It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

176 Reasons Trump Shouldn't Be President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No, No, No!

Sorry if it came off that way.
Im in Canada so either way I could care less who gets nominated. I was truly asking if the OP was a Hillary supporter and if so to state why. I wasnt trying to deflect anything, just curiosity on my part.

I have heard reason after reason as to why some US citizens would like to see Trump in the big seat. I was just hoping to hear from a Hillary supporter as to the reasons behind the "Why"

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: intrepid

Vote Hillary, see what happens!

Or Vote Trump! What have you got to lose?

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes it is...
It is a 24 pointer in scrabble!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Nope. I vote according to whom I think is the best choice. Actually I didn't vote in the last 2 elections as my vote would have gone to the party leader and no way I was supporting him even though I love my MP.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Funny I never said who you support but after that comment from you I'll just chalk this thread up there with all the other butt hurt threads.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Whatever. Like I said, this place is toxic.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Because that isn't a rational answer to this issue.You know we are only electing a president of our nation who will dictate policy and also appoint a judge to the supreme court.

Just saying ef it isn't really what we should be doing but it seems to be what had gotten us to where we are.
And Trump really isn't all that different, rich white male has been running this nation since it's foundation.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AboveBoard

Stupifyingly isn't even a word. What exactly is it you hate about Trump that makes you use ridiculous made up words?

stupefyingly

stupefy
[stoo-puh-fahy, styoo-]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
verb (used with object), stupefied, stupefying. (-ly is a suffix)
to put into a state of little or no sensibility; benumb the faculties of; put into a stupor.
to stun, as with a narcotic, a shock, or a strong emotion.
to overwhelm with amazement; astound; astonish.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Maybe we need a non branded candidate, hell even Palin has a brand.

I am sick that both our major party candidates are scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not trust either one to represent the people!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I love you for that post. Scrabble is one of my favorite games.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Many millions of Bernie supporters who are glad that he pushed her so far to the left, and have no other viable choice now that she has the nomination, will be reluctantly accepting that she is better than he is.

For once, the liberals would rather see things "stay the same" for a change, when it's usually the conservatives who hate change......oh wait. Yeah -- they're all "butt-hurt" that they have to let gay people be gay people and - horror! - get married!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Too bad, because one of them will actually represent you guys. And you will have to live with the consequences.

If one Clinton in the US presidential office, was not enough, throw in another one. See what wonderful stuff happens in America, and all around the world for that matter
edit on 343k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

It's only toxic because that is what you are looking for, you don't need to click on those threads that you think are toxic but you want to because it helps you feel like a victim.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually it's more rational then doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

So you think a rich white women will turn things around????
edit on 21-9-2016 by thesaneone because: Add question.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Funny I never said who you support but after that comment from you I'll just chalk this thread up there with all the other butt hurt threads.

I've often found that people that dismiss something as "butt hurt" are more than likely to be more familiar with the affliction. So the few anti-Trump threads that survive are butt hurt. The deluge of anti-Hillary ones are OK?

Funny we haven't gotten to any of those 176 reasons yet. Maybe it's a little loud here. By design?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

But Trump represents the same thing... just because he isn't a politician doesn't mean he doesn't stand for the same thing. He doesn't care about you all either...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Did you even read your own post?

Nice victim role playing there.

Followed by toxic garbage.

edit..not trying to be too toxic, sorry

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: added to

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But Trump represents the same thing... just because he isn't a politician doesn't mean he doesn't stand for the same thing. He doesn't care about you all either...

Which one is more likely to change the system?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I like everything you say in that post nobunga. All the points you make ring true to me, those points parallel with my own voting philosophy through the years and why I have voted third party two to one over over my fifty years of voting.
But though I gravitate towards the hope you express in your post, and for that very reason am tempted to vote for Trump for those very reasons you bring up, I just have to say that I will not.
He is the wrong horse in this race because he is relying on the same 'hope and change' that got us Obama, just from the opposite direction.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nevermind. Someone else beat me too it.
edit on 21-9-2016 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join