It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

176 Reasons Trump Shouldn't Be President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

A vote for Johnson, or Stein, is a vote for status quo, and the establishment, and Hillary. What's your point?

The only real threat to Hillary is Trump. I know you dislike it, but it's the reality
edit on 325k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I seriously can't understand how anyone would prefer Hillary over Trump unless you're a raging liberal. I find it terrifying.

That's funny, I find Trump to be completely, horrifically and stupefyingly terrifying.

You could only vote for him if you were a raging right-winger.

(See what I did there...)

The thread is about Trump, not Clinton. You could make a thread about the reasons not to vote for her, but this one isn't about her.

edit on 21-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Fair enough, I'm British.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I concur.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I concur.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Double
Double

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why does anyone need anybody to tell them why they should or should not vote for a candidate?

We have been given the freedom to decide for ourselves, using our own reasoning, to make our own decisions.

I don't need justification from anyone to vote for whomever I choose to vote for.

No one does.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

A vote for Johnson, or Stein, is a vote for status quo, and the establishment, and Hillary. What's your point?

How do you determine that? Magic 8 ball?

I know you dislike it, but it's the reality

Holy crap. We have a clairvoyant in our midst. What are tonights lotto numbers?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

@13:30

"A man who has aligned himself with a campaign advisor and delegate, who said 'Hillary Clinton should be shot by firing squad for treason'."

I thought this was a video for why NOT to vote for Trump

That really isn't funny, though I know you made the "silly face" to make it seem less anti-constitutional and generally macabre.

Perhaps this is some of the toxicity the OP mentioned? I know it makes me feel like throwing up.
edit on 21-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Stupifyingly isn't even a word. What exactly is it you hate about Trump that makes you use ridiculous made up words?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I seriously can't understand how anyone would prefer Hillary over Trump unless you're a raging liberal. I find it terrifying.

I see. So - you are one of the people the article posted above talks about, then...

are there that many fools, or that many bigots, or that many crazy people in this country?

Well, in my opinion there is one and only one real reason for this degree of societal madness.

And yes, it falls under the rubric of bigotry.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This thread screams fear.

Diehard supporters of either camp will not have their minds changed but the thing I don't understand is why do people want the same b.s we have been dealing with since Jr. was in office? Why not try something different.

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Stupefying is definitely a word. That might stupefy you, but I won't be stupefied to learn that you don't know that it is a word.

edit on 9/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
While I agree with Stein's statement, what is with the Greens anyway? Who in hells' fertile garden is Jill Stein. Sure we can go into obscurity and point out all the sterling qualities and positions she holds but it is all moot. MOOT. The Greens had their best chance with Naders run against Gore and Bush.
If the Greens were really serious, if they had any real idea about what is going on they would have sought out a 'NAME" to run for president. Clinton has a name, rather a BRAND, just as does Trump. But Stein?

They seem to be running on an old paradigm that is useless in this modern political warfare. Because it is no longer political warefare, it is popularity warfare, so if they were serious, where is their popular warrior.

For all the raging progressives out there for all the hollywood type liberals that conservatives are always screaming about,(and then voting for) where are the popular liberal voices. Why haven't the Greens gone for some one like Stewart or Colbert or any other easily recognizable brands to head their ticket?

I"m not yelling at you Dad, as I am a Bernie supporter as well, it's just that the Greens are really out of touch with this mad cap election. Why have they not found a face that would garner them enough votes in the polls to get someone on stage with the two baffoons next week?

And Bernie, bless his heart, could have done that. Had he gone Green, he would have enough votes to have gotton him on that stage I betcha.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
the man is a billionaire. he has been famous for 45 years. hes rubbed elbows with the worlds elite. hes is an entitled individual. hes a rich bastard. hes ignorant. hes racist. hes a bigot. hes a homophobe. hes an islamaphobe. hes a liar. hes a thief.
but... hes an american. he has the intentions of making this country great again.
he could be relaxing on a beach on a private island . instead he is compaigning and hosting rallies everyday.

what people who hate trump fail repeatedly to understand, is those that support the man... do not like everything he does.

im not voting for trump. im voting for a non career politician.
hillary uses her status as a politician to make money. as does EVERY PERSON IN WASHINGTON.
trump doesnt need to make money. hes losing millions doing what hes doing.

im not voting for trump, im voting for americans first. because our current administration, and any other democrat that would get into the white house doesnt care about middle aged white men. they care more about refugees and letting in illegal immigrants so they can vote democratic.

im not voting for trump, im voting for a safer america, for gun rights ( as a member of the NRA )

im not voting for trump, im voting for veterans... who wait months for health care, who are out on the streets homeless because democrats think its more important to get illegal immigrants welfare and food stamps. and illegals can walk across the border and get free health care.

im not voting for trump, im voting for the idea of someone that can expose the rigged systems and corrupt politicians...

nobody is voting for trump, they are voting for what he stands for, and what the country needs to do to improve.

stop thinking trump supporters are racist rednecks.

im a well off middle aged white guy living in new york, a veteran of the air force, an ATHEIST.

do me a favor..... ask the ahmish who they are voting for.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

176 reasons boiled down to one: Trump said some things Olbermann and the other thought police didn't like.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Actually, it screams "What sort of people would vote for Trump?"

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's called common sense. Seems like, you Canadians lost all common sense from too much maple syrup

Kidding aside, I do not understand the point of your post. It's bloody obvious that Johnson and Stein stand ZERO chance of actually winning. It's going to be between Trump and Hillary. Is that so hard to admit?

Since Hillary is the establishment favourite puppet, if you give your vote to Johnson or Stein, you might as well vote for Hillary.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Oh, and....post FAIL.

I am not in either camp. So booya. You are now chalked up as one who expected to find "Clinton supporters" here. Nope!
Because, you see, the brighter of us realize that neither is optimal. I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT....BERNIE SANDERS!

edit on 9/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AboveBoard

Stupifyingly isn't even a word. What exactly is it you hate about Trump that makes you use ridiculous made up words?
Strupifyingly is an adverb form of the word stupify.

verb (used with object), stupefied, stupefying.
to put into a state of little or no sensibility; benumb the faculties of; put into a stupor.
to stun, as with a narcotic, a shock, or a strong emotion.
to overwhelm with amazement; astound; astonish.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join