It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Alien or robot walking on the streets in Peru cause a commotion - 2 Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The one in the Turkey video looks more like a shiny balloon being blown around by the wind.

And what's with filming the security camera screens with a shaky camera? This all seems too convenient to me. Not only does it add to the 'realism' it also makes it very difficult to properly analyze the footage. If the Peru case was covered by a news channel why didn't they go to the gas station to obtain the original footage? Surely they must have saved it. I doubt they would let such a spectacular event be automatically overwritten by the CCTV system.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think it's a great mystery.
If a hoax it's not a bad one at all
as someone said, it's quite good.

My take is ,It's genuinely weird or it's a RC car
with neon like tubes attached above and made
to move with the illusion of being bipedal.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Thank you guys for the translations!

a reply to: Mianeye

Yes, I remember that too, thanks for the reminder!

a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

A RC car that makes no noise and can levitate?? Wow, I want one of those!

So, all that leaves two options imo: either a hoax or an UIB (Unidentified Interdimensional Being)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

its one of those

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The disconcerting thing for me regarding this video is not the "flying thing" in the footage. It's the footage itself. Particularly the way the alleged "cctv monitor" was filmed.

I mean c'mon...my grandmother has steadier hands than this.

Solution 1
Plain uneventful steady cctv footage
Maya/Blender/C4D
After Effects
Mocha
Camera Shake Script
Export to crappy settings

Solution 2
Balloon

My money's on 1.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I suppose it could be a balloon with streamers.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Did they mention anything about how big or tall it was?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: violet
It appears to move like a human.
I also don't see it fly, it starts running onto the road

I think it could be a human dressed in one of those outfits that have lights on them. Being that it's dark out the lights can cause any illusion in height or movement

You obviously did not watch the second video where it CLEARLY starts rising up into the air a few yards as a man approaches it outside the gas station.

I did watch that and commented I did not think of it as flying, but running up the road which may appear as rising. I watched the traffic coming down that road which appeared as defending so it stands to reason the way this road was situated

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Shame its a hoax.

Watch carefully, the camera taking a picture of the supposed feed moves to the left hand side before the "alien" comes into shot, like it was expecting it to arrive there.

As for the original videos, we've seen multi screen hoaxes before (Temple of the Mount) - they're nothing new. Given the Turkey one, I am guessing this isn't real either.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Watch carefully, the camera taking a picture of the supposed feed moves to the left hand side before the "alien" comes into shot, like it was expecting it to arrive there.

Well, yes of course they were expecting it to arrive there... because they had seen it before... This occurred at nighttime and they were filming it off the monitor in daytime, as you can see in the beginning and the end of the video.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
*bump*

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here some TV show made a visit to the place looking for clues:

www.atv.pe...

Of course, you need to know spanish. But, they found an 'air swimmer' apparently close to the near bushes so, yeah, makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Proves this was a hoax...someone modified an air swimmer to look like a robot or alien.

Air Swimmers are like blimps on 'roids. These supremely large helium balloons feature remote-controlled tail fins that allow you to propel them through the air as if they're swimming in the sea. You can even raise or lower the 57-inch "balloons" mid-air via the remote.

www.vat19.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Here some TV show made a visit to the place looking for clues:

www.atv.pe...

Of course, you need to know spanish. But, they found an 'air swimmer' apparently close to the near bushes so, yeah, makes perfect sense.

Here we go:

Tras todo el revuelo que se originó por el sorprendente avistamiento de un presunto humanoide en un grifo a la altura de la Panamericana Sur en la localidad de Pachacámac, el cual fue registrado por 14 cámaras de vigilancia del lugar, más una grabación en un teléfono celular. Es por ello que nuestro equipo de Hola a Todos fue al lugar a consultarle a los pobladores, para ver si ellos han tenido la oportunidad de presenciar algún tipo de avistamientos de entidades.

After all the hype that came from the surprising humanoid sighting at a "grifo; not sure how to translate this but I am guessing petrol station" in Pahcamac in South America, which was recorded by 14 security cameras and a phone. That is why the "hola a todos" team went to the location, to ask the locals, to see if they had had the opportunity to see any type of entity.

Yep, it is badly written but it is what it is.

The rest is a badly made show.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

after some more conversation the woman says: I know it was a balloon but it was walking!...and a helium balloon can never be in/on the "piso" /I personally don't understand the reference to piso in this context, might be a local reference to road or ground, but I am guessing.

Correctomundo, good sir. I am half Peruvian and yes Piso means Street. El Suelo means ground/floor. Huevon means.....well...you probably already know. (|)

Yeah problems happen when there are local translations mate.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

i don't know about "proves" tho?
the way it flies at the end of the third vid is not inconsistent with the way drones move
but it's a *heck* of a lot smaller than 57 inches...

and yeah that first phone vid is abysmal quality, but in the couple of moments at the beginning where it's close it looks.... very very intricate. If that's something someone built, the time and effort they must have put into it... i can't imagine anyone just abandoning that on a roadside?

for me personally, not entirely convinced it doesn't have an earthly explanation, but right now it's probably the most interesting "otherworldly being" footage i've seen since the fresno nightcrawlers way back in 08 or whenever..

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well yes, it could have been something like an air swimmer. but it certainly wasnt the "air swimmer" they found in the bushes.

First of, it isnt even an air swimmer, its just a helium balloon on a string. A simple balloon, that is suppose to look like a car. It has no arms or legs or anything out of the ordinary.
With a remote controlled anything, there had to have been noise and the people who filmed it walking across the street, said it was completely silent.

Also, that thing was passed by four large trucks. I think, a helium filled balloon would be blown about by the draft a truck would make.

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying it was something otherwordly. But if it was a hoax it was a bit more elaborate then a helium balloon.
Just kinda bothered with so many people just picking a very simple explanation for it, not bothering to look any further and being so easily satisfied

a reply to: continuousThunder
Agreed!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
im sorry but thats not the alien analise the video closely

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
it reminds me of the star of an old kids' tv show called 'metal mickey'

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The case is solved - MUFON PERU: It was a Bugs Bunny helium balloon.
The investigation with images and evidences here:
mufonperu.org...

In my opinion there is just one element missed in their investigation:
The Mufon guys did not make a recreation with a similar balloon in the
same places. They say this was a Bugs Bunny helium balloon and show
pictures and a store where you can buy this balloon in Peru. Then why
they did not make the required recreation under similar conditions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join