It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Alien or robot walking on the streets in Peru cause a commotion - 2 Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Blue Alien or robot walking on the streets in Peru cause a commotion - 2 Videos

This incident happened in the city of Pachacamac in Peru on monday August 22, 2016.
A strange blue entity like a small robot was walking on a street and a couple saw it
and recorded a video with a cellular phone. They were disconcerted and asking themselves
if this was a balloon or a remote controlled toy of some kind.. Later they thought
it could be an alien and they followed the thing to a gas station.

Once in the gas station the workers also saw the creature and the security camera took
a good video of the moment, the alleged alien walked again and one of the workers
got close to it to see what it was but then suddenly the being started to fly like trying
to escape and the other workers tried to get near but the alleged alien dissapeared.

This is the first video by the couple.

This is the second video by the securty camera at the gas station

A closeup reviewing in detail the footage

It's my opinion after studying the case, testimonials and videos that this
incident may have been a joke by someone using a remote controlled
alien toy and at certain distance hidden from them was just playing.
Maybe a drone disguised as an alien with blue light and capable to fly?
However I can' t prove it, I don't have evidences yet to prove this is
a hoax even that common sense tells me it is not real. I will continue
trying to find more information and clues to find out what was this
all about. Meanwhile opinions are welcome.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Why is the security camerea in the service station moving?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I could never understand why people don't try hard enough to solve the mystery when something like this occurs...all you have to do is get closer! When i see videos like this it just makes me want call it a hoax bc of the simple fact that they didn't try hard enough. Still an interesting video nonetheless. I suppose.

'Oh hey look, a blue shiny alien, cool, look, there it goes. Let me just film you from across the street and call it a night.'

GTFOH!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Someone is filming the security footage. I would imagine they are using a cellular phone to do so.

As such, it is probably their hands shaking.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Why is the security camerea in the service station moving?

The security camera isn't moving. Someone is filming off a screen. That camera is moving. You can seen the screen's bezel in the frame. And a picture-in-picture video in the corner.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Do we have testimonials from the people in the gas station who pursued the robot/alien?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I feel like I should start a gofundme for that couple so they can ditch the potato they filmed that on for something a little more 21st century.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

On the face of it i see no reason this couldnt be alien visitors.

Ive certainly seen nothing quite like it.

Most will claim "obvious hoax" by default and cognitive dissonance.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Video #3 tells me that these guys owned the robot, but it stopped responding properly to commands. That's why they had to take off sprinting to get the little guy before he ended up on the highway and obliterated by one of those semi-trucks.

Maybe it got tired of being told what to do and started thinking for itself?

As with a lot of hoaxes, this footage ends before the 3 gentlemen come back to the station with their robot.
edit on 8/30/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
On the face of it i see no reason this couldnt be alien visitors.

Yup. Because someone would just mosey on over to the 'alien', check it out and then walk nonchalantly back to the gas pump to finish chilling out.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Total hoax! It's obviously a drone. Seems the cashier or whoever at the gas station was in on it as she was recording with her phone before the alleged ET even came into frame. Bad hoax is bad.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I find it interesting that a group of bystanders seem to investigate. Interesting video indeed

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If this happened down in old Mexico, it was a Chupacabbra

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

the first video reminds me of someone riding a bicycle. if you watch when they start to move it looks as if they hit something and it made them lose their balance and they lean it to the left and put their foot down. also if you was them ride off you see the peddle reflectors going up and down.

it is even more obvious in the third video, watch from the 2:13 mark to the 2:20 mark.

just one more fake video.

edit on 30-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: you can even see the rear tire in the first video when he leans to the left.
edit on 30-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It appears to move like a human.
I also don't see it fly, it starts running onto the road

I think it could be a human dressed in one of those outfits that have lights on them. Being that it's dark out the lights can cause any illusion in height or movement

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Astro Boy Lives!!!!

ETA, It looked like (to me) that the garbage truck in the first video was also in the second video pulling through the gas station towards the end of the gas station video. Can't be sure, but thats my gut feeling... If so, might have been some kind of psy-ops. smh...
edit on 30-8-2016 by NightFlight because: ETA

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
I could never understand why people don't try hard enough to solve the mystery when something like this occurs...all you have to do is get closer! When i see videos like this it just makes me want call it a hoax bc of the simple fact that they didn't try hard enough. Still an interesting video nonetheless. I suppose.
'Oh hey look, a blue shiny alien, cool, look, there it goes. Let me just film you from across the street and call it a night.'

Higher beings can use Jedi mind tricks to paralyze your sense of time and free will.....like I just did.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
best guess is a drone, drones don't need ground stability. I dare say an infra red setting would have shown the main body to be a drone.
edit on 30-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Poor little fella wanted to fill up his little tank but got shooed by the rude gas station workers.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
it looked like a character from an old NES or 8 bit game.

Can anyone translate what they're saying in the background

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join