It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Illnesses Could Be Fake - A Well Orchestrated Diversion Strategy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A sick president??? Pneumonia isn't chronic you know that right???

You get sick you take antibiotics and you get better.

This isn't the 1920s where people died from pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh yeah he faked that, sure he did. .
His face said it all.
He didn't fake it. He didn't know what they were talking about.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Sometimes I just can't believe what I read here. I shake my head .

Now is a perfect example.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Just call her Madam President.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

What would that mean with Litvenenko? Calling out a corrupt politician? Or do you mean perhaps Trump orchestrated poisoning her?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Now2016

I think Hillary didn't go to the 911 Memorial in NYC on Sunday. Check out this TWITTER feed.

twitter.com...

One of the posts points out that the lady at the memorial service was thinner, wore sunglasses to hide the fact that her eyes are a different color than Hillary's...and, her index finger is shorter than her ring finger. Hillary's ring finger is longer than her index finger.

Like I said to start this thread... Hillary is orchestrating a detailed, well thought out plan that has been years in the making. Donald Trump didn't issue a "get well Hillary" or any other statement today, because he smells a rat too, IMO.

I'm gonna check it out, but 2 things:

1) Wouldn't colored contacts be better?

2) Maybe just a writing error, but... The doppelganger's index finger is shorter than her ring finger, BUT, Hillary's ring finger is longer than her index finger?? You might have also noticed that the doppleganger's hair is not long, whereas Hillary's hair IS short!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a Hillary fan, just looking for solid evidence. What for, I don't know, as it doesn't matter to me, I'm abstaining from my POTUS vote either way.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This isn't the 1920s where people died from pneumonia.

This is 2016.... where the elderly STILL die of pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
She's playing the old 'Ric Flair begging for mercy' card? I don't think so. She's old and haggard, but the the act is not to draw her opponent in for a low blow. She's just deathly ill and trying to cover it up. She did, however, take out the referee with a chair. Like an old wrestler hanging on too long, she does have the devious trick thing down. She's a great heel. BTW, I have no idea why my brain shot straight to the Ric Flair referenceon that one. Too much coffee this morning. WOO! 😜

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GorillaSnoop
She's playing the old 'Ric Flair begging for mercy' card? I don't think so. She's old and haggard, but the the act is not to draw her opponent in for a low blow. She's just deathly ill and trying to cover it up. She did, however, take out the referee with a chair. Like an old wrestler hanging on too long, she does have the devious trick thing down. She's a great heel. BTW, I have no idea why my brain shot straight to the Ric Flair referenceon that one. Too much coffee this morning. WOO! 😜

For the sake of America and for SIMPLICITY, I hope you, and the other posters who feel that nothing strange is afoot, are perfectly right!

But I still am amazed at how DIFFERENT Hillary looked at the 911 Memorial yesterday. Even her face symmetry was different.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Except Hillary was originally replaced by a clone way back in 93, they have probably gone through about a dozen of clones by now.

Isn't this common knowledge? Yes, it most certainly is.

As for this theory.. I think it's reaching. And I don't think faking an illness would actually work out in her favour.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Just posted a thread about this, looks like it needs to be deleted

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'd like to state that pneumonia, if not properly taken care of (IE: Staying home, not doing much activity, medications, Not being on the road compaigning for the presidency) CAN result in death for the elderly. My 80 year old grandma, who was not unhealthy, didn't take a flu that she got seriously and it eventually complicated into pneumonia which ended up killing her just a couple months ago.

So there's a very good reasoning for her to stop campaigning if she's having health problems, running for president could literally kill her.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Slanter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Just posted a thread about this, looks like it needs to be deleted

Perhaps you shouldn't. This Hillary scheme to become President is being driven by a life long obsession-driven determination. There are several variances on the core thoughts of this thread that would make interesting thread discussions in their own right.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
I'd like to state that pneumonia, if not properly taken care of (IE: Staying home, not doing much activity, medications, Not being on the road compaigning for the presidency) CAN result in death for the elderly. My 80 year old grandma, who was not unhealthy, didn't take a flu that she got seriously and it eventually complicated into pneumonia which ended up killing her just a couple months ago.

So there's a very good reasoning for her to stop campaigning if she's having health problems, running for president could literally kill her.

My condolences on the loss of your grandmother, Slanter. Hopefully you'll keep spreading that good advice. It's an excellent way for honoring her memory. One that your grandma would appreciate, I'm sure!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hillary had better meet up with Bill and brief him on the status of her "master plan". Bill said today that Hillary has passed out only twice. Once in 2012 (concussion) and once on 9.11.2016 (yesterday).

HILLARY on the other hand, is stating today that she's passed-out "A FEW TIMES".

SOURCE: dailycaller.com...

Gosh this election plan of hers is complicated, isn't it? Looks like it's all hinging on her health... at the moment anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary had better meet up with Bill and brief him on the status of her "master plan". Bill said today that Hillary has passed out only twice. Once in 2012 (concussion) and once on 9.11.2016 (yesterday).

HILLARY on the other hand, is stating today that she's passed-out "A FEW TIMES".

SOURCE: dailycaller.com...

Gosh this election plan of hers is complicated, isn't it? Looks like it's all hinging on her health... at the moment anyway.

I can't edit the above post due to exceeding the editing deadline. Just want to clarify that BILL Clinton said that Hillary had blacked out "frequently" due to severe dehydration over the years. CBS News edited out "frequently".

CBS is Scum Too: thehill.com...

By the way... people are finally starting to come around and figure out that Hillary Clinton was not at the 9-11 memorial ceremony on Sunday in NYC. It is my BELIEF that Hillary did not arrive, didn't faint, didn't go to Chelsea Hospital, or come out of Chelsea Hospital. She was not in NYC on that day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join