don't take the coward stuff too seriously, it's just my way of trying to provoke a response from you so we can all know your true feelings about this op and video. I have my own ideas, but I won't make any set in stone assumptions without hearing directly from you what you really think.
edit on 10/2/2016 by 3n19m470 because: ummm.... spelling error? yeah. spelling error. definitely just a spelling error. ok then, moving on...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
Do you live by train tracks, a train station, highway, or some sort of factory/refinery? We aren't far from one and tell you what we always hear strange sounds. At times I'm knocked out of my comfort zone, and left wondering if there is something going down, or if the sky is falling.

There's no train tracks large construction areas or anything the sound was definitely coming from the sky

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
Is not end times till Lemmy comes back from the dead on pale white horse, followed by the armies of Asgard, under the sound of the Heimdall's horn, facing with war cry the ice giants and Ragnarok itself.

I got it. Angela's switched over to fingerless gloves.and
there is no arch enemy other than do-overs.

I believe a lot of track switching is done with really
beat up stock lately... it's why they have to go so slow.
Could explain the repetition, IDK. Live near some tracks?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Hi Koolsville,

Okay, I played the video, volume set to low. i thought it might be the sound of whales. However.....

My cat woke up and was upset at the sound.

She normally ignores all kinds of sounds and programming on TV, youtube, video games, etc. But this sound really upset her; I had to stop the video. So, I leave it to you guys to discover what's in it that can upset pets (or at least my cat).

Thanks, Koolsville, for posting the video.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks to the wonderful powers that be at YouTube I have been censored once again!
The account that I uploaded this video to has mysteriously been terminated!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
There's plenty of these types of videos on YouTube.
Nuff said...

Nuff said? No, not really, you barely said anything. There are many ways one might interpret your statements. Such as:

Youtube is full of hoaxers and liars, and thats what I think you are, only im too cowardly to come right out and say it, so i dare only hint at it lightly from afar in a very vague and subtle manner, pretending my cowardice to be politeness.

Or

Youtube has tons of these types of videos. Being that so many people seem to be experiencing the same thing, I think we've got a real genuine mystery on our hands here! Thanks for sharing, pal. Lets be friends! Of course, im too much of a coward to come right out and say that I actually believe in this type of thing because I'm too frightened of what others will think of me. So I only dare to hint at it lightly from afar in a very vague and subtle manner.

Or

There are already a bunch of videos like this on YouTube, why dont you go check some of those out and see if they sound like what you heard, and maybe that could be a good way to get you on the right track to figuring out what it m8ght be. Good luck my friend and fellow brother! Oh and by the way, just in case you were wondering, yes, I am a coward.

Don't take the coward stuff too seriously, it's just my way of trying to provoke a response from you so we can all know your true feelings about this op and video. I have my own ideas, but I won't make any set in stone assumptions without hearing directly from you what you really think.

I will go with option 'A' from your very generous list of choices.
And no, I'm not taking your inference that you feel I could be a coward too seriously because... uhm, this is the internet.

I will come clean though and admit that the only reason I made a brief initial comment earlier in the thread was because I couldn't be bothered typing anything more.

I would just like to add that you could possibly come in handy for me on here.
Would you consider following me to each thread I post comments in, and offering unique options, like in this one?

That could save me a lot of time on here...
Many thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I actually found the sound at 35s quite soothing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join